Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 08-18-2003, 01:33 PM   #1
96sx

Trader Rating: (0)
96sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Question Possible Sale or Trade: 96 240sx in NorCali

Everytime I go to try and sell this car, I get attached and just can't do it, but if the price is right the car is yours. Keep in mind I really want an S13 hatchback, w/ 5 speed... or an AE86 but any trades will be considered... If I don't get any bites by this weekend, I may be trading the car to a friend...

The car is salvage first of all... I finally got ahold of the original owner, and she told me the car was stolen. The insurance company paid out before the car was recovered, thus a salvage title. The car had some damage on the quarter panel, but I do bodywork on the side and it was redone and is flawless. There was no frame damage of any kind and I have been driving this car for nearly 10k miles without any problem.

The car is a black, 96, standard model. Manual transmission, with a perfect running engine. When I smogged it a couple months ago, it only registere 1 HydroCarbon!!! Clean as a whistle.

It has 106k miles on it and lost of parts have been replaced:

Both front hubs
Rack and Pinion
KYB GR-2's and Dropzones were put on 7/7/03 (couple days ago)
17" Motegi MR-8's and Tires about 6k miles ago
K & N full intake setup
Custom 2.25 exhaust piping into and EVO muffler -no resonator-
New Panasonic MP3 CD player and all new Polk GXR6's

...and a couple little things like thermostat, plugs, oil changes, HID bulbs, etc. I have the receipts for most of the mechanical work.

Minor problems include: no lighter, temp gauge flickers (only a gauge problem), little dings, cracked spoiler. That is about it!

I need $5000, between still oweing money on a private loan and needing another car is I sell this one, that is just what I need

I really want to trade for an S13, manual, hatch AND some cash... about $2k to $2500, or just plain cash, so hit me up with your offers at: [email protected]

Pictures can be found here, but they haven't been updated since the exhaust, intake, and lowering, but it will show you how clean the car is and the rims and stuff:

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290273675

Car is in Redding, CA about 2 1/2 hours north of Sacramento... willing to meet up within reason. If there is any interest in the car, please email me ASAP as I don't have a lot of time.

---Ken

CAR SOLD...

Email: [email protected]

96sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2003, 11:40 AM   #2
96sx

got a couple private offers... anyone else? Will try to update pics tonight... just added some HID bulbs and did an oil change last night.

CAR SOLD...

Old 08-20-2003, 07:42 PM   #3
96sx

Here are some new pics...

A fresh coat of paint will be put on the entire passenger side w/clear coat this weekend so the only problem is the dents on the hood, and we all know that oem hoods are like $100 or you can go carbon fiber! Car runs awesome!

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4289354165

[email protected]

CAR SOLD...