Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 11-05-2008, 06:15 PM   #1
fallzonballz

Trader Rating: (0)
fallzonballz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
S13 240sx Meet in SOCAL BURBANK (818) AREA

I cant find any meets for a long ass time so i thought i should start one. Anyone down to have a meet in Burbank CA?
fallzonballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2008, 06:43 PM   #2
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
There's already an 818 meet, out in Northridge. It's like 15 mins from Burbank.

And for people closer to Glendale/Eagle Rock, there's the 626 meet.

To top it off, I don't know of a single place in Burbank that cops don't roll though non-stop... we used to hit up a Suby meet at Victory Plaza or whatever it's called on Victory by Best Buy/Krispy Kreme, but cops roll thorough allllllll the time.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 06:48 PM   #3
fallzonballz

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
There's already an 818 meet, out in Northridge. It's like 15 mins from Burbank.

And for people closer to Glendale/Eagle Rock, there's the 626 meet.

To top it off, I don't know of a single place in Burbank that cops don't roll though non-stop... we used to hit up a Suby meet at Victory Plaza or whatever it's called on Victory by Best Buy/Krispy Kreme, but cops roll thorough allllllll the time.
haha yea, that Empire Center. Gotta go somewhere where not a lot of people go. Can you give me more info about the meet your talking about?
Old 11-05-2008, 08:09 PM   #4
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
burbank is deffinetly a no zone...cops are constantly in the area, specially the chargers...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:58 PM   #5
fallzonballz

Im saying we meet up somewhere besides a shopping center sort of thing. Theres many places to go but we need ppl first then we can decide where to meet up.
Old 11-06-2008, 07:29 PM   #6
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
tomorrow. We will be at San Gabriel for the 626 meet.

I'll bring my ugly car. Looks pretty badass though.. hahah
Old 11-12-2008, 09:15 PM   #7
fallzonballz

Cmon guys, gather up some people for a meet Burbank.
Old 11-12-2008, 09:52 PM   #8
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
Is this only for S13s???

What every once else is saying is true though. There's way too many cops up there. I know where aren't doing anything illegal or stupid but...... i don't want to give them a reason to stop me.
Old 11-13-2008, 06:25 PM   #9
fallzonballz

We can do it at an underground parking structure or above level, Meet up at some park, Vons/Cvs has a HUGEparking lot right by starbucks. Theres a lot of places
Old 11-13-2008, 06:58 PM   #10
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Parks close at 10PM. Parking structures are usually patrolled by security officers and typically frown on loitering.

Burbank is only good if you have a small spot where the owner is cool with a bunch of car guys being there. Thing about car meets is they typically start off chill, but soon as too many get word of the spot the wrong type of people join in the mix. This causes issues with the owners of the lot and complaints by others who might frequent the area which then leads to cops patrolling the location.

I'm considering a small gathering at a small local place in Burbank as either a Tues. or Thurs. meet, but I need to work out the details with the owner of the lot.

Also, the fact that you've mentioned before that you'd like for a cruise to happen afterwards just throws up red flags for a lot of people.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 11:30 PM   #11
looking4-240
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
looking4-240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
well im not too sure how many people are in the 714 area but, there is a parking lot with a best buy in it that people hold car meets in ALL THE TIME. it is in Fullerton. im sure it wouldnt be a problem with five zero's. but i see meets there, a lot of old school hot rod type, and biker meets. good area?
looking4-240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 12:40 AM   #12
silly_13
Zilvia Addict

silly_13 will become famous soon enoughsilly_13 will become famous soon enoughsilly_13 will become famous soon enoughsilly_13 will become famous soon enough
lol hell yea too many damn cops there i got followed for like 4 blocks and on the stop light every corner had chargers i was scared as ffuck no no on burbank and glendale/eagle rock
silly_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 01:43 AM   #13
yusuke1923
Nissanaholic!

yusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfection
burbank is a bad idea for meets... lol
Old 11-20-2008, 05:48 PM   #14
Wookie384
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
Wookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wookie384
Why not have a meet during daylight hours on the weekend? Or maybe even Griffith Park? Shit if you guys serious get together and start a pot luck bbq or, meet up and cruise somewhere to go grub (maybe to Bob's Big Boy, which isn't too far away from Griffith Park. When I used to be into the show scene, thats what the crew I was in used to do. (Yes, I was in a car show crew, here comes the flaming).

BTW I practically live in Burbank, and cops won't fuck with you unless you give them a reason to pull you over. Burbank is a hot rod town, and they're usually cool with imports, and yes even imports with swapped motors. Just don't be a douchebag, and make sure your car isn't an obvious moving violation on wheels, and you'll be fine
Wookie384 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 08:53 PM   #15
fallzonballz

Exactly right. Burbank PD are cool. They dont pull you over unless your f*ckin with others. They'll tell you to leave if your on private property and thats about it. I speed all the time and i never see a cop.
Old 11-22-2008, 10:47 PM   #16
s13momentum
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
s13momentum is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13momentum
im down for a burbank meet
i would say in front of pavillions next to dennys cause ppl are chill down there
i would show for sure but we need more ppl
come on guys cops arent that bad down here
s13momentum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 09:32 PM   #17
fallzonballz

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13momentum View Post
im down for a burbank meet
i would say in front of pavillions next to dennys cause ppl are chill down there
i would show for sure but we need more ppl
come on guys cops arent that bad down here
Wheres that at? So far we have like 4 ppl who are down. Spread the word guys.
Old 11-26-2008, 10:33 AM   #18
626 FC3S
Zilvia Junkie

626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 626 FC3S
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallzonballz View Post
Exactly right. Burbank PD are cool. They dont pull you over unless your f*ckin with others. They'll tell you to leave if your on private property and thats about it. I speed all the time and i never see a cop.

yeah fucking right i cant drive my 7 in burbank without getting fucked with. wait a min i know who u are i always used to see u dippin out everyother armo, srry bro no on the meets in burbank. just goto the other meets
Old 02-23-2009, 07:48 PM   #19
sil8dy
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
sil8dy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
any meets in 714 area ??? O.C ??? My car is almost complete and want to drive it around ! if anyone knows PM ME !!!
sil8dy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 04:39 PM   #20
s14zenkika24de

s14zenkika24de is an unknown quantity at this point
wat up am from glendale and am looking for 240sx meets if you guys plan on meeting up or know any meets let me know am down i would say griffin park too i heard they used to have it there dont know if they still tho and a bbq would be down
s14zenkika24de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 10:47 PM   #21
jspeedm
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
jspeedm is on the path to ruinjspeedm is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
no matter where in L.A. area you are, there is a regular meet within 20 minutes somewhere. you guys should all come out to the s chassis car show.
http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-st...show-meet.html
Welcome to Facebook
Old 09-01-2010, 12:26 AM   #22
klrbee7
Zilvia Member

klrbee7 is an unknown quantity at this point
im down for Burbank meet. i lived in Burbank for 6 years never really got any ticket except for smoking.. hehehe keep me posted we might swing by.
Old 09-01-2010, 12:59 AM   #23
s14zenkika24de

yeah definitely going to the s chassis show. and if you guys end up trowing a meet just pm me so we can meet up
Old 09-13-2010, 01:01 PM   #24
fallzonballz

so we got like 5 ppl who are down so far? i was at griffith park yesterday looked pretty chill, or the parking lot of LA zoo after it closes.
Old 09-13-2010, 08:49 PM   #25
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wookie384 View Post
BTW I practically live in Burbank, and cops won't fuck with you unless you give them a reason to pull you over.
Quote:
Exactly right. Burbank PD are cool. They dont pull you over unless your f*ckin with others.

You guys are fucking smoking!!

Quote:
Burbank PD are cool.
WTF ???

Thats why the FBI has over a dozen officers under investigation and one of the Sargents blew his head off in the middle of a public street while golfers witnessed it.

Burbank PD is fucked up, and has a HUGE reputation for racial profiling, abuse of authority and for being extremely bored.
I have complaints against officers there filed there and been interviewed by watch sargents.

So many people give you advice about something being a bad idea and you just ignore them.............
Meet at your own risk..
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 10:05 PM   #26
s14zenkika24de

thats why i was saing griffith park i mean they had or have meets there i dont know if they still do but i dont think the cops would make a big deal or anything never heard any complains from the other guys that meet there
Old 09-14-2010, 02:23 AM   #27
fallzonballz

i agree with s14zenkika24de, they definitly wouldnt get mad. Lets just think of a place and a date and make it happen. I got know a couple of ppl with a 240 who would most probably come too
Old 09-14-2010, 02:47 AM   #28
PIN GIO 2
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
PIN GIO 2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PIN GIO 2
how about nordhoff st. and reseda blvd.?
PIN GIO 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 11:56 AM   #29
s14zenkika24de

just let me know wen and where am ill try to be there cuz i usually work in the afternoons but am off thursdays or sometimes wensdays
Old 09-14-2010, 12:17 PM   #30
fallzonballz

na somewhere in burbank or glendale. Thursdays r cool with me, i have class on wednesday nights