Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 11-16-2013, 04:12 PM   #1
ballsy240

Trader Rating: (1)
ballsy240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
FS/FT:1990 Nissan 240sx coupe s13 SR20DET, coils, grids

Have a s13 coupe with an sr20det redtop that needs a rebuild. Smokes a lot. I think it's bad valve seals, but not sure. Runs and drives just fine. 100,xxx miles on chassis. Nice interior. no rips in the seats and crackless dash. needs a paint job. some spots left with plastidip and white and cream body panles. no rust. FMIC, boost controller, splitfire direct ignition upraged coilpacks, isis exhaust manifold and turbo elbow. no shaft play in the turbo. Full 3'' exhaust. Has megan street coilovers, rota grid wheels 17x9.5 all around, decent tires, and z32 brakes. need to sell or trade because i don't have time to rebuild the motor being in college. Need this thing gone. Offer up. Worst i can say is no. Cars i'm interested in trading for: rx7 , rx8, lexus sc300/400, really wanting an impreza, another 240 if its clean preferably an s14. If it's not manual and rwd then don't bother. lmk if you're seriously interested. you can give me a call/txt at 573nine7nine0six3two
UPDATE: I got in a little fender bender on Halloween and it needs a driver headlight assembly and the hood got creased a little. Nothing too bad, but new price is $3,200 as is. Give me a call IF YOU ARE SERIOUS about purchase and i can give you all of the details on all the small things that are wrong with it. This would be an excellent, still being daily driven by me, project for someone with some time. Thanks

ballsy240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2013, 12:32 PM   #2
ballsy240

Trader Rating: (1)
ballsy240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
bump. need sold
ballsy240 is offline   Reply With Quote