Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > S Chassis

S Chassis Technical discussion related to the S Chassis such as the S12, S13, S14, and S15.

Old 03-29-2008, 05:12 AM   #1
Pink Slut
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Pink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Retrimming doorcards

i think this is the right section to post this, if not, please move to the right one

Basicly, stock doorcards won't cut it this year. Really, they won't. The pioneers of fashion allready started doing it, so its time to do yours.

"Pimp your door cards, or be square!"

Step 1:
Remove door cards from car (easy, so no pics!)

Step 2:
get fabric + doorcard of a good workspace, or a bed :wack:

Step 3:
Lay the fabric on the doorcard, to see what u need, make sure u allready push the fabric everywhere u need it, or else you wont have enough

Step 4:
Cut the fabric to a size abit bigger then u need:

Step 5:
Lift 1 half of the fabric, and put glue on:

do the same with the other side

Step 6:
Then using a stomp object (dont wanna frick up the work do you) push the fabric that sticks out in the space between the card itself and the fabric:

Step 7: do it all round:

Step 8: put everyting back in the door card ( i left out that handle thing, because its stupid)

Step 9: put back in car, pimp it out, get alot of pussy!

thats it! is fricking easy, i NEVER done anything like this before. so if i can do it, anyone can

oh btw, if there are any spelling/grammer faults, im from holland
Old 03-29-2008, 06:16 PM   #2
DRFTSAINT

DRFTSAINT is on the path to ruinDRFTSAINT is on the path to ruinDRFTSAINT is on the path to ruin
Thats pretty tight right there, I know someone who tried that with leather, needless to say it didn't come out near as clean as yours did...
DRFTSAINT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 03:50 PM   #3
Pink Slut
Zilvia Member

Pink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud of
leather could work, if you heat it, will be loads harder tho