Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 02-10-2010, 04:05 PM   #1
BLKS13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
BLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
FS: Clean 1988 Mazda RX7

Make:Mazda
Model:Rx7
Year:1988
Mileage:140,000
Options:Convertible, pwr windows, pwr
Mods:Stock, polished tip dual exhaust
Engine:13b
VIN#:JM1FC3514J0108112
Price: $1,500 OBO will consider trades..
Email: [email protected]
Condition: 7/10The car is very clean over all, there are a few flaws but the vehicle is 21 years old. The exterior has some minor flaws like minor dents and paint chipping on the front bumper. Besides that, a good detail and it will shine like new. I would rate it 8.5 out of 10
I bought the car with the intentions of selling my IS300 for a nice simple daily and having this as my toy. The car Started and ran for me when I was buying it last week, and a couple days ago I could not get it to start for me. I'm not sure what It could be, but don't really have the time to be fixing stuff. I know for sure the car NEEDS a battery and some TLC.
Interior: 5/10
Once again, it is a 21 year old car so it has its flaws, the passenger seat is ripped and will need replacing. The carpet seem to have had some water leaked thru the roof while it has sat outside and made a small mess. Nothing a simply cleaning can't get out.
It's missing some plastics for the lights on the dash, and has one broken A/C vent. Not too bad. Overall dash is pretty clean. All this car really needs is a cleaning. All of the interior is intact.
Convertible Top 4/10: Has some small rips on the sides. The motors still work very well. Have only brought the top down when I was buying it.
Motor 5/10: Its as stock as could be, well as far as I know. The motor ran last week when I bought the car, and I cannot get it to start for me now.. not sure what is wrong. No time to mess with it.
Transmission:8/10 Seemed to shift very smooth and was told clutch was replaced not too too long ago. Uncertain how true it is, but it grabbed well.
Suspension & wheels:9.5/10
Just slapped some stock RX7 wheels on it with some decently new tires on it. Probably around 97% thread life left. All they need is some air, they aren't flat or super low but the car has been sitting a week or so. They are all matching. Stock suspension.
The bad( Cliffs ):
- The car needs cleaning on the inside.
- Top has a few holes.
- Motor I can't get to run, ran a week ago..
- Some itnerior piece are broken, Please read above.
- No radio
The good ( Cliffs ):
- Aero mirrors
- Very solid
- Very clean for an 1988
- Good project
- Convert motor works good
- Wheel & tires are in great condition.
- exterior is in great condition
- Good mileage for the year
- Very little damage
- Headrest speakers, I believe this model was fully loaded.
- Needs a good home that will appriciatte this car and enjoy it! :goodjob:
If you have any questions please refer to shooting me an e-mail at [email protected]
More pictures:

Thanks for looking!

BLKS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links