Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2015, 07:55 PM   #1
NismoR32GTR
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (17)
NismoR32GTR is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to NismoR32GTR
My Apologies

So I recently posted a thread about my wheel business that I've started up here in Japan. I saw at least one person that was upset about The way I conduct business. I'm here to formally apologize for any lack of customer service or service at all for the last six months. I will give a brief description of what's been going on so as to better understand why there was a lack of service. In the last six months I found out my wife cheated on me with three other guys so I've been dealing with the divorce in that time I also got medically separated from the military so I was rushing to find a new job in the Yokohama area so it would enable me to stay here to continue my business. So I apologize if I didn't have time to go somewhere to pick something up or go check the price of something or just deal with any customer that may not of been 100 percent serious with cash in hand. I am now settled into a steady job so I can continue this as my side business I live in Yokohama area now so I'm right in the middle of where everything is located. I know what it's like to sit around and wait for a reply email from somebody in another country so I'm sorry if I wasted anybody's time. I've had a very successful business of selling parts and wheels here on Zilvia and I would like to continue to do that. So thank you everybody that has bought for me before and thank you everybody that'll buy for me in the future.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2015, 08:35 PM   #2
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoR32GTR View Post
my wife cheated on me with three other guys
what the fuck

no one cares about this and that. you want to open a business, great. open a business and carry on, no one needs to listen to all this BULL ___ SHIT
Old 07-03-2015, 08:39 PM   #3
NismoR32GTR
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (17)
NismoR32GTR is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to NismoR32GTR
Guess we know why your account says banned. This is obviously not for you then.
Closed Thread