Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-26-2015, 12:34 PM   #31
Ilya
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
Ilya is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Ilya is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2015, 01:06 PM   #32
Grocery Cart
Zilvia Junkie

Grocery Cart is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
My man, the only thing worse than not having a numbers matching slab is LYING ABOUT THE NUMBERS MATCHING.

Please if you can pray to the car God's ceramic turbo that when you enter the ulterior side of the chariot you exchanged duckets to aquire that your eyes doth don the numerals in exact copulation of the first second and third. Only then can assurity be for the rest of the ranks to follow suit and in the end match.

If not pray for rain baby, but money grippzz....
...don't touch the girls.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicunes View Post
Oh gosh.... I hope the numbers truly do match... God have mercy on your soul if they don't....
You guys are headed into the right direction, however you're missing a key element - an outsider's perspective on the equation you have all been perilously journeying through the moon's quarter gravitational cycle.

Deep within the fabrics and strings of what makes up the universe on the most simplistic and basic level we know Time and Space. However few have been able to comprehend the inner workings of these two ideas that allow them to work coherently. Such as elements are "connected" through chemical bonds, Time and Space also must have some form of connection as well in order to fluctuate the outermost factor which is us, the universe. Time and Space both have specific characteristics that allow them to be bonded by what scientists are calling MAE - Micro Atomic Elements. Currently we have only been able to comprehend 1 MAE. The MAE just so happens to be the key to forming Time and Space as one fabric spread throughout all that is known to zilvians and civilians - "Ju.1". Ju.1, or to use a more understandable term "Justification Bond 10 (we use factors of 10 because the beginning of time has been predicted to be formed with 10 of these elements in mind) is the underlying factor of this connection I've mentioned.

This is where shit gets wild. Put on your fucking safety goggles and thermodynamic aprons folks.
Within Ju.1 we've noticed factors that have not yet been accounted for throughout the ages. We call these Dependant Factors "The Numbers".
See for Ju.1 to work coherently "The Numbers" must match with what is created from the Time and Space continuum. This is paradoxical to some and we are still trying to understand this currently occurring phenomenon and how it is truly possible, but just know it is.
As time passes Ju.1 has been being tested by acting out against the outermost Justification System, and it's being represented within the Time and Space bonds. Negatively.

If we continue on this thinly layered iced floor journey Ju.1 will cease, time and space will both rip apart horrifically, the fabrics and fibers of the universe as we know it will spread apart at a rate so inconceivable the analogy "in the blink of an eye" wouldn't have been able to be processed in your brain's neurons firing with a fresh bottle of Lucas Neuron System Cleaner by the time you would be transformed into nothingness.

The only way to prevent this tragic possibility from happening is to:
1. ALL CIVILIANS. COMPLY WITH THE POLICE.
2. ALL POLICE. DON'T ABUSE POWER.

V1 of this new entity we are referring to as the worlds first Religiousophical Ideology of Centrifugal Entities, or RICE for short, in short is:
Don't be a dick.

The outcome of these actions will be beneficial to Ju.1 and we will certainly see climate changes, mood changes, financial changes, and even sexual tension changes throughout the universe.

I hope that settles "The Numbers" theory, we have been working in the lab day in and day out to try and bring the answers that matter to the questions that matter.
Grocery Cart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 01:34 PM   #33
turbo2nr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
turbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to turbo2nr

s14 kouki ka-t
turbo2nr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 01:38 PM   #34
Ilya
Zilvia Addict

Obeewon has unlocked the philosopher in all of us
Old 06-26-2015, 02:06 PM   #35
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilya View Post
You don't buy a too-fowdy for the fuel economy......wait....why the f$&@ does one buy a 240.....?!
for the fuel economy
Old 06-26-2015, 02:39 PM   #36
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilya View Post
You don't buy a too-fowdy for the fuel economy......wait....why the f$&@ does one buy a 240.....?!
So you can join this forum and go on YAJ and buy some random set of 3 piece wheels for dirt cheap and then try to flip it for at least 3x you got it for.

Last edited by ZenkiKid; 06-27-2015 at 12:45 AM..
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 02:59 PM   #37
azndan2
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
azndan2 has a spectacular aura aboutazndan2 has a spectacular aura aboutazndan2 has a spectacular aura aboutazndan2 has a spectacular aura aboutazndan2 has a spectacular aura aboutazndan2 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grocery Cart View Post
You guys are headed into the right direction, however you're missing a key element - an outsider's perspective on the equation you have all been perilously journeying through the moon's quarter gravitational cycle.

Deep within the fabrics and strings of what makes up the universe on the most simplistic and basic level we know Time and Space. However few have been able to comprehend the inner workings of these two ideas that allow them to work coherently. Such as elements are "connected" through chemical bonds, Time and Space also must have some form of connection as well in order to fluctuate the outermost factor which is us, the universe. Time and Space both have specific characteristics that allow them to be bonded by what scientists are calling MAE - Micro Atomic Elements. Currently we have only been able to comprehend 1 MAE. The MAE just so happens to be the key to forming Time and Space as one fabric spread throughout all that is known to zilvians and civilians - "Ju.1". Ju.1, or to use a more understandable term "Justification Bond 10 (we use factors of 10 because the beginning of time has been predicted to be formed with 10 of these elements in mind) is the underlying factor of this connection I've mentioned.

This is where shit gets wild. Put on your fucking safety goggles and thermodynamic aprons folks.
Within Ju.1 we've noticed factors that have not yet been accounted for throughout the ages. We call these Dependant Factors "The Numbers".
See for Ju.1 to work coherently "The Numbers" must match with what is created from the Time and Space continuum. This is paradoxical to some and we are still trying to understand this currently occurring phenomenon and how it is truly possible, but just know it is.
As time passes Ju.1 has been being tested by acting out against the outermost Justification System, and it's being represented within the Time and Space bonds. Negatively.

If we continue on this thinly layered iced floor journey Ju.1 will cease, time and space will both rip apart horrifically, the fabrics and fibers of the universe as we know it will spread apart at a rate so inconceivable the analogy "in the blink of an eye" wouldn't have been able to be processed in your brain's neurons firing with a fresh bottle of Lucas Neuron System Cleaner by the time you would be transformed into nothingness.

The only way to prevent this tragic possibility from happening is to:
1. ALL CIVILIANS. COMPLY WITH THE POLICE.
2. ALL POLICE. DON'T ABUSE POWER.

V1 of this new entity we are referring to as the worlds first Religiousophical Ideology of Centrifugal Entities, or RICE for short, in short is:
Don't be a dick.

The outcome of these actions will be beneficial to Ju.1 and we will certainly see climate changes, mood changes, financial changes, and even sexual tension changes throughout the universe.

I hope that settles "The Numbers" theory, we have been working in the lab day in and day out to try and bring the answers that matter to the questions that matter.
What. The. Fuck.
Old 06-26-2015, 11:42 PM   #38
Ilya
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grocery Cart View Post
About 5 hours into the trip I began questioning why at 75mph I was around 4200-4500 rpms.. It seemed a bit high. I also noticed when passing cars the acceleration from 70-80 seemed pretty quick.
aka the power band.

"And I was driving down the road and shifteded into the higher gear, 4th to 3rd, and what is that called where your RPMS shoot up really high like 4500 and the car has power and you can pass people and it's really loud inside??"

The fucking power band.
Old 06-27-2015, 10:04 AM   #39
ehhhregartless
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
ehhhregartless is making a name for him/her selfehhhregartless is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Your assumption, that time IS directly related to space, based on Newton's Principia, has since been DEBUNKED, per the school of thought that follows the laws of Uncertainty. How can you consistently calculate a booty clap? I can only conclude that its apropos, unfortunately, that your numbers indeed do not match.
Old 06-27-2015, 10:32 AM   #40
omgRWDgoodness!
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (48)
omgRWDgoodness! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
You know in some states they would call you a grocery buggy or grocery trolley? Seriously?!

What the FUCK!?
Old 06-27-2015, 11:35 AM   #41
future
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
Did you guys really miss that he said he can't buy another 240sx so he got a Zenki. When was that not a 240sx?
future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 04:21 PM   #42
gearhead55
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
gearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by future View Post
Did you guys really miss that he said he can't buy another 240sx so he got a Zenki. When was that not a 240sx?
He said he "couldn't not get another 240sx". It was a double negative. Terrible grammar but it made sense.
gearhead55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 05:08 PM   #43
future
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
Okay so I didn't catch it right. Back to flaming
future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 05:19 PM   #44
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
KAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews

Fucking christ i spit my drink out
Matching numbers = fucking ded
Old 06-27-2015, 05:39 PM   #45
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Didn't read his wall of text, all I know is that it had nothing to do with numbers matching, more like some incoherent nonsense.
Old 06-27-2015, 06:51 PM   #46
EnemyS15
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
EnemyS15 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo2nr View Post

Thank you sir for not giving me a heads up on this reply... I laughed in mid drink of my ginger ale. It is all over me.

It's all your fault.