Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Electronics

Old 01-29-2012, 10:33 AM   #1
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 163 reviews
Viper Security, Remote Starters and Remote Start/Security Combos

All of the new and updated Viper models are officially out. Please contact me with any questions you may have on the product. I stock every Viper model made and every alarm sensor. I also stock every interface needed for newer vehicles with immobilizer systems, CAN bus door locks etc. Please let me know what vehicle you have and I'll shoot you a price for the interface if needed. Don't hesitate to ask any questions about the product... there is a lot of misinformation out there about some of the product. I have been an authorized Viper dealer for over 20 years and my shop installs around 600-700 Viper systems every year. Needless to say I know the product inside and out... and the installation side of it is my specialty!

**SECURITY**

Viper 3105V: $89 Shipped!

http://www.viper.com/P-3105V/Viper-3...ecurity-System

Viper 3203V: $159 Shipped!

http://www.viper.com/P-3203V/Viper-3...ecurity-System

Viper 3303V: $199 Shipped!

http://www.viper.com/P-3303V/Viper-3...ecurity-System

**REMOTE START ONLY**

Viper 4203V: $149 Shipped!

http://www.viper.com/P-4203V/Viper-R...e-Start-System

**REMOTE START/KEYLESS**

Viper 4104V: $119 Shipped!

http://www.viper.com/P-4104V/Viper-4...e-Start-System

Viper 4204V: $159 Shipped!

http://www.viper.com/P-4204V/Viper-4...e-Start-System

Viper 4704V: $209 Shipped!

http://www.viper.com/P-4704V/Viper-4...e-Start-System

**REMOTE START/KEYLESS/SECURITY**

Viper 5104V: $159 Shipped!

http://www.viper.com/P-5104V/Viper-5...e-Start-System

Viper 5204V: $199 Shipped!

http://www.viper.com/P-5204V/Viper-5...e-Start-System

Viper 5704V: $239 Shipped!

http://www.viper.com/P-5704V/Viper-5...e-Start-System

Viper 5904V: $339 Shipped!

http://www.viper.com/P-5904V/Viper-5...e-Start-System

**SMART START SYSTEMS & SMART START ADD-ONS**

Viper Smart Start Add-on VSM200: $179 Shipped!

Viper Smart Start GPS Add-on VSM250: $229 Shipped!

Viper Smart Start Remote Start/Keyless VSS3000: $289 Shipped!

Viper Smart Start Remote Start/Security/Keyless VSS5000: $359 Shipped!

Viper SmartStart

**ACCESSORIES**
  • Audio Glass Break Sensor 506T: $19
  • Battery Backup System 520T: $35
  • Digital Tilt Motion Sensor 507M: $37
  • Ultra Sonic Sensor 509U: $39

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds

Last edited by Broadfield; 04-01-2013 at 09:45 PM..
Broadfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2012, 12:34 PM   #2
Yellow4g63
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
Yellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Yellow4g63
Do you pay for the GPS service when you buy the add on? and which alarm will it work with?

95 240sx RB20 415whp
91 Nx2000 VVL yo
Yellow4g63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 01:39 PM   #3
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow4g63 View Post
Do you pay for the GPS service when you buy the add on? and which alarm will it work with?
No, you pay for the service whenever you want through mysmartstart.com. So here's how it works:
  • Purchase Smart Start
  • Install Smart Start
  • Diagnostic LED's must be on solid
  • Activate Smart Start through me over the phone
  • I test it from my computer
  • I officially activate it once it passes all tests
  • You receive an email with a temporary password from Directed Electronics
  • Follow the link in the email which takes you to mysmartstart.com
  • You choose service plan and pay for it
  • You can also change your password to something you want
  • Download free app onto phone
  • Enter username(your email address) and password into the app
  • You are ready to go

So technically you could have the thing installed and activated through me then pay for the service plan whenever you want to start using it.

It will work with every single system I have for sale except for the very first one.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 01-29-2012, 01:42 PM   #4
SR20DETKoolKid330

Trader Rating: (0)
SR20DETKoolKid330 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i click the link it goes to viper sight and the prrice is in 300 range how is price low here....and how much for Viper 4204V: for a 1993 nissan 240sx se and a 2001 pontiac grand am seprate prices for shipping
SR20DETKoolKid330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 01:48 PM   #5
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR20DETKoolKid330 View Post
i click the link it goes to viper sight and the prrice is in 300 range how is price low here....and how much for Viper 4204V: for a 1993 nissan 240sx se and a 2001 pontiac grand am seprate prices for shipping
Because the price on Viper's website includes basic installation if you were to physically come to my store and have us install if for you.

I'm not sure what you are wanting a price on.... all prices are listed and they are shipped prices!?! Please let me know if I'm missing something.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 01-29-2012, 01:52 PM   #6
P-Funk alot
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
P-Funk alot is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to P-Funk alot
ok im looking to get an alarm for my 240 as well. my question is which one do you have on your car and which one would you recommend. i like the gps. what are the charges for it as far as service plans and what not. thanks for the info for advance
P-Funk alot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 01:57 PM   #7
SR20DETKoolKid330

Trader Rating: (0)
SR20DETKoolKid330 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
ur not missing anything i just didnt understand now i do lol um which product u prefer
SR20DETKoolKid330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 02:10 PM   #8
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-Funk alot View Post
ok im looking to get an alarm for my 240 as well. my question is which one do you have on your car and which one would you recommend. i like the gps. what are the charges for it as far as service plans and what not. thanks for the info for advance
Are you wanting just security or security with remote start?

Here is pricing on the service plans, let me know if you have any questions regarding any of it:

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 01-29-2012, 02:12 PM   #9
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR20DETKoolKid330 View Post
ur not missing anything i just didnt understand now i do lol um which product u prefer
I'm not sure if you are wanting just security, remote start/keyless or remote start/security, but I always prefer a system that has 2-way confirmation. I also really like the Smart Start gear... really cool stuff.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 01-29-2012, 04:20 PM   #10
Drftr915
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (22)
Drftr915 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
What can someone expect to pay to have an alarm like this installed. I'm in Florida, where could and should i go to have this installed if i purchased this from you?
Drftr915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 04:45 PM   #11
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drftr915 View Post
What can someone expect to pay to have an alarm like this installed. I'm in Florida, where could and should i go to have this installed if i purchased this from you?
It varies so greatly from shop to shop and region to region. You didn't state what you are wanting installed!?!

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 01-29-2012, 05:04 PM   #12
P-Funk alot
Zilvia Addict

so say im looking for remote start/security plus gps whats the best bet/ most economical way to go. also i have installed some basic alarms, whats the difficulty level on something like this
Old 01-29-2012, 05:12 PM   #13
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
so say im looking for remote start/security plus gps whats the best bet/ most economical way to go. also i have installed some basic alarms, whats the difficulty level on something like this
The cheapest route would be the Viper 5104V and VSM250. However, for another $40, I would suggest stepping up to the 5204V to get the 2-way remotes. I'm not a big fan of the remotes that come with the 4104V and 5104V anyway. I just don't like the feel of the buttons when pressed... they don't have a real positive feel to them. Whereas the 2-way remotes have a nice feel and then the obvious benefit of being 2-way.

The systems are not bad at all to install if you just take your time and triple check your wiring.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 01-29-2012, 06:27 PM   #14
P-Funk alot
Zilvia Addict

yea i figured install would be pretty simple. could you pm me a price for the 5204v and gps and anything else needed shipped to 92407 please.. also i know its off topic but im also interested in some speakers for the doors and back panel for a 240sx coupe. not super expensive ones just something to fill the car. im missing the plastic acoustic pieces that go into the door ( not sure if it matters) thanks in advance
Old 01-29-2012, 06:40 PM   #15
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
yea i figured install would be pretty simple. could you pm me a price for the 5204v and gps and anything else needed shipped to 92407 please.. also i know its off topic but im also interested in some speakers for the doors and back panel for a 240sx coupe. not super expensive ones just something to fill the car. im missing the plastic acoustic pieces that go into the door ( not sure if it matters) thanks in advance
PM sent! We can talk about the speakers over PM.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 01-29-2012, 09:50 PM   #16
240sxvaj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (38)
240sxvaj is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
bump for some great deals
240sxvaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 11:03 PM   #17
Dominic Axelson
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Dominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dominic Axelson
What would you recommend for a car with no power anything, basically.
Dominic Axelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 11:43 PM   #18
95_S14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (108)
95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 108 reviews
Do you have model 5901 how much thanks
95_S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 01:05 AM   #19
angelz365
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (8)
angelz365 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Got my 5704v off broadfield great seller and great communication, i love that remote start and turbo timer and for all u socal guys DASH installed mine for 120 and did an amazing job all other shops charged around 250
angelz365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 01:11 AM   #20
1gr8bar10der
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (77)
1gr8bar10der is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 77 reviews
I'm interested in the 3303 model. Any recommendation for another comparable one? Also, I would attempt to install it myself, any suggestion for installation? How difficult is it if you would rate it in a 1-5 scale?

Or should I get the 5704 for another $40 more?

Thanks in advance.
1gr8bar10der is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 07:12 AM   #21
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic Axelson View Post
What would you recommend for a car with no power anything, basically.
What are you wanting?
  • Security
  • Remote Start
  • Remote Start w/Security

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95_S14 View Post
Do you have model 5901 how much thanks
No, the 5901 is discontinued. The 5704 is the replacement for it... it's the same exact thing except for they made the brain a little smaller and the harness connections are laid out in a more installer friendly way. So you definitely do not want to buy a 5901.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelz365 View Post
Got my 5704v off broadfield great seller and great communication, i love that remote start and turbo timer and for all u socal guys DASH installed mine for 120 and did an amazing job all other shops charged around 250
Thanks man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1gr8bar10der View Post
I'm interested in the 3303 model. Any recommendation for another comparable one? Also, I would attempt to install it myself, any suggestion for installation? How difficult is it if you would rate it in a 1-5 scale?

Or should I get the 5704 for another $40 more?

Thanks in advance.
There really isn't anything comparable to the 3303. You could get the 3203 which is still a 2-way system, but does not have the fancy LCD remote. They would have the same range though. The 5704 is actually a 1-mile range system. So even though the 3303 remote looks the same as the 5704 remote, they do not function from the same range. If you are never going to use remote start then I would probably just stick with the 3303. However, $40 isn't that much to gain the extra range and remote start system... I guess it just depends on what you want!?!

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 01-30-2012, 11:15 AM   #22
Frankz91
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Frankz91 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
so if i wanted the Viper 3501V it will be $89 shipped to Pomona CA 91766 or how much just want to confrim
Frankz91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 06:07 PM   #23
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankz91 View Post
so if i wanted the Viper 3501V it will be $89 shipped to Pomona CA 91766 or how much just want to confrim
Yes, the price listed is the price you pay.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 01-30-2012, 06:51 PM   #24
Weedm
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Weedm is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I'm pretty uneducated with car alarms so bare with me. But, what system would you recommend for me. The main thing I am looking for is remote start as well as tilt sensing. I realize that the tilt sensors are an add-on.

Thanks
Old 01-30-2012, 07:32 PM   #25
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weedm View Post
I'm pretty uneducated with car alarms so bare with me. But, what system would you recommend for me. The main thing I am looking for is remote start as well as tilt sensing. I realize that the tilt sensors are an add-on.

Thanks
So you want a remote start and security with digital tilt sensor. I personally would never own a system that wasn't a 2-way. So that leaves us with the following:
  • Viper 5204V(5701) $199 + $37
  • Viper 5704 $239 + $37
  • Viper 5904 $339 + $37

I would probably go with the 5704V. Has up to 1 mile of range and the LCD screen. That system will have over twice the range as the 5204V. Also keep in mind that the longer range will not only allow you to start, lock, unlock etc from a longer distance... but also report alarm triggers to your remote from a longer distance. The LCD screen remote also uses a rechargeable battery... just plug the remote into a mini USB off your computer or the mini USB charger that comes with the system.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 01-30-2012, 07:57 PM   #26
Frankz91
Zilvia Addict

Wat is a tilt sensor
Old 01-30-2012, 08:41 PM   #27
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankz91 View Post
Wat is a tilt sensor
The 507M is a digital tilt sensor. Once the security system is armed, the 507M will take an inclination reading and make that its default angle. If the vehicle is raised 1-degree over that default then it will trigger the alarm. It's perfect it you are worried about your wheels being stolen or the vehicle being towed.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 01-30-2012, 11:04 PM   #28
Dominic Axelson
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Dominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dominic Axelson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadfield View Post
What are you wanting?
  • Security
  • Remote Start
  • Remote Start w/Security
Prolly just an alarm/security setup. I just don't know how it would work exactly without power locks ect..
Dominic Axelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 11:16 PM   #29
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic Axelson View Post
Prolly just an alarm/security setup. I just don't know how it would work exactly without power locks ect..
It's not going to work any different... it just won't operate the door locks when you arm and disarm it. Just manually lock the doors before you get out of the car like you normally would. Then push the arm/lock button on the remote... done! When you come back to the car push the disarm/unlock button. Unlock the car with the key... done! Keep in mind, you can add power locks to the car. I sell the package for $25: it includes 2 of the DEI high quality actuators and the relay pack to control them.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 01-31-2012, 02:23 PM   #30
Frankz91
Zilvia Addict

so how much would the total price be for the 3501V Alarm with the tilt sensor come out to be