Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Electronics

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2011, 08:19 AM   #151
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 163 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MdaddyS View Post
Thanks for the reply!

As for budget, no... I will get what I need to protect everything but don't have money to splurge. (I have 2 little girls that like to take care of any "extra" money)

I also don't understand why the 2 remotes look different like on the 350 2-way, the purpose?

leaning towards 2x 3203's for the cars and a 5601 for the truck. Seems like most of the difference is in how cool of a key fob you want.
The remotes look different because on 2-way models they give you one 1-way remote and one 2-way remote. The 2-way remotes are expensive so they package only one since only one is generally going to be used most of the time. The 2nd remote generally only serves as a backup. This helps keep the cost of the unit down for consumers.

As for the difference in the systems, the main difference is whether or not the system is a 2-way and then the range of the system. The 2-way is especially nice for remote starting and receiving alarm trigger notifications on the remote. So you might want to think about getting the 5701 for the truck.

Please let me know if you have any other questions on certain models. A lot of my customers assume things about certain models incorrectly or are misinformed by other sources on which models do what.

Toby

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2011, 02:04 PM   #152
wingzero

Trader Rating: (4)
wingzero is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
You have a PM!
Old 08-02-2011, 11:31 PM   #153
copermn
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
copermn is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Will the 350 work with a 95 sc300? I ask because the battery on my key is very much dead and kid before me drilled a hole in the key...
Old 08-03-2011, 09:48 AM   #154
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by copermn View Post
Will the 350 work with a 95 sc300? I ask because the battery on my key is very much dead and kid before me drilled a hole in the key...
All of the Viper systems will work on ANY vehicle. Please let me know if you have anymore questions.

Thanks,

Toby

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 08-19-2011, 12:47 PM   #155
Got13oost
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Got13oost is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Can you send me a price for the Viper 5902 shipped to 07032 and the extra accessories I can purchase with it?
Old 08-21-2011, 01:44 PM   #156
PrawjektSilvia

Trader Rating: (0)
PrawjektSilvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
PM sent...
Old 08-21-2011, 11:23 PM   #157
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got13oost View Post
Can you send me a price for the Viper 5902 shipped to 07032 and the extra accessories I can purchase with it?
All of the prices listed are shipped prices. So just add up what you want to get a ballpark figure. Then let me know exactly what you want and I'll shoot you a multi-item discounted price. I don't know if you want ALL of the accessories or what!?! I mean, do you want the Viper GPS Smart Start also or just the regular Smart Start? Or neither?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrawjektSilvia View Post
PM sent...
PM sent!

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 09-02-2011, 04:35 PM   #158
Pacman
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Pacman has a spectacular aura aboutPacman has a spectacular aura aboutPacman has a spectacular aura aboutPacman has a spectacular aura aboutPacman has a spectacular aura aboutPacman has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I have an older Viper two way remote starter alarm system on my S14 but wanna upgrade. I'm thinking the 3303, glass breakage, battery back up, and tilt sensor. What's the ultra sonic sensor for? Never heard of those. Let me get my move from CA to FL at the end of the month done and myself settled then you're gonna hear from me about these. PM me the details if you would on that ultra sonic sensor. Thanks.
Old 09-09-2011, 07:30 PM   #159
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacman View Post
I have an older Viper two way remote starter alarm system on my S14 but wanna upgrade. I'm thinking the 3303, glass breakage, battery back up, and tilt sensor. What's the ultra sonic sensor for? Never heard of those. Let me get my move from CA to FL at the end of the month done and myself settled then you're gonna hear from me about these. PM me the details if you would on that ultra sonic sensor. Thanks.
Sorry for the late reply man, this thread was accidentally on lock down. The 3303 is a killer alarm, especially with all of the add-on sensors. The ultra sonic sensor actually detects changes in air movement. It's basically a motion detector, but more reliable than the 508D proximity sensor. The 3303 is also compatible with the Smart Start and Smart Start GPS if you have a smart phone and want the ultimate in protection.

Toby

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 10-06-2011, 01:43 PM   #160
MdaddyS

Trader Rating: (3)
MdaddyS is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Sry, life likes to sidetrack.

Can you give me a quote on 3 5701's plus the 509U as you recommended for the vert please!

Thanks again,
Mike
Old 10-06-2011, 06:07 PM   #161
Kom3t
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
Kom3t is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
5701 keyless 2-way remote start with tilt sensor and glass breaker sent to 93706, I'll pick one up, next check

Also liking the 5301

I have a 89 base 5-speed with power locks and window conversion, all features will work in my car correct?
Old 10-06-2011, 06:26 PM   #162
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by MdaddyS View Post
Sry, life likes to sidetrack.

Can you give me a quote on 3 5701's plus the 509U as you recommended for the vert please!

Thanks again,
Mike
I can do $572 shipped for the (3) 5701's and (1) 509U

Please let me know if you have anymore questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kom3t View Post
5701 keyless 2-way remote start with tilt sensor and glass breaker sent to 93706, I'll pick one up, next check

Also liking the 5301

I have a 89 base 5-speed with power locks and window conversion, all features will work in my car correct?
Correct, all features will work! I can do $234 shipped for the 5701, glass break and tilt sensor. If you add the 5301 then I could do $372 shipped for all of it.

Please let me know if you have anymore questions.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 10-09-2011, 09:18 AM   #163
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

This thread is now closed, but all pricing is still current. Please follow this link if you need to ask/comment about the Viper product or you can always PM me.

http://zilvia.net/f/electronics/4126...e-sensors.html

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Closed Thread