Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-16-2014, 03:30 PM   #25
japslapsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
japslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by rb25s13vert View Post
Team america said it best. theres assholes, dicks and pussy's. ill leave it to you to figure out the rest...

i am military and my stance is anyone who is going to persecute/annihilate another people, because of there beliefs deserves to be wiped off the face of the earth. and im more than happy to go over there with my fellow service members and put foot to ass. Anyone who kills children and women can go straight to hell and i dont mind packing there bags for them (Americans included) my personal opinion, and no i dont speak for the military. it personally disgusts me that were going to go over there train these uneducated rebels to fight there own battle. all there going to do is get trained on our tactics then use it against us when they join the so called islamic movement. which also pisses me off. anyone who kills another in the name of religion is a freaking moron. and anyone who thinks that just because someone is islamic that they must be a terrerist is also a moron. islam is a peaceful religion. Id love to see the passage in the Quran that says to kill americans or christians... at an rate im going to shut the F up.. lol
Very well put sir!

I am a Muslim and the actions of killing innocent people in the name of Islam or "Jihad" goes against the fundamental beliefs of Islam

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspecusa View Post

Nothing is rare just expensive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
if you've ever been with multiple women, then even you can understand that not all girlfriends are created equal. some are capable of amazing oral talents, while others dont mind a lill back door action.
japslapsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote