Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 04-16-2010, 01:17 AM   #301
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Quote:
Originally Posted by revat619 View Post
I agree 100%
Since when DON'T we agree on basketball?
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2010, 01:26 AM   #302
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE View Post
Since when DON'T we agree on basketball?
haha i know right!
Instagram: @rjsladerade
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 04:40 PM   #303
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
The title still runs through LA.

Old 04-17-2010, 05:16 PM   #304
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
lawrenceyang is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
i hope the cavs die
lawrenceyang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 02:02 PM   #305
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Pffft. The quality of the teams in the playoffs this year is garbage. I'm watching some of these games and thinking how did they possibly make it with that kind of playing. Lots of sloppy basketball.

Boston/Miami. Both garbage. Boston is nothing like the Boston of old. Pretty weak. Lets not forget that Miami lead them for a good chunk of Game 1. Only reason they won is because Miami sucked more and gave the lead back.

Then the blowout we had. WTF. I'm not surprised if that was the final straw for Wade and he leaves Miami. Pat Riley will have to bring in some really big names to convince him otherwise.

Cleveland/Chicago. The ugliest ball handling I've seen in a long time by both teams. They got no handles. What happened to finesse playing? Ugh.

Lakers. C'mon. In Game 1 OKC kept it close even with their bad performance. Game 2 OKC was dominating the whole time IMO even when they where down. I wouldn't be surprised if they take 2 games from LA. OKC is the only team I'm really impressed with right now.

Can't judge the other series since I haven't caught a game yet. May try to see one from the Denver/Utah, Orlando/Charlotte, and Dallas/San Antonio. Anybody watching those? Please tell me its better.

Atlanta/Bucks is a done deal already, and the fact that Phoenix lost that first game makes me uninterested in that series for some reason.
Old 04-24-2010, 08:17 PM   #306
mothon
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
mothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
OKC is playing really good right now. I think they will win tonight. But i really doubt they can win in LA.
Old 04-24-2010, 08:22 PM   #307
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
fuckin Lakers

-Jorge
I LUV MY S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 08:25 PM   #308
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
I can definitely see the LA/OKC series going 4-2
Old 04-24-2010, 11:21 PM   #309
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

I can definitely see the LA/OKC series going 4-3 or 3-4 for the lakers
Old 04-25-2010, 12:40 AM   #310
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Fuck. Lakers in 7.
Old 04-25-2010, 01:45 AM   #311
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Fuck. Lakers in 7.
for real...

Dude, the Lakers are.....they're just......Dude, i don't even know right now. I just hope they get their shit together.
Instagram: @rjsladerade
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 02:05 AM   #312
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaa bullls!!!!!!!
Old 04-25-2010, 02:43 AM   #313
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

So I take it they lost..? i shut that shit off after the 1st quarter

-Jorge
Old 04-25-2010, 08:57 PM   #314
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Well, to put things in perspective... OKC is a 50-win team. They'd be #4 in the East. The West is STACKED. See how competitive
the Western Playoffs have been compared to the East? The equivalent to LAL/OKC series record wise would be CLE/BOS, so
I can see why LA is having a hard time with the Thunder. I give the Thunder a lot of props to pushing the Lakers this far. Durant
and Westbrook are killin' it.
Old 04-25-2010, 09:25 PM   #315
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Its not that okc is playing good that pisses me off, its the fact that we're playing bad, i mean really bad..once thunder get a littlet momentum on their side the lakers fall on their ass

i always knew ok was good, durant doing so well at his age amazes me..westbrook is goo i have him on my team on nba 2k10 haha

-Jorge
Old 04-25-2010, 09:58 PM   #316
Strider
Zilvia Junkie

Strider is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by I LUV MY S13 View Post
Its not that okc is playing good that pisses me off, its the fact that we're playing bad, i mean really bad..once thunder get a littlet momentum on their side the lakers fall on their ass

i always knew ok was good, durant doing so well at his age amazes me..westbrook is goo i have him on my team on nba 2k10 haha
Right now it looks like offensively the Lakers aren't picking up the slack. The bench doesn't seem to be showing up and Artest isn't the offensive threat he was in Houston. Right now it seems that only Pau and Kobe are doing all the heavy lifting and that's not enough to win.
Old 04-26-2010, 12:44 AM   #317
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider View Post
Right now it looks like offensively the Lakers aren't picking up the slack. The bench doesn't seem to be showing up and Artest isn't the offensive threat he was in Houston. Right now it seems that only Pau and Kobe are doing all the heavy lifting and that's not enough to win.
kobe hasn't been doing shit. he's taking bad shots and shooting what, below or around 40% ?
edit: didn't read the last part of your post, i completely agree with you. lakers aren't looking like championship caliber material right now
Old 04-26-2010, 05:39 PM   #318
redZENKI
Zilvia Member

redZENKI is making a name for him/her selfredZENKI is making a name for him/her selfredZENKI is making a name for him/her self
R.I.P Seattle Superonics 1967-2008

From a Seattle Sonics fan,

Lakers... please beat OKC! Don't give that city anything they don't deserve besides an ass whoopin!

What could've been...

redZENKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 05:53 PM   #319
boobs13
Nissanaholic!

boobs13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceyang View Post
kobe hasn't been doing shit. he's taking bad shots and shooting what, below or around 40% ?
edit: didn't read the last part of your post, i completely agree with you. lakers aren't looking like championship caliber material right now
Hey remember Kobe ain't 100% right now, finger and leg is bugging him but trust me I've been a laker fan since I was little and I have faith in him and he will distroy them in game 5, and hey it's the playoffs the Rockets gave a headach to the lakers in the 09 series, But I agree there not playing like champions but it will change.

Quote:
Fuck. Lakers in 7.
we will know how they play tomorrow night.

FOR SALE: DOHC maf, KA down pipe and SR A/C pump like new pm me for price.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
cars are like beer, they all do the same thing, and we each prefer our own flavor...
boobs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 06:19 PM   #320
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobs13 View Post
Hey remember Kobe ain't 100% right now, finger and leg is bugging him but trust me I've been a laker fan since I was little and I have faith in him and he will distroy them in game 5, and hey it's the playoffs the Rockets gave a headach to the lakers in the 09 series, But I agree there not playing like champions but it will change.

we will know how they play tomorrow night.
yea i remember. one of the reasons that i've turned into a laker hater is cause of the finger, every time he hits a clutch shot people are always like, he did that WITH a broken finger ! he's the greatest ! but then when he sucks like he has been people say, ohh his fingers broken. people gotta stop using the finger as an accuse. still have mad respect for him, i think he's better than jordan, im more of a laker fan hater come to think of it =p. don't really care which way this series goes but it would be great to see the faces of laker fans if okc somehow pulls through =)
Old 04-28-2010, 10:43 AM   #321
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by redZENKI View Post
From a Seattle Sonics fan,

Lakers... please beat OKC! Don't give that city anything they don't deserve besides an ass whoopin!
How can you see them as the Supersonics? Once a team moves to another state and changes their name its a new Franchise to me.

Anyways, that city has already gotten a lot. OKC had nothing to lose yet they've accomplished much more than anyone expected.

The defending champs on the other hand, I'd be worried about what this series tells you about the state of the team. It only took them 5 playoff games to wake up....wtf mate.
Old 04-28-2010, 12:25 PM   #322
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

It took them 5 games... better late than never. I'm not too concerened though, as the rest of the Lakers not named
Artest know what it takes to reach the top again.

Boston in 7!
Old 04-28-2010, 12:31 PM   #323
9s13Coupe3SX
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (48)
9s13Coupe3SX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
I don't know why you guys tripping on lakers, you know they're doing it to bring in revenues. No one in the west can take them period, look at the pre season record with them against the west, 3-1, 2-1 with laker always on top. Don't be surprise lakers can turn it up anytime they want, no big surprise, they always done this kind of stuff.
9s13Coupe3SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 01:41 PM   #324
redZENKI
Zilvia Member

redZENKI is making a name for him/her selfredZENKI is making a name for him/her selfredZENKI is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnnr View Post
How can you see them as the Supersonics? Once a team moves to another state and changes their name its a new Franchise to me.
I don't see them as the Supersonics, hence why my prayers were answered when the Lakers gave them an ass whoopin last night. I 100% agree with you that they are not the same franchise, and I will never support the Thunders for as long as I live.

I've always hated the Lakers growing up especially with the Lakers/Sonics rivalry, but for now, an enemy of my enemy is my friend for the time being.
redZENKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 03:30 PM   #325
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

any thoughts on the celtics/cavs series ?
Old 04-28-2010, 04:29 PM   #326
Strider
Zilvia Junkie

Strider is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceyang View Post
any thoughts on the celtics/cavs series ?
Yah, I think that one is going to be a 7 game series. I do however wonder who is going to cover Lebronze from the Celtics?
Old 04-28-2010, 04:33 PM   #327
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

all five green shirts on the court T____T.
Old 04-28-2010, 05:36 PM   #328
DJDANGER24
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
DJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJDANGER24 Send a message via MSN to DJDANGER24 Send a message via Yahoo to DJDANGER24
for the Lakers fans out there....LMFAO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-dFGJQ5j9s
Old 04-28-2010, 05:53 PM   #329
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

^hahahahaha what the fuck is wrong with this guy
Old 04-28-2010, 06:16 PM   #330
joesmiths14

joesmiths14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Utah will win the series tonight, if not, the next game after.

my guess Utah wins series 4-1

go Jazz!
joesmiths14 is offline   Reply With Quote