Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 06-27-2012, 11:01 PM   #2071
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
^^^^ lol right?!

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2012, 05:42 AM   #2072
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I just had this weeks naruto form itself into a jutsu dick and it fucked my mind... HARD

Naruto 592 - Read Online at Manga Stream

WOW
Old 07-04-2012, 07:12 AM   #2073
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Good stuff. I had a hunch that fker Orochimaru wasn't dead.
VNG704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 08:16 AM   #2074
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Well, of course Orochimaru isn't dead. He's inside Kabuto, Remember? Kabuto is just better at suppressing him than Sasuke was. Sasuke better not dispel Itachi's jutsu trying to get to him. He ain't got time to fuck around with Kabuto with Madara running around.

I love the fact that we're gonna see Madara and Sasuke fight probably. Maybe Sasuke is putting his asshole ways behind him & will come to the village's rescue. They gotta do something to show how Sasuke was improved. Because right now, I think he's barely a match for Sage Naruto, let alone Kyubi and Bijuu mode...
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 12:47 PM   #2075
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by VNG704 View Post
Good stuff. I had a hunch that fker Orochimaru wasn't dead.
Orochimaru is Tobi...

Orocihmaru's going to get hit with the backstory shit but I SPECIFICALLY remember he was working on a forbidden jutsu that let him sit in someone elses body when the old hokage found his secret lab but kabuto is the only one in the book seen using it when he "consumed" what was left of orochimaru.

Instead of Kabuto "consuming" orochimaru like you would be led to believe he changed a bit and had access to his power but he was never truly orochimaru and that's what all of that backstory concerning kabuto being some emo fucking orphan who is nobody was all about. That he's still a nobody and he needs to figure that out since he thinks he is orochimaru...

TOBI is Orochimaru, he states he was waiting for his body to fully be complete from whatever regen jutsu he was doing before re-posessing it but he only needed 1 piece to resurect himself or regen or whatever.

*notice the snake coming from kabuto's brain dead body*

marinate on it dudes. Orochimaru is basically doing what kabuto did with whoever's body hes' in. He's got the sharingan like he's wanted from the beginning of the book, he's got a rinnengan and he's got a different set of powers from whomever HE CONSUMED and is going to bring that back to his body once it was healed enough to accept the growth.

Remember Orochimaru's new bodies couldn't handle his powers and thats why he got sick or was bedridden/etc when sauske "killed him"

This all makes fucking perfect sense, why am I the only one who see's this???
Old 07-04-2012, 02:58 PM   #2076
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
^^^Interesting theory. But that would mean that the masked man who fought Minato and unleashed the Kyubi on Konoha was really Orochimaru and he already possessed at least one Sharingan at that point. Its interesting because that means Minato was fighting his master's peer who had probably already been kicked out of the village by then. It might also explain who Tobi knew such top secret info and was able to infiltrate Naruto's birthing. And the damage Minato inflicted on Tobi is similar to what Orochimaru looks like after taking big attacks...

But something about that doesn't jive with me. If Orochimaru already had a Sharingan when he fought Minato and there were so damn many Uchihas around, why is he so hard up for Sasuke now? He could have taken Itachi or Shisui Uchiha back then... And why is Tobi so nuts about claiming the Kyubi from Naruto when Orochimaru has never given 2 shits about it? Their goals are radically different.

Lot of holes in this theory, but after all the crap Orochimaru has put Sasuke and Naruto through, can you imagine the combined ass whooping they would lay on him if he revealed himself? ROFLMAO

Last edited by simmode1; 07-04-2012 at 03:30 PM..
Old 07-04-2012, 04:30 PM   #2077
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
^^^Interesting theory. But that would mean that the masked man who fought Minato and unleashed the Kyubi on Konoha was really Orochimaru
and kabuto was already orochimaru? re-read what I posted a bit slower...

Orochimaru most likely duped tobi at some low point in his life the same way he did sauske and once he finally transferred a part of himself in tobi he no longer needed sauske which I'm sure is going to be explained.

I never said he was tobi this whole time. The book just revealed that orochimaru had been alive this whole time as tobi. And what threw everyone off was assuming kabuto somehow absorbed orochimaru so that removed him from everyone's speculation chart. So expect tons of back story....
Old 07-04-2012, 05:06 PM   #2078
simmode1
Post Whore!

Wait wait... So, you're proposing that, at some point after Tobi tangled with Minato... Orochimaru was able to be close enough to him to either convince him to give up his body or snakeboy may even have taken it forcefully? I like that theory even less. I think the idea of Orochimaru running around in disguise using a different set of abilities is more plausible than that. I mean, Tobi did not exactly strike me as weak minded enough to fall to Oro...

And I don't think that Kabuto IS Orochimaru, he simply contains him and is locked in a tug of war with the Sannin for control of the body.

To "talk" to Oro, I think Sasuke will either delve into Kabuto's mind or possibly Anko's mind since she's still got her curse seal. Obviously though, Sasuke is gonna need bigger guns to tangle with Madara. Is Yamato downstairs in this facility or is he someplace else? Sasuke's gonna need some Hashirama DNA.
Old 07-04-2012, 11:12 PM   #2079
Om1kron
Post Whore!

I went back and re-read the chapter. I was a bit sleepy and may have jumped the gun, I guess I'll have to wait to see how this unfolds as well.

Last edited by Om1kron; 07-05-2012 at 01:09 AM..
Om1kron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 03:41 PM   #2080
Blurryeyes
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
Blurryeyes has a spectacular aura aboutBlurryeyes has a spectacular aura aboutBlurryeyes has a spectacular aura aboutBlurryeyes has a spectacular aura aboutBlurryeyes has a spectacular aura aboutBlurryeyes has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Is that tobi summoning the Jubi? He is recalling that he has 9 and 8 tails chakra in the form of Ginkaku and kinkaku and the tentacle that sasuke retrieved thinking it was bee. Shit is about to hit the ceiling.
Old 07-10-2012, 02:16 PM   #2081
simmode1
Post Whore!

New chapter is out...
Old 07-10-2012, 02:58 PM   #2082
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Maybe, but there's going to be another movie out soon!
Old 07-11-2012, 11:13 AM   #2083
simmode1
Post Whore!

Soon is a relative term... I've seen the trailers for the movie and it looks awesome, but it doesn't come out in Japan until the end of the month. And since they're soooo strict on pirating, we're not likely to see a decent DVD or blue ray quality rip for almost a year. Waiting makes me sad.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRlrl9dzp6E
Old 07-12-2012, 11:14 PM   #2084
simmode1
Post Whore!

Finally! The completed version! REVERSE RASANGAN BITCH!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6mSdpMJCdc
Old 07-13-2012, 12:56 PM   #2085
dontxploitme
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (27)
dontxploitme is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
finally got back into the manga. i'm on 545 i read like 30 chapters in a day lol.
dontxploitme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 07:52 AM   #2086
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Tobi's war fan, so that's what it does. They're supposed to remember his face? He better not turn out to be Obito. I think kishimoto can do better than that.
Old 07-18-2012, 08:20 PM   #2087
sil80owner
Zilvia Junkie

sil80owner is an unknown quantity at this point
So I'm guessing kakashi is going tO do something important. He said he would like to do something before Tobi activates 10 tails. Then towards the end we see kakashi close his eye preparing his sharingan. I wonder what he has up his sleeve since he already knows his space dimension black hole tech(forgot what's it's called) doesn't work.
sil80owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 08:55 PM   #2088
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sil80owner View Post
So I'm guessing kakashi is going tO do something important. He said he would like to do something before Tobi activates 10 tails. Then towards the end we see kakashi close his eye preparing his sharingan. I wonder what he has up his sleeve since he already knows his space dimension black hole tech(forgot what's it's called) doesn't work.
Kamui, it supposedly won't work on tobi. The ten tails vessel on the other hand. Though it looks to me like he's going to do another lightening blade.
Old 07-24-2012, 06:49 AM   #2089
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

From Kishimoto: Naruto Manga to Go on Longer than 1.5 Years

Been too long or not long enough? I'll have to say the latter.
Old 07-24-2012, 04:06 PM   #2090
simmode1
Post Whore!

However long it takes to finish this story. Take your time, Kishimoto.

On another note: Did anyone even watch that Naruto Shippuuden: Dreamers Fight video I posted? Shit is pretty dope if you like the show...
Old 07-25-2012, 07:13 AM   #2091
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Kamui, it supposedly won't work on tobi. The ten tails vessel on the other hand. Though it looks to me like he's going to do another lightening blade.
I don't think Kamui wouldn't work on Tobi but rather, Tobi would phase and kamui won't get a hold of him. So it is possible that it may work.

How the f did Tobi phase through Kakashi's kunai and Naruto's attack simultaneously? I thought there had to be 5 second intervals. He either wasn't finished phasing and Naruto attacked or the Rinnegan upped his powers.
Old 07-25-2012, 06:02 PM   #2092
simmode1
Post Whore!

Goddammit.. I really don't want Tobi to be Obito, but that shit is really starting to fit despite my disappointment...
Old 07-25-2012, 06:17 PM   #2093
thatdrifterguy
Zilvia Junkie

thatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to behold
i wonder if kakashis kamui brings objects to the same dimension that tobi teleports himself to...

random thought
thatdrifterguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 07:45 PM   #2094
simmode1
Post Whore!

^^^More than likely. Kakashi's borrowed eyeball seems to be Tobi's. That would explain how none of Kakashi's sharingan jutsus work on him. Dude just cancels that shit. Tobi's little comment in the last chapter about how Kakashi talks too much really supports the idea the this guy is Obito, along with the panel shot of them right next to each other showing the eye he gave away to be replaced with the Rinnegan... #disappoint

Hmmm. So that means it was Obito who fought Minato and unleashed the Kyubi. Why did the Kyubi recognize him? Was he ever around Kushina before he died? How did he attain the Rinnegan? Did he get ahold of Hashirama's DNA too, like Madara? That would explain his regeneration and Zetsu, I suppose... Man, I hate this idea.
Old 07-26-2012, 07:16 AM   #2095
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Nah, Obito is too young. Unless he ALSO has some time traveling jutsu which I doubt. Also there is no explaination(yet) to why Obito(if he is Tobi) to hate Konoha or the Uchiha soo much. Plus when he took his mask off, half way, to Sasuke, he looked as old as Danzo, wrinkled and all. PLUS, Itachi would run freakin' circles around Obito, so he'd fk him up a long time ago. Tobi did confirm that Guy and or Kakashi should know his face. +++ half his body and face is crushed. Unless Orochimaru found him waaay back then and revived him. And then helped him with all of this bs. But that doesn't explain the age difference. Orochimaru seems to be key to all of this. In fact, if you throw Orochimaru in the mix then all the bs theories floating around become possible.
Old 07-26-2012, 08:48 AM   #2096
simmode1
Post Whore!

Hmmm... Great points. They make me feel better. Orochimaru is back on the scene now, but it seems there is someone 'who knows everything'. I guess we'll find out some info from that guy.
Old 07-27-2012, 07:29 AM   #2097
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

I thought Sasuke was referring to Orochimaru as the one who knows everything.

Anime, last episode, did anyone notice Tenten found the fan, one of the treasured ninja tools of the Sage of six paths? I don't recall this in the manga but if it wasn't for it's large chakra usage, it would be good for her arsenal. Her being the tool shinobi and all.
Old 07-27-2012, 08:29 AM   #2098
simmode1
Post Whore!

I think he resurrected Orochimaru so that snakeboy could take him to the man who knows everything...

Yeah, Tenten did grab that fan... But didn't Tobi take it from her when he snatched the pot with the Gold/Silver Bros?
Old 08-01-2012, 06:50 AM   #2099
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
I think he resurrected Orochimaru so that snakeboy could take him to the man who knows everything...

Yeah, Tenten did grab that fan... But didn't Tobi take it from her when he snatched the pot with the Gold/Silver Bros?
I don't wanna go back and look lol, but I think Tobi just took the two items that absorbed those two guys with the kyubi chakra. One the pot and the other the gourd.

Current manga, I'm just guessing but I think kamui's dimension and Tobi's time/space dojutsu are similar or use the same dimension. Not saying at all that Tobi is Obito but that all Uchiha dojutsu use the same dimension. So the kamui'd kunai broke Tobi's mask and kamui'ing the rasengan, damaged Tobi too. Lost as to how though. Did Tobi get slapped with Kakashi kamui'd Deidara's arm? At this rate kakashi should kamui a futon rasenshuriken and/or everything Naruto and Guy can throw at him.
Old 08-01-2012, 07:13 AM   #2100
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
lawrenceyang is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
I don't wanna go back and look lol, but I think Tobi just took the two items that absorbed those two guys with the kyubi chakra. One the pot and the other the gourd.

Current manga, I'm just guessing but I think kamui's dimension and Tobi's time/space dojutsu are similar or use the same dimension. Not saying at all that Tobi is Obito but that all Uchiha dojutsu use the same dimension. So the kamui'd kunai broke Tobi's mask and kamui'ing the rasengan, damaged Tobi too. Lost as to how though. Did Tobi get slapped with Kakashi kamui'd Deidara's arm? At this rate kakashi should kamui a futon rasenshuriken and/or everything Naruto and Guy can throw at him.
thats why kakashi is gonna get focused
lawrenceyang is offline   Reply With Quote