Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-03-2011, 09:18 PM   #11
Pstl_pete
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Pstl_pete is a jewel in the roughPstl_pete is a jewel in the roughPstl_pete is a jewel in the roughPstl_pete is a jewel in the roughPstl_pete is a jewel in the roughPstl_pete is a jewel in the roughPstl_pete is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I bought the valences brand new so they came with all the brackets and what not. They still didnt fit like I want them to. Im over it, there's a smidgen of a gap but Im not going to complain about it.

Crimson- If you want to come by to see the paint job you are more than welcome to.

My other ARP wheel studs finally got here so I threw the subframe onto the car and installed the rear KW coilovers.

Also got my works bell hub parts and Momo steering wheel.

Simple, clean, understated design. Love it.

I know a lot of people omit installing a horn when they're doing a steering wheel install but its really not difficult at all and Honda has an OEM tab (Honda part number 35259-SH3-A02) that works amazingly well for aftermarket wheel installs.

Finding the horn wire is fairly simple too, just search for the 12v source in the plug that goes to the steering wheel. It will be the only one with a 12v signal, I dont remember the wire color but I believe it was blue/white.

Bolting on the rest of the Works Bell parts, I will say as with most legit parts Im very impressed with the quality and fitment. I have an NRG hub and QR on my integra and the Works Bell is by far a much nicer and snugger fitting part. You get what you pay for.

The wheel looks good, too bad the rest of the interior is all ripped up still!

I also REALLY want to buy these wheels now. Too bad they cost a fortune though! I think they would look sick on the car, black Nismo wheels YES PLEASE!