Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Interior & Exterior

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-08-2010, 01:41 PM   #1
ChaserAero
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
ChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ChaserAero
GB: Kouki 180sx Type X Front Lip

After much interest in the 180sx Type X Lip, I am going to get this made for you guys...

Here's the recent discussion:
http://zilvia.net/f/chat/298967-kouk...thread-ii.html

I have no actual photos of the lip as we've never made it. I am using a borrowed reference picture so you can see what we're talking about. It is ONLY the lower lip portion.

Now the important part; PRICING!

For Fiberglass, the Lip will start at $149 on our site -

1-9 $129.20
10-19 $114.30 <~ We are here as of 1/8/2010
20-30 $109.40
30-?? $??????

I can do Carbon, Carbon Kevlar, Blue, green, red, etc.

Payments:
-Website: $10 Deposit - 180SX Kouki Type-X Lip Group Buy [Zilvia-typeXlip_deposit] - $10.00 : Chaser Aerodynamics, LLC
-Credit Card - Simply call in; 443-303-1622 and pay by CC over the phone
-Money Order - Send payment to:
Chaser Aerodynamics
c/o Russ2113 Columbia Park Dr. Suite 1A
Edgewood MD 21040

Shipping:
-All prices are based on US 48 States shipping. For PR/HI/AK/Canada/International, please contact me before submitting payment so I can get you an accurate shipping quote.
-US Freight is $87, Hawaii, PR and Canada is $185.
-Once the lips arrive, Orders will ship via UPS and tracking information will be provided generally with in 24-48 hours after your order is processed. We are open M-F, so a friday order could delay your tracking info.

Production:
-The GB closes on 2/28/10; sometime halfway through the GB, we will see what the numbers look like and will put in a "best guess" order to hiopefully fill the needs for everyone. I like this idea better than waiting until 3/1 to order becuase then we need time to make the mold, get the production and tooling etc. I can shave a few weeks doing this.
-Most parts take 8-12 weeks to make. Like I said, I am going to try and get lips done in advance. The timeline would theoretically start 1/31. If you are short on cash now, don't worry. We wont see these lips until April/ May more than likely. You have time to save.
-If you choose to back out, the deposit is non refundable. Once you have paid in full, there is a 25% cancellation fee. Once the fenders arrive, the first person to pay in full gets the fenders first..2nd would be next, etc.

To sign up and take part in the GB, we only require a $10 Deposit.

Participants:

*If your name is NOT in bold, I have not rec'd an email with your info!! Green Indicates Deposit Rec'd!

1 AWDtoyota
2 zenkikid
3 180sxdrifter
4 180sxdrifter
5 Taniguchi Is #1
6 Matej
7 rurounimidnight
8 s0apgun
9 Zhanshi
10 satal95
11 bornslippy73
12 jrocslider
13 k0uki
14 Polar_b15
15 4banger
16 GREXS14
17 GREXS14

GB Closes on 2/28/10

*As of right now, just put your name in...I'll collect deposits soon. I will have a streamlined link where you can give me your info and everything I need from above.

ChaserAero is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links