Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 03-07-2004, 09:33 PM   #1
Thorpedo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Thorpedo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Thorpedo
1989 240sx Coupe-sw ohio

heres the deal...first of all its a 1989 white coupe, no rust(florida car), 158k..rebuilt motor(approx 30-40k)had it verified by a mechanic at my moms work that it was rebuilt also, brand new clutch, new head temp sensor, new fuel pressure regulator, its only has exhaust down to the cat as i just sold my blitz catback...everything else on the car is stock. working HUD....has brown interior with cracked dash but i have a perfect black interior from my 240 parts car that you can have if you want.the body has some big dings and the clear coat on the right side is peeling, but no rust whatsoever. i have a perfect bumper, hood, and two fenders that will come with the car if wanted. As is, im selling for 2000 firm. if i dont get any buyers, im going to fix the body(dings, use the good panels i have) and paint it, but the price will go up naturally so im selling both options, depending on what people want. also, you can have any parts off of my 1989 240sx HB you want or the whole thing if you like. Hell, i'll even throw in a set of 215/45/17 potenzas i have(off of is300's) all tires are 90% tread or higher. reason for selling is my uncle is selling me his 97 cobra with 34k on it for pretty cheap and im looking for a quick sell so i can give him cash for it. so you can have all of the 240sx and random shit i have for 2000 or a bit more if i fix the body and paint it. by the way, its shawn schembri's old car(founder of 240sx.org), so just a little history on who owned it before me. ive had it for a year now and its never given me any problems other than having to replace the clutch, which was just starting to slip. so yeah, email me if you'd like to come take a look at it [email protected]
hopefully reaching a track sometime this year!
Thorpedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links