Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 03-05-2004, 12:05 PM   #1
dnbwithweed
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
dnbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dnbwithweed
KA f/s black 91 fastback so cal

Ok.i have to sell my 240 for financial reasons.it has new blackpaint its automatic tho.i just put on a straight thru muffler from es motorsports and 2.5' piping from the cat back.it only has 59,000 original miles on it.i only put like 500 of it on there.needs some minor work like new front brakes.i never got around to do the front.i did the back brakes like 2 weeks ago.It also needs new tension rods ithink. and other then that nothing else.im located in so cal in the gardena/torrance/redondo beach area.if your intrested let me know.kelly blue book for this car is 4,000. ill let it go for what i paid for it which is 2000. email me or pm.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2004, 08:54 PM   #2
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
seriously interested....I will PM you, please e-mail pics to

[email protected] or [email protected]

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2004, 04:29 PM   #3
240ofdoom

Trader Rating: (0)
240ofdoom is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
is it a 5spd im seriously intrested call me 818 884 8159, aim gerstlesreign, email [email protected] im free sunday and maybe can come sat night this weekend call me i'llt ake it off your hands.
240ofdoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2004, 05:18 PM   #4
dnbwithweed
Zilvia Junkie

dnbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymore
KA

it is automatic
Old 03-06-2004, 08:44 PM   #5
240ofdoom

Trader Rating: (0)
240ofdoom is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
haha i saw that right after i sent it but i guess im still intrested i need a car, y's it need tie rods only 59k miles? and if u want give me a call
240ofdoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2004, 10:25 PM   #6
dnbwithweed
Zilvia Junkie

KA

00/rear.jpg[/IMG]
these are pics. any questions let pm me
Old 03-06-2004, 10:26 PM   #7
dnbwithweed
Zilvia Junkie

the white blur is a sticker so dont mind that
Old 03-06-2004, 11:55 PM   #8
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I AM VER VERY interested, make sure you call me ppleeeease/

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 12:46 PM   #9
dnbwithweed
Zilvia Junkie

ok something new has arisen!im sorry but the car is not for sale.i just found out that the cross member on the car is not bolted or welded on right along with the tension rods.i was going to sell the car but i dont want anyone to get screwed.i just got back from the mechanics and they told me i need to reweld or do something to the crossmember.so the car is not for sale.i woulda felt horrible if one of you guys bought it and found this out.sorry guys. but if you still want the car im willing to negotiate the price.but as for now im going to try to fix it and then sell it!Once again sorry guys.