Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 01-14-2010, 06:11 PM   #1
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Sexbots are finally here

Video: Meet Roxxxy: The World's First Sex Robot!

damm.. i thought Japan would be the first to come out with these lol.
lmao at the announcer being a middle aged balding fat guy
Old 01-14-2010, 10:29 PM   #2
spoolandslide
Zilvia FREAK!

Location: lost in a bump splice in the fabric of our clockwork
Trader Rating: (12)
spoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
hahahaha

I wonder if it will scream if you slap it in the face.

I can only imagine how humanlike these things might one day be. I'd think that with the modifications of a heartbeat, warm skin, moving eyes.... creepy.....
spoolandslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 10:33 PM   #3
udon!
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
udon! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
Video: Meet Roxxxy: The World's First Sex Robot!

damm.. i thought Japan would be the first to come out with these lol.
lmao at the announcer being a middle aged balding fat guy

japan was. i saw the video when i was 8 or 9.

i cant post it tho ill probably get permabanned lol.

EDIT: woops, nevermind japan made the motorized sex chair.
udon! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 12:17 AM   #4
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
idk if you can even call that a robot.
it just senses touch and makes noises.
i also don't see any orifices either, so this is really dissapointing.
even one of those elmo dolls are more sophisticated.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 12:30 AM   #5
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
they should team up with this guy lol
YouTube - aibot21's Channel

honestly ive looked at this b4, considering he made that all by himself, is pretty impressive for not being $$$$ backed.
Old 01-15-2010, 01:12 AM   #6
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcdon View Post
idk if you can even call that a robot.
it just senses touch and makes noises.
i also don't see any orifices either, so this is really dissapointing.
even one of those elmo dolls are more sophisticated.

agree

mdfsdsvbsw

-Jorge
I LUV MY S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 02:04 AM   #7
s14_driver
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
s14_driver is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by spoolandslide View Post
hahahaha

I wonder if it will scream if you slap it in the face.

I can only imagine how humanlike these things might one day be. I'd think that with the modifications of a heartbeat, warm skin, moving eyes.... creepy.....
that would be creepy
Old 01-15-2010, 10:07 PM   #8
zylvia213
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (36)
zylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zylvia213
I know thats not even a robot... doesnt even move or anything. I thinks its wack
Old 01-15-2010, 10:08 PM   #9
flip3d
Zilvia FREAK!

flip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to flip3d
What's the MSRP on this thing? :P

flip3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 12:53 AM   #10
wh0aitznic0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
wh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
In the newspaper article I read, it was about $6-7k.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hailandkill View Post
wh0aitznic0 -- has or had a shocker sticker on his car at one point, is asian with a gooey white center

<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Nothing says, 'I'm broke and still trying', like aftermarket steelies.
wh0aitznic0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 01:09 AM   #11
NismoDriverS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
NismoDriverS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i don't care how cool/awesome that sounds or looks.

i think that's just fucking weird!!!

Robobitch!?!? Robosluts?!?! what is the world coming to? i understand that those who can't get laid normally would need this, but come on really? we gonna go this far and make a sex robot?

u all know whats gonna happen.......we gonna see ppl get married to these things. HAHAHA!
NismoDriverS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 01:17 AM   #12
zylvia213
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (36)
zylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zylvia213
Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoDriverS13 View Post

Robobitch!?!? Robosluts?!?! what is the world coming to? i understand that those who can't get laid normally would need this, but come on really? we gonna go this far and make a sex robot?

u all know whats gonna happen.......we gonna see ppl get married to these things. HAHAHA!

I know huh... fucken weird as people and their weird relationships
Old 01-16-2010, 01:36 AM   #13
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoDriverS13 View Post

you need to fuck, so you plow your sexbot, right. then you clean it off and throw it under your bed and go about your life. no shopping, no date night bullshit, no shaving daily with a razor, use the tv all fucking day and not once have to stop and watch TMZ or whatever stupid shit, drive a 240sx and not catch crap for it, be pro choice or anti choice or for obama or mccain or say "sarah palin is a dumb cunt but i'd still hit it" out loud and it doesn't matter, because guess what? your sexbot isn't going to withhold sex until you agree with it, because it doesn't have a stupid opinion. its mouth is just another fuck hole.
Old 01-16-2010, 08:40 AM   #14
mrpeepers
Zilvia Junkie

mrpeepers is just really nicemrpeepers is just really nicemrpeepers is just really nicemrpeepers is just really nicemrpeepers is just really nicemrpeepers is just really nicemrpeepers is just really nicemrpeepers is just really nicemrpeepers is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
you need to fuck, so you plow your sexbot, right. then you clean it off and throw it under your bed and go about your life. no shopping, no date night bullshit, no shaving daily with a razor, use the tv all fucking day and not once have to stop and watch TMZ or whatever stupid shit, drive a 240sx and not catch crap for it, be pro choice or anti choice or for obama or mccain or say "sarah palin is a dumb cunt but i'd still hit it" out loud and it doesn't matter, because guess what? your sexbot isn't going to withhold sex until you agree with it, because it doesn't have a stupid opinion. its mouth is just another fuck hole.
....ughhh....so.....i think you like the sex bot
mrpeepers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 10:02 AM   #15
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
bieng for single for too long (& staying on zilvia) does strange things to ppl
Old 01-22-2010, 04:30 PM   #16
Akiros
Zilvia FREAK!

Akiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Akiros
"she has different personalities"

WOW. that is so lifelike it's scary.
Akiros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 04:42 PM   #17
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
Quote:
or find a [better] girlfriend...

id be too freaked out to touch it...seriously, how hard is it to find a lay now a days? girls are so slutty, dont waste your $5-6K...
Old 01-22-2010, 05:27 PM   #18
erik05v
BANNED

Trader Rating: (9)
erik05v is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
yeah it must be sad that some1 would be that damn lonely and unable to pick up a chick to have to go buy that they need to just
erik05v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 05:40 PM   #19
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Well when you are old, fat, bald, & ugly perhaps you will have more insight, lol.
The 'announcer' is possibly the target demographic.
Old 01-22-2010, 07:40 PM   #20
Akiros
Zilvia FREAK!

Akiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Akiros
Quote:
Jesus I miss the rep system.

Good quality post, +1
Akiros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 10:39 PM   #21
RacerX1
Zilvia Junkie

RacerX1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Stupid, if you wanna bust a nut then find another consenting adult or rub one out in front of your computer.

Who the hell wants to have sex with a cold peice of metal?
Old 01-26-2010, 11:26 PM   #22
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
lol shit is hilarious.

Busted is already on their mailing list

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 02:38 AM   #23
keistyle
Zilvia FREAK!

keistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to keistyle
ipod compatible?
Old 02-08-2010, 04:15 AM   #24
Tom25666
Zilvia Addict

Tom25666 has made poor choicesTom25666 has made poor choicesTom25666 has made poor choicesTom25666 has made poor choicesTom25666 has made poor choicesTom25666 has made poor choices
i saw that on aots or something. for people that fantasize about girls with down syndrome

Quote:
"sarah palin is a dumb cunt but i'd still hit it"
rotflmao
Old 02-08-2010, 10:01 AM   #25
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw20>>s14 View Post

id be too freaked out to touch it...seriously, how hard is it to find a lay now a days? girls are so slutty, dont waste your $5-6K...
i think he sees the 4 digit investment batter than the seemingly ensless 5 digit to 6 digit investment...lol

+1 busted...hilarious post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by keistyle View Post
ipod compatible?
thatll be the updated service...with facebook and twitter availability aswell...

this shit sounds like Demolition Man stuff...soon sex will no longer be wat we know it as...ohh wait...to late...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 11:32 AM   #26
keistyle
Zilvia FREAK!

keistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to keistyle
Well, i'd say this is great for people that 'fantasize' about weird things.

Like dressing it up like a hamster, or speaking to it in spanish, beating it, then making sex to it.

Oh, this is perfect for those guys that stare at you in the fresh produce isle. .
Old 02-08-2010, 04:35 PM   #27
Pactin
Leaky Injector

Pactin is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by keistyle View Post
Well, i'd say this is great for people that 'fantasize' about weird things.

Like dressing it up like a hamster, or speaking to it in spanish, beating it, then making sex to it.

Oh, this is perfect for those guys that stare at you in the fresh produce isle. .
hahahaha, what? I guess those who can only speak spanish fantasize about weird stuff, huh?
Pactin is offline   Reply With Quote