Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 11-17-2008, 06:42 PM   #1
OneTekWes
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
OneTekWes is making a name for him/her selfOneTekWes is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
NightDrift Meet @ Adams Dec. 4th

Adams Kart Track wants to hold a meet/ drift practice from 6:00-9:00 on Dec 4. As of now there will be a $20 dollar per/ hr fee for all levels of drifters.Yes there will be tech so make sure all lugs are present battery is secured you have no leaks and you have a helmet. It's basically a safe place to practice in the city without getting raded by the po's or traveling super far to drive. More info will be posted shortly I'm still workin out the details with them but as far as the 23 unfortunately there will not be an event. They are planning on having the meet every thursday as a safe place to meet and greet without all the drama of honda drivers (Zorbas) but we'll see how things go.

here are basic guidelines& tech
Battery properly secured and positive terminal covered
Engine compartment free of loose items (air filter, hoses, wires, etc)
No fluid leaks or exposed wires
Brake lights function properly (at least two red functioning brake lights)
Seat properly mounted and secure
Seatbelts properly mounted and secure
Brake pads and rotors in good condition (min 40% thickness)
Tires are road-worthy and safe (min 3/32 tread depth, no sidewall damage)
Wheels and wheel bearings are tight and road worthy
Windshield is free of cracks which might obstruct the driver's vision
Helmet is SNELL certified M95 or SA95 or newer and free of damage
No loose items in passenger compartment or trunk
Roll bar in open cars is required

Last edited by OneTekWes; 07-30-2009 at 01:16 PM..
OneTekWes is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2008, 06:57 PM   #2
Driven08
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (354)
Driven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 354 reviews
Yeah Riley told me about this and everyone should go. Adams is good for ALL skill and power levels.I did the first event with my sohc,coilovers,vlsd and it wasn't bad at all so everyone come out and support.

Also, how many cars per hour lined up? Ride alongs?
Driven08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 07:03 PM   #3
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
should be a great event guys everyone needs to go even if your not drifting
Grenade180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 07:07 PM   #4
OneTekWes
Leaky Injector

OneTekWes is making a name for him/her selfOneTekWes is making a name for him/her self
I'll post more details later after we talk a bit more with them but they r down for sure. More seat time is never a bad thing and in riverside.
Old 11-17-2008, 08:49 PM   #5
fcdrifter20
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
fcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
riley u kno im there.we need a new spot for a meet anyways
fcdrifter20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 11:39 PM   #6
airhead
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (32)
airhead is making a name for him/her selfairhead is making a name for him/her selfairhead is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
im down for this one!
and ill check out that meet at zobras
Old 11-17-2008, 11:45 PM   #7
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
wow thats dope.. like a weekly meet/drift ur car... rofl im so down even if it is like 45 minutes from me its SO worth it..
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 01:29 AM   #8
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Seriously. They want to hold a meet / drift event every Thursday? That is so awesome. haha. This would be the perfect event to test my car before the 626 competition.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 01:46 AM   #9
all show no go
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
all show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
this is good news, Im there for sure

those fellas in the hondas pretty much killed Zorbas.
Old 11-18-2008, 02:14 AM   #10
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
damn.. Rush might have to roll out there during our Rush Thursday events, haha.

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 02:16 AM   #11
wgJoY
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
wgJoY is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wgJoY
wow every thursday.. literally music to my ears. Awesome! consider me there! (spectating though.. yay head gasket !)
wgJoY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 02:40 AM   #12
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
thanks for all the support guys. (troy) the owner of adams kart track just wants us to have a fun place to chill as they have a food&drink stand on site as well as music if wanted and or needed. we would like to get everyone thoughts and suggestions on how we can always improve and keep it fun for everyone. please keep an eye on this thread and hope to see you all on dec 4th.

-Riley
Old 11-18-2008, 04:27 AM   #13
xplosiveg06

xplosiveg06 is an unknown quantity at this point
i'll definitely make it to one of these
Old 11-18-2008, 10:04 AM   #14
SHARKERIOcoupe
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
SHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SHARKERIOcoupe
That's wassup. Zorbas is too faaar hehe
SHARKERIOcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 10:19 AM   #15
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
sick, im coming to test my car, i've always wanted to try this track too!!!
Old 11-18-2008, 11:16 AM   #16
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

its a fun mid 2nd track its quite technical for under powered cars so you have to run the correct line. hope to see you all there spread the word.
Old 11-18-2008, 12:52 PM   #17
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
interesting....might show up with chow!
Old 11-18-2008, 12:59 PM   #18
240XTC
BANNED

Location: 1st amendment. Not my fault you dont like me. Does not give you the right to abuse your mod and continue your harassment in slander towards my profiles. Cowards.
Trader Rating: (16)
240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
kool. ill pay a dub to keeps the pigs away....i dont think it will stop Mr ghetto bird tho...lol...
240XTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 01:03 PM   #19
artdrifter
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
artdrifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Hell yeah no more drama from the hondas. This is perfect. Good lookin Wess
artdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 01:35 PM   #20
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
I be there.....
Old 11-18-2008, 01:44 PM   #21
RaceBred 17
Zilvia Member

RaceBred 17 is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh wes your are hero.
RaceBred 17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 01:45 PM   #22
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
can we tandem? I want to nail DTC SUPERSTAR so my driver would have a good chance of winning at TOPGUN drift on dec 6th.
Old 11-18-2008, 01:48 PM   #23
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
can we tandem? I want to nail DTC SUPERSTAR so my driver would have a good chance of winning at TOPGUN drift on dec 6th.
Good Luck, my car is has an outside roll cage.
Old 11-18-2008, 01:57 PM   #24
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
Good Luck, my car is has an outside roll cage.
oh yeah? my car is covered in 5 layers of DIRT!
Old 11-18-2008, 02:00 PM   #25
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
oooo, imma get to see ernies car running....!!!! definately going!!!
Old 11-18-2008, 02:26 PM   #26
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Yeah, I can't beat that! 5 layers of dirt wins.
Old 11-18-2008, 02:34 PM   #27
fcdrifter20
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
fcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
looking forward to getting down. wes lets get a tandem run going girl. show u wut a real line, and some real power looks like.lol
fcdrifter20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 02:37 PM   #28
RaceBred 17
Zilvia Member

RaceBred 17 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah wes, lets see what YOU could do.
RaceBred 17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 02:45 PM   #29
OneTekWes
Leaky Injector

Sorry no tandems ladies(danny) but we'll see what line u can hold if ur car holds up. Shit if mine does. Anyways all and all driving every thurs. fo 20 bucks per/hr rediculous! Thats enough time to have some fun and improve ur dorifto technique.
Old 11-18-2008, 02:47 PM   #30
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

WoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to WoolyS14DET
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipzide View Post
damn.. Rush might have to roll out there during our Rush Thursday events, haha.

I second that !!
WoolyS14DET is offline   Reply With Quote