Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 06-12-2008, 10:37 PM   #121
Imthel33test
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
Imthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Imthel33test
I'm gonna try to go to the oceanside meet this weekend on Sunday night. Anyone wanna all cruise together? I'm down.
Imthel33test is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2008, 12:30 AM   #122
wickedjester
Zilvia Junkie

wickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to behold
meet me in esco ill cruise
Old 06-13-2008, 12:42 AM   #123
Imthel33test
Zilvia Member

Imthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedjester View Post
meet me in esco ill cruise
I live in Esco- nordahl and country club area
Old 06-13-2008, 12:47 AM   #124
wickedjester
Zilvia Junkie

wickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to behold
wierd im next door neigbors with north brodway elementry
Old 06-13-2008, 07:02 AM   #125
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imthel33test View Post
I'm gonna try to go to the oceanside meet this weekend on Sunday night. Anyone wanna all cruise together? I'm down.
Which o-side meet?
Old 06-13-2008, 10:46 AM   #126
sc ka24e
Zilvia Junkie

sc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura about
+1 for san diegans.. it would be nice to set up one big meet by compromising locations. not a weekly thing maybe just monthly or so/.. im down to make a drive for a good turn out and im sure alot of people on here are as well.. so what you guys think?
sc ka24e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 11:01 AM   #127
socal_kouki
Zilvia Junkie

socal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sc ka24e View Post
+1 for san diegans.. it would be nice to set up one big meet by compromising locations. not a weekly thing maybe just monthly or so/.. im down to make a drive for a good turn out and im sure alot of people on here are as well.. so what you guys think?
I'm pretty sure that's what they're trying to accomplish with the NICO myspace page.
Old 06-13-2008, 11:06 AM   #128
moldyoldy240
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
moldyoldy240 is making a name for him/her selfmoldyoldy240 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
^^^Correct!
I run that page (it's not officially Nico, but that is my home forum ^_^)

Here's my input on this:

Day: 24th or 27th
Time: 7:00 PM

Why Mira Mesa?
Equal distance from Esco and Chula
Hidden from cops
No real troubles.
moldyoldy240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 11:33 AM   #129
wickedjester
Zilvia Junkie

i approve
Old 06-13-2008, 11:40 AM   #130
sc ka24e
Zilvia Junkie

sc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura about
phukin rene............. im down for the 27 th just better 4 me since its a friday
sc ka24e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 01:04 PM   #131
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
dino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I dunno about mira mesa. It's not to far from me but honestly the cops suck over there. WAY to many ricers always driving stupid over there. now here comes a big group of 240's to add to it?
dino6192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 02:22 PM   #132
moldyoldy240
Leaky Injector

moldyoldy240 is making a name for him/her selfmoldyoldy240 is making a name for him/her self
You should not have a problem as long as you drive normally. I have yet to have a problem and I lived there for 2 years and drive like a bat out of hell.
Old 06-13-2008, 02:30 PM   #133
jae
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
jae is making a name for him/her selfjae is making a name for him/her selfjae is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
trust me we have no cop issues, i haven't even seen them around when we meet. plus they'll be busy with the huge ass bike meet down the street.
jae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 03:24 PM   #134
socal_kouki
Zilvia Junkie

socal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud of
Friday 27th is a friday paypay... I'm usually our the door by 3pm on those days... The 24th tickles my fance cause it's a little pitstop between weekends.

Who knows... I think meets are cool and everything but they all have their exp. date. It'll usually get burned or die out so I've always thought bi-weekly meets were more guided towards the quality over quantity spectrum.

BTW thanks for posting pics.
Old 06-13-2008, 07:39 PM   #135
Imthel33test
Zilvia Member

so no one else going to the oseanside meet on Sunday?
Old 06-13-2008, 07:50 PM   #136
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to qwikspool
i would go but i have other things to take care of.
maybe next sunday.
qwikspool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 08:07 PM   #137
wickedjester
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
so no one else going to the oseanside meet on Sunday?
is it just me and u cruzin on sun from the esco krew?

btw have i met u b4 i dont kno whos who lol
Old 06-13-2008, 08:09 PM   #138
Imthel33test
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedjester View Post
is it just me and u cruzin on sun from the esco krew?

btw have i met u b4 i dont kno whos who lol
i was the girl with the s14
Old 06-13-2008, 08:23 PM   #139
moldyoldy240
Leaky Injector

I can't... Fathers day shindig

I'm feelin Tuesday as well.
Old 06-13-2008, 08:25 PM   #140
Imthel33test
Zilvia Member

oooooooh- father's day. I forgot ^^;; - which is funny cause I bought the rest of my Dad's present today.

It's later on at night tho, so I might still go.

What about a bubble tea in San Marcos for a bit? Anyone down? Thats closer ^^
Old 06-14-2008, 12:04 AM   #141
wickedjester
Zilvia Junkie

wierd it is fathers day boo uhh i should still be able to go if ne one is down san marcos is cool to lol

ne 1 else from esco crusin on sun ?????????????????

i dont kno names lol uhh

black hatch 180 glass u cruzin?
uhh black kouki?
Old 06-14-2008, 01:46 AM   #142
drftem
Zilvia Addict

drftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the rough
i might cruise. ive been telling john one of the guys who organized that meet that i might roll for a while so i might see you guys up there i got a red coupe dumped scraping my 180 aero.
drftem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 12:39 PM   #143
laoxguy
Zilvia Member

laoxguy is an unknown quantity at this point
sounds interesting...if im not to tired from playin football on sunday i might roll to san marcos

black kouki
laoxguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 10:20 PM   #144
wickedjester
Zilvia Junkie

so whats goin on tomorrow oside or san marcos ??

now im confused
Old 06-14-2008, 11:06 PM   #145
Imthel33test
Zilvia Member

I say san marcos. We can meet at the Jack in the box on the corner of nordahl and el norte?

O-side is ghetto.
Old 06-15-2008, 04:57 AM   #146
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
I say san marcos. We can meet at the Jack in the box on the corner of nordahl and el norte?

O-side is ghetto.
Have fun with the Sheriffs out there.

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 06:50 AM   #147
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to qwikspool
police are anal in san marcos
my friend's 240 got impounded for having an aftermarket exhaust
he had one of those megan stock looking exhaust
but anyways
"meet" at your own risk in san marcos if you guys are metting up there.
qwikspool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 07:45 AM   #148
Imthel33test
Zilvia Member

rofl- you guys are so dramatic with your cop this and cop that. Ive been driving in San Marcos and esco for the last 6 years with my car and NEVER had a problem, and my car is loud too.
Everyone said the same thing about Mira Mesa, and then the people who actually went realized there was no issue. If you don't want to go, cool, but stop bitching about cops. They are EVERYWHERE. The only real solution is for you to not drive your cars at all.

I'm cool going anywhere. Where is the oceanside meet specifically? Im not super familiar with the area. I was suggesting bubble tea in San Marcos cause its closer for me, and a quieter area where nothing goes on. Plus I have to be up at 5am, so I was hoping to stay closer inland. I'll cruise to either, so post up if you're going and we can go together?
Old 06-15-2008, 11:20 AM   #149
wickedjester
Zilvia Junkie

i downn for either my only preference would be the one that has more people and cars
Old 06-15-2008, 01:16 PM   #150
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
rofl- you guys are so dramatic with your cop this and cop that. Ive been driving in San Marcos and esco for the last 6 years with my car and NEVER had a problem, and my car is loud too.
Good for you then. I'm just going with experience from a "young looking driver with a not so discreet car (see sig)"; granted I only got busted when I admittedly did something stupid or was at the wrong meet at the wrong time. And the last time I've had problems with cops was over a year and a half ago. You also gotta remember that majority of the 240sx drivers here in So Cal are 16-25, male and sometimes make stupid decisions; perfect pickings for a officer. On second thought I've never met a female who drives a modified car get hassled... XD

Doesn't change the fact that there's a strong possibility that something could go wrong in the areas. Not everyone drives or acts the same. If I personally had experience or know someone directly that has been hassled or ticketed in an area, I WILL give a warning. Nobody likes tickets or being hassled so why be quiet about it?

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote