Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 01-09-2010, 10:52 AM   #1
hamiltonbmx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
hamiltonbmx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i worked on his car and i was there the day he got his harness that was suppose to be plug and play and most of the plugs didn't go in. when we sent it out the guy doing the thing said it was a really bad wiring job but hes seen worst you posting this up for some reason and you sold him a bad harness just man up
hamiltonbmx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2010, 11:29 AM   #2
Boostage
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Boostage is making his/her stupidity well-knownBoostage is making his/her stupidity well-knownBoostage is making his/her stupidity well-knownBoostage is making his/her stupidity well-knownBoostage is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamiltonbmx View Post
i worked on his car and i was there the day he got his harness that was suppose to be plug and play and most of the plugs didn't go in. when we sent it out the guy doing the thing said it was a really bad wiring job but hes seen worst you posting this up for some reason and you sold him a bad harness just man up
You are full of SHIT! Tell me what most of these plugs are that "didn't go in" its a 1jz harness. not a Honda b16, not a Chevy corvette, its a 1jz harness. how can it not Plug into the 1jz sensors??? You can see pics in my original post of the plugs, which are not only in perfect shape but actual 1jz plugs. SO HOW CAN THEY NOT FIT???

When your buddy received my harness, he didn't even have his 1jz motor in the car. and between doing the swap, and attempting to Install the Harness you guys cant start it.. oh shit. MUST BE THE ENGINE HARNESS.

Oh wait, we cant get the headlights to come on.. Oh. MUST BE THE ENGINE HARNESS.

^^^ that's not a pic. its a VIDEO.. click on it. How is the harness Bad when it clearly RUNS my car???

Boostage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 11:46 AM   #3
hamiltonbmx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
hamiltonbmx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boostage View Post
You are full of SHIT! Tell me what most of these plugs are that "didn't go in" its a 1jz harness. not a Honda b16, not a Chevy corvette, its a 1jz harness. how can it not Plug into the 1jz sensors??? You can see pics in my original post of the plugs, which are not only in perfect shape but actual 1jz plugs. SO HOW CAN THEY NOT FIT???

When your buddy received my harness, he didn't even have his 1jz motor in the car. and between doing the swap, and attempting to Install the Harness you guys cant start it.. oh shit. MUST BE THE ENGINE HARNESS.

Oh wait, we cant get the headlights to come on.. Oh. MUST BE THE ENGINE HARNESS.

^^^ that's not a pic. its a VIDEO.. click on it. How is the harness Bad when it clearly RUNS my car???

so you really had to bring this into public matters when its between you and him...... The harness was put it in with the motor. The motor was not cranking after we put the harness in. I do remember him asking you where the starter solenoid was and you said that it was there when it was not. He ran his own wire from the battery to the starter when that plug was suppose to be on the 1jz harness itself. He also asked why the oil pressure plug was not there because it was not. Grow up and talk to him privately about the situation. Why are you assuming he is scamming you when he did not even file a dispute.