Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 12-05-2009, 06:50 AM   #1
ONYX S-13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
ONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ONYX S-13 Send a message via MSN to ONYX S-13
FS/FT 2001 Mitsubishi Galant ES

Ideally I would like to trade plus cash (on your end) for a fastback or S14 (the motor has to be stock! NO SR'S, RB'S, CA's, 1 or 2JZ's, Ect!).

Of course you can buy the car outright for $3,100.00.

The Goods
Power Windows/Locks/Mirrors/Steering.
CD/MP3 (Discs)/Portable MP3 player
Clean title
Have service records from myself and previous owner.
Tags good until June 2010
Automatic
Cruise Control
A/C
Navigation
Keyless Entry

VIN# 4A3AA46G11E216468

I Recently changed the spark plugs, plug wires (w/ lifetime warranty), engine oil, oil filter, transmission fluid, alignment, Front brake pads ( w/ lifetime warranty), tire rotation, air filter, tires balanced, rear brake shoes (they have lifetime warranties on them too). I have all the service records from myself and the previous owner (which are pretty extensive). Tags paid for until May 2010.

The only things "wrong" with the car are the driver side window gets stuck while going up. Almost seems like it loose juice. It can be pulled shut with your hand while using the button (I will demonstrate when you come check the car out). I bought it from the previous owner that way.

The brake rotors/drums can be turned/replaced/ or resurfaced (bought the car like that from previous owner back in April). It has the slight steering wheel pulsate when applying the brakes lightly at moderate speed.

Lastly, the tires need to be replaced. Those too were pretty much done too when I bought the car.

This is a nice car as a daily or for someone who has a growing family and who either needs to sale/trade their 240 or for someone that needs another car on the side and completely devote the nissan to the track/AutoX.

Thanks for looking. [email protected]

ONYX S-13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2009, 02:42 AM   #2
ONYX S-13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
ONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ONYX S-13 Send a message via MSN to ONYX S-13
Bump............
ONYX S-13 is offline   Reply With Quote