Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 09-25-2007, 12:33 AM   #1
Hooorahh!
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Hooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Hooorahh! Send a message via Yahoo to Hooorahh!
TeStInG WaTeRs 89 rhd s13 stock Ka (socal)

really i just wanna see what i canm get if the right offer comes then ill take it ! .. I'd also be inerested in a trade for stock s13 se couple pwr windows sunroof and all that + cash, everything has to work ! or a stock kouki... or a convertable s13 also they all have to be clean !!!!!!!! the outside i can deal with but the inside has to be clean .. and all electical stuff have to be in great working condition

chasis has over 200k miles on it .. motor is from a 98 s14 with approx 100k ... cause the kouki it came out of had 98k so yeah ... its all stock a lil cheapp intake that is on there cause , couldnt get a hold of a stock one.
tien he coils good condition, stock looking exhaust, keenwood stero as well as 6 1/2 all around keenwood speakers .. hmmm 16x8 +0 sportmax .... what u see is what u get ... if u have any questions feel free to pm me ....

i dont have any interior pix at the moment but will take some time and take them if i see some type of interest ..

also i been running the car ever since the concersion was done .. and have had no problems at all . u can test drive it ! come down a sat a pay for das and drive it for a whole hour if ud like .. no problems at all ! good daily driver ...

only reason im thinking of getting rid of it is because i want a/c for 1 , 2 i want power windows and a sunroof ... so im in no rush at all just wanna see if its worth it ...
Hooorahh! is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2007, 12:49 AM   #2
luisgonz
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
I give this car a 8/10 out of 10 But hey, There must be someone out there that wants a daily. Gooooood Luck on the Sale.
luisgonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 01:32 AM   #3
hung12848

hung12848 is an unknown quantity at this point
I offer 3500 cash but im not hurry to buy as well so just let me know when you ready maybe im ready too pm me.
hung12848 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 02:30 AM   #4
vinhnumber
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
vinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I know you said you wanted another 240 with a/c but I'll give it a shot...wanna trade for my levin? http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=156998
vinhnumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 07:29 AM   #5
Hooorahh!
Zilvia FREAK!

Hooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfection
that thing is nice ! ^ but yeah not looking for anything like that , thanx for the offer thoe !
Old 09-25-2007, 12:16 PM   #6
[HK]240sx
Leaky Injector

[HK]240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to [HK]240sx
I offer $3500 as well, and can purchase anytime youd like. Nice car btw, I love it!
[HK]240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 03:00 PM   #7
Hooorahh!
Zilvia FREAK!

highset offer so far is 5,500 one for 5k and another for 5,500 .. still looking for some offers .. and thanx for the comments =-)
Old 09-26-2007, 10:27 AM   #8
hung12848

hung12848 is an unknown quantity at this point
5000... will i guess i will go find a 240sx with SR
hung12848 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 12:55 PM   #9
broken_s13
Zilvia Member

broken_s13 will become famous soon enoughbroken_s13 will become famous soon enoughbroken_s13 will become famous soon enoughbroken_s13 will become famous soon enoughbroken_s13 will become famous soon enough
nice car guss see you rollen around a couple times
Old 09-26-2007, 04:42 PM   #10
nOaAAa
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
nOaAAa can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nOaAAa
wow you should sell it for $5500... your not gonna get anymore than that... IMO thats a lil high for a ka24de 89 coupe s13... but hey it looks pretty clean!

GL and bump for a nice coupe
nOaAAa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 09:46 PM   #11
Hooorahh!
Zilvia FREAK!

yeah like i said im just Testing the waters ... if it sales cool if it doesnt o well ... next week i should be getting a version select body kit on it .. and after that re painted and new wheels so yeah .. if it sales cool if it doesnt o well .. =-)
Old 09-27-2007, 10:58 PM   #12
Hooorahh!
Zilvia FREAK!

Wheels Have Been Sold .. Just Incase Someone Becomes Interested Those Wheels Are Not Available Anymore It'll Come With Either Steelies Or Se's Witchever I Can Get A Hold Of
Old 09-28-2007, 02:55 PM   #13
benjim

benjim is on a distinguished road
What do you want for this car? Pm me and lets go from there.
benjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 04:05 AM   #14
Hooorahh!
Zilvia FREAK!

i just added a complete 5 lug with 30mm Z brakes up front ..
Old 09-29-2007, 04:59 PM   #15
boostmonkey723
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
boostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
bump for clean coupe i seen it in person nice!=]

**NiSmO kNiGhTs**
boostmonkey723 is offline   Reply With Quote