Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-03-2009, 09:00 PM   #1
Xren17
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Xren17 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
IntensePower

Transaction History -
1.22.09 - Bought the LED tail lights from them
IntensePower.com Black LED Tail Lights S14 240sx

2.06.09 - Installed the tail lights and had build up of condensation after a rainstorm.
2.10.09 - Sent them photos
2.12.09 - Last response from them, that they've forwarded pics to the manufacturer.
3.01.09 - No further response from them even after a couple of PMs requesting a resolution and RMA.
3.02.09 - Contacted admin to help resolve the issue.
3.09.09 - Contacted Pete at IntensePower as requested and he's shipping out new sides in the next couple of days. Will update the post once I've received and installed them.
4.10.09 - Received the lights a few weeks back and Intense provided a return shipping label with them. I've installed the
new ones but I haven't tested to see if they exhibit the same issue. I'm not planning on returning them even if it did. As to my recommendation, I'm going to be neutral since the issue was resolved in the end.

-Ren

Last edited by Xren17; 04-10-2009 at 11:24 AM..
Xren17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links