Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 11-29-2008, 06:51 PM   #1531
rms13Mike
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (6)
rms13Mike is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
around 11am today, saw a red/white datsun 510 with bucket seats driving down sunnymead blvd. in moreno valley

around 12-1, saw a red s13 coupe driving down 60 west comming from I-10
rms13Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2008, 07:01 PM   #1532
k240sx1
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
k240sx1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by rms13Mike View Post
around 11am today, saw a red/white datsun 510 with bucket seats driving down sunnymead blvd. in moreno valley

around 12-1, saw a red s13 coupe driving down 60 west comming from I-10

wait was you in a black sil80 on rosemead blvd?
k240sx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 07:51 PM   #1533
flclsteve
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
flclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
saw a yellow coupe going down the 5 body kit wheels nice looking

flclsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 08:41 PM   #1534
rms13Mike
Leaky Injector

rms13Mike is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by k240sx1 View Post
wait was you in a black sil80 on rosemead blvd?
i doubt it, im far from there unless theres a rosemead blvd. in moreno valley/riverside/beaumont/banning that i dont know of, plus i dont have a silvia front, and i was driving an accord all day today
rms13Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 12:52 AM   #1535
LifePlazaCircuit
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (36)
LifePlazaCircuit is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by k240sx1 View Post
lowered gold hatch on emperor with white te37s

woo where is emperor?

maybe that was me
LifePlazaCircuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 01:00 AM   #1536
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
black 240 hatch with kouki tails on new street i think. new blvd? new ave? new something...

i couldnt see details cuz the road where i saw it happened to be pretty dark
Old 11-30-2008, 03:06 PM   #1537
ronnizle
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
ronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackrms13 View Post
saw a white s13 hatch, with some old school ish multi spoke, volk look alike wheels, lowww
on Walnut/hill going east just now
Is that by any chance my stolen car you saw? lol...
Old 11-30-2008, 07:55 PM   #1538
tani160
Leaky Injector

tani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to behold
This afternoon, I saw a forrest green S13 hatch on Vermont, close to the 101. Slammed, black wheels, limo tint.

Later on, on the drive back home, I came across a low burgundy S14 zenki at Fairway/Colima (Walnut). Looked pretty clean, but I didn't really take to the chrome wheels
Old 11-30-2008, 08:12 PM   #1539
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnizle View Post
Is that by any chance my stolen car you saw? lol...
nah...it didnt have grids...
i know what grids look like cuz i used to have a set

i think that hatch has some racing seats too
Old 11-30-2008, 08:14 PM   #1540
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by tani160 View Post
Later on, on the drive back home, I came across a low burgundy S14 zenki at Fairway/Colima (Walnut). Looked pretty clean, but I didn't really take to the chrome wheels
That'd be Duffm4n.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 09:40 PM   #1541
cserrano86
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
cserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Today at about 7ish on the 210 W
Saw a green two tone coupe, bronze wheels, Silvia front end, so slammed you were shooting sparks everywhere...
Pulled up next to you and threw up a deuce...

Chris Serrano
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJF View Post
Watch the Mac cracks! Zilvia runs on Mac and oh a few Linux servers.
cserrano86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 12:33 AM   #1542
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Today/tonight (about 5pm) in Burbank on Victory Pl by Best Buy I saw a White S13 Hatch - lowered, kit, exhaust, stock tails. Looked OK. I was in my truck doing store visits.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 03:45 AM   #1543
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
about a week ago. on Brookhurst.

2 people actually, the first person threw up your hand.

second later on that day on brookhurst revved your engine really loud going through an intersection while i was stopped at the left turn lane.

barely saw both the cars.

pointless post, uness you know who you are hahaha
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 04:00 AM   #1544
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
Addicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
On thanksgiving I saw a white coupe at Pho Hoa.
mesh wheels,
silvia front,
body kit,
lowered,
exhaust.

looked a lot like niekos car

Also saw that car at the fast and the furious T&K Food place along with another s13.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer View Post
zenki's are for poors and lames

with the exception of norm who is big ballin
FS:CUSCO,GREDDY,KA-Tparts
Addicted2Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 04:40 AM   #1545
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to JayDee M Rolly
jeez people be rollin through westminster eh.

anyway, saw a stock black hatch couple of days ago at OCC, had teardrops i think.
JayDee M Rolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 11:52 AM   #1546
tani160
Leaky Injector

tani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
That'd be Duffm4n.
I thought about that, but then I couldn't see the frontend all that well (looking for that cf hood). I'd think i'd recognize his car by now, but I thought he had different wheels.
Old 12-01-2008, 12:24 PM   #1547
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
Quote:
I'd think i'd recognize his car by now, but I thought he had different wheels.
the man changes wheels more often than most change underwear. lol
Old 12-01-2008, 12:31 PM   #1548
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
JOHN!

i ahve stock exhaust!

you cant even hear when my car is on hahaha
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 12:31 PM   #1549
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
Quote:
This afternoon, I saw a forrest green S13 hatch on Vermont, close to the 101. Slammed, black wheels, limo tint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
That'd be Duffm4n.
Quote:
I thought about that, but then I couldn't see the frontend all that well (looking for that cf hood). I'd think i'd recognize his car by now, but I thought he had different wheels.
it wasnt me....i was out in irvine yesterday afternoon at Northwood Pizza (yes kyle, NWP4LIFE )...then came home and hung out the rest of the day...didnt go anywhere near fairway/colima

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 06:09 PM   #1550
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
Spotted a white coupe lowered. Dirty, and had a do-hickey a ma bobber hanging from te tow hook. This was at 4:30pm on beverly glenn and santa monica....I sell x-mas trees ont eh corner. Normally my hatch woulda been sitting in the prkng lot....blastin a socal-drift sitcker...but I found out I had a flat last night...
Old 12-01-2008, 11:18 PM   #1551
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
spotted a black 240 coupe w/ chuki front and sportmax's at the del amo mall's newer parking structure (1st floor).
Old 12-02-2008, 12:21 AM   #1552
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
it wasnt me....i was out in irvine yesterday afternoon at Northwood Pizza (yes kyle, NWP4LIFE )...then came home and hung out the rest of the day...didnt go anywhere near fairway/colima
hmm... kinda bummed I didn't see you then... Me and the wife were tooling around out there too, and I'm always on high alert for other S-chassis drivers when I'm back in Orange County. I think that comes from living in a small town where I know where every other 240 owner lives. (exaggeration, but not by much)
Z_Spool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 05:13 PM   #1553
ronnizle
Leaky Injector

ronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enough
Spotted a black s13 coupe today around 12:40pm in culver city. Had some brownish-bronze watanabe looking rims with a silver lip on the rims. pop up lights.
Old 12-02-2008, 05:34 PM   #1554
quasimoto
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
quasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
sure it was burgundy? my friend and i were at that starbucks on colima and fairway. he does happen to have 'chrome' wheels, lol.

Old 12-02-2008, 05:41 PM   #1555
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
chrome. lol
Old 12-02-2008, 05:44 PM   #1556
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
i was gonna text Jake and ask him if it was him too

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 06:34 PM   #1557
tani160
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by quasimoto View Post
sure it was burgundy? my friend and i were at that starbucks on colima and fairway. he does happen to have 'chrome' wheels, lol.

That's not burgundy? That color looks a lot closer to the burgundy color of my S13 than it does the red i've seen on other S14s (like the way my S14 used to look before I had it repainted). Maybe it was your friend's car b/c when both of our cars were pulling up the the light (coming from the 60 along Fairway to Colima), the S14 proceeded to make a right (toward Starbucks) while I was making a left in my Celica. I was thinking 3 things when I first saw it from the back: "is that red or is that burgundy? damn, that car looks low...and dark, i like it. Looks like it's got shiny chrome wheels?"
Old 12-03-2008, 12:49 AM   #1558
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

spotted a reddish 13 hatch in torrance on crenshaw and 182nd? next to the freeway between mcdonalds and burger king
all i saw was a quick glimpse of the front end w/some kit and a quick glimpse of the tail lights
Old 12-03-2008, 03:16 AM   #1559
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
On the way to the Pipeline Meet.

This red S14 that I see every once in a while pulled up to me and tried to race me. Harbor past Warner on the North side isn't exactly the greatest idea.

Anyways, some white guy, looked like blonde hair.

S14 was red, has black stripes on the side that starts big at the front and gets small at the rear and has some blah black SSRs on it from what I could tell with an angled single 3inch tipped exhaust.

I drove by on your right when you went to make a left and I honked and gave your passenger a peace sign.

Are you on here? What's on your car? Is it turbo'd or did it have some weird CAI? No offense, but was kind of slow. lol
Old 12-03-2008, 03:50 AM   #1560
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to JayDee M Rolly
gahhh, on my way home. brookhurst and westminster. white S14 with sportmaxes, red lug nuts, and exhaust made a right to westminster and peeled out. uhhhgg
JayDee M Rolly is offline   Reply With Quote