Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 05-01-2008, 08:52 PM   #331
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
vented carbon fiber hood?

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2008, 10:24 PM   #332
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6_240sx View Post
sirrraytee

msglength
ooo pretty nice car, i wouldn't park that thing at cal poly if i was him... thats why i have a pos dd for this school...
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 10:59 PM   #333
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i dont trust any campus .. to many horror stories
Old 05-01-2008, 11:27 PM   #334
miucus
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
miucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i spotted a girl driving a white zenki w/ carbon fiber hood lowered on some wheels going towards vdc/norte at uci.
miucus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 11:37 PM   #335
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I parked my s14 on campus for YEARS and never a problem.

guess I was lucky...
Old 05-02-2008, 12:48 AM   #336
r6_240sx
Zilvia Addict

r6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfection
That was before all the thefts started happening......
r6_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 12:54 AM   #337
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
like 20 minutes ago... I spotted a silver G35 coupe on 22's with blacked out tail lights haha

where: Northside Long Beach around Cherry ave heading toward south street..

22s yo!
Old 05-02-2008, 07:24 PM   #338
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
not a Z, G, or S spotting...

However..

I did spot one of those new Lexus IS-F this morning on my way to work on the 605 north heading to Downey...

goddamn those cars are nice...

it was worth mentioning
Old 05-02-2008, 07:47 PM   #339
eulalia
Zilvia Junkie

eulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eulalia
Quote:
Originally Posted by besTint View Post
yea its a black coupe, JDM silvia, rhd and all. slammed with what looked like stock wheels. saw a guy driving it going south on beach last night around 7pmish.
yeah ive seen that coupe at autobacks once

you have some sick cars outside your shop!! very nice i always see s14 and s13 there
Old 05-02-2008, 07:48 PM   #340
eulalia
Zilvia Junkie

eulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfection
saw a red(burgendy) s13 on the 5 going north around la palma blvd at 12pm?

i was on my black r6
Old 05-03-2008, 01:10 PM   #341
Hillkill
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
Hillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Saw a red hatch going north on 5 down the grapevine around 10ish. We cruzed up 5 for awhile. I was in my black vert.
Hillkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 05:19 PM   #342
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
I want to go in a ride inside a s13 vert.

I'd so pimp one as a DD. haha. And a drift car once in a while lol.
Old 05-03-2008, 05:41 PM   #343
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

yangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to yangs14
Quote:
Originally Posted by eulalia View Post
do you work at the tint shop on beach close to katella?

they always have sick ass s14 and s13 there

yah that tint shop always is building 240s owners name is jin

Quote:
Originally Posted by eulalia View Post
saw a red(burgendy) s13 on the 5 going north around la palma blvd at 12pm?

i was on my black r6
hmmm could it have been a adobe color? with watanabe style wheels? and black hood?
yangs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 11:11 PM   #344
eulalia
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangs14 View Post
yah that tint shop always is building 240s owners name is jin

hmmm could it have been a adobe color? with watanabe style wheels? and black hood?
naw it had zenkies?

and it had multiple reds burgundy, red, light red
Old 05-04-2008, 01:01 AM   #345
phobos
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
phobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to phobos
Stock Aztec Red Piggy coupe on State College in Fullerton.

S13 hatch silvia front and a dark/flat color greyish? (im bad with colors lol) On Grande Ave. in Chino Hills by the 71.
phobos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 08:47 PM   #346
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
on fri on temple saw a crazy clean s14 kouki, looked bone stock, was kind of a metallic gray color, hard to tell it was at night. I was in front of you for a while in the burgundy hatch. Also saw a cool black Z on volk te37's 1/ what looked like ings +1 aero, exhaust, defi gauges etc.. on angeles crest, also saw a member u there, i think his username is sileighty drifter, anyhow he has a clean white chuuki coupe.
Old 05-04-2008, 11:44 PM   #347
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
saw a flat black FC, body kit, gold wheels, lots of neg camber, LED tails, oregon plates, goin east on 60 about 1030

i think its one of zilvia's member....
Old 05-05-2008, 12:08 AM   #348
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Austin maybe?

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 12:15 AM   #349
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
i think the sn is hypertek

saw it backfiring a couple times too..haha
Old 05-05-2008, 01:13 AM   #350
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14_legend View Post
i dont trust any campus .. to many horror stories
ha, tell me about it

spotted jake today in torrance
xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 01:23 AM   #351
quasimoto
Zilvia Member

quasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond repute
saw a red coupe (w/ pop-ups), aero, deep dish wheels, exhaust with a deep tone around colima and fullerton rd. about 3 times around 11pm-midnight.
quasimoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 10:04 AM   #352
pink godzila
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (226)
pink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 226 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by quasimoto View Post
saw a red coupe (w/ pop-ups), aero, deep dish wheels, exhaust with a deep tone around colima and fullerton rd. about 3 times around 11pm-midnight.

I belive it is a Asian driver and live around Rowland Heights. Because I also see him around the area aswell.
pink godzila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 12:56 PM   #353
MelloS13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (12)
MelloS13 will become famous soon enoughMelloS13 will become famous soon enoughMelloS13 will become famous soon enoughMelloS13 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Sunday night Saw DuffMan's clean S14 was driving behind u on baldwin. i was in the S13 with silvia front
Old 05-05-2008, 08:33 PM   #354
miucus
Zilvia Addict

miucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond repute
spotted a charcoal gray chuki lowered on some black wheels and dark tint all around w/ exhaust on harvard in irvine.
miucus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 09:29 PM   #355
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
Addicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
saw two different black kouki's today.

one next to ralphs on 7th st.
asian dude. looked dropped.
threw up a deuce. gave one back to me.

the other one when i was turning onto pch
i saw you waiting in line to turn left onto obispo.
mexi-chrome rims. girl driver that broke her neck on my car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer View Post
zenki's are for poors and lames

with the exception of norm who is big ballin
FS:CUSCO,GREDDY,KA-Tparts
Addicted2Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 11:24 PM   #356
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Silver S13 hatch, Stock wheels, looks like a 5Zigen exhaust and HIDs in pop ups. I was in the white Z32 on the 57N by Brea.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 02:55 AM   #357
DrFtKiNg240sxy
BANNED

DrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfection
alright, who was in a white S14 on valley yesterday around 3 or 4:30ish?

Had blueish HIDS, exhaust and some pretty wide wheels.

Id like to shake your hand for being the biggest douche with your ricer flyby and reckless driving.. Me and my buddy were hoping you would crash
DrFtKiNg240sxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 01:23 PM   #358
r6_240sx
Zilvia Addict

r6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfection
Did it have full JDM aero?
r6_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 01:39 PM   #359
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

r6 were you on temple near the 57 freeway entrances last fri around 9 ish? if so it was probably you.
Old 05-06-2008, 07:51 PM   #360
eulalia
Zilvia Junkie

saw the most cleanest stock s13 yesturday white, on beach blvd at 12 pm, buena park area

with still the liscence plate border of where they bought the 240 originally

i swear it looked like it came out the lot yesturday