Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 10-23-2012, 08:29 AM   #1
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
CamryOnBronze Partout Wave 2: Suspension & Leftovers

IF A PART IS NOT LISTED, IT IS NOT FOR SALE OR HAS BEEN SOLD.

Well guys, it’s been an awesome run for my S13. I’ve enjoyed every bit of this build over the last four years, but now that I have a family and I have grown a bit older, my life and priorities have changed. It sounds cliché and I never really thought it would happen to me, but I’ve decided that it is time to move on.

I’ll be parting out the car in stages. Please do not ask me about a part that is not posted for sale here. If it is not listed here, it is currently not posted for sale or may have already been sold. The partout will be split into a few different phases/threads as I have the time to remove and document items. All of the items listed below have already been removed.

Here are some leftover items from Wave 1:

EXTERIOR:

1. DMAX Carbon Fiber Vented Hood: Genuine DMAX CF vented hood for 180SX. Includes Cusco hood pins that have been painted to match Koguchi’s car. The hood is carbon fiber, but has been painted black. All vents and hardware are included. No major blemishes or issues, and fits very well for a DMAX hood. Complete hood pins and keys included.

$600 PICKED UP SOLD SOLD SOLD!

INTERIOR:

1. Bride FG Side Mount Seat Rail: Genuine Bride FG seat rail, with hardware included. For USDM driver’s side 240SX and most side mount seats. Excellent condition.

$195 shipped via UPS SOLD SOLD SOLD!

2. Tomei Short Shifter: Genuine Tomei short shifter for S13/S14 SR20. Includes all necessary components, in addition to a Cusco brass Shifter bushing. Awesome and hard to find piece!

$245 Shipped via USPS SOLD SOLD SOLD!

3. Apexi Power FC L Jetro: Apexi Power FC standalone ECU for S13 SR20DET Blacktop with MAF setup. Includes Power Commander. Currently tuned for S15 turbo, 555cc injectors, Z32 MAF, Tomei poncams, etc. Excellent condition with original box included. Pretty hard to find these things in good condition these days, not to mention with a very usable tune on it. Dyno tuning cost me over $300.

$890 Shipped via UPS w/ full insurance

4. Cusco Bolt-In 6 Pt. Dash Escape Roll Cage: Genuine Cusco 6 Pt. Dash escape bolt-in roll cage for S13 hatch with sunroof. Includes bottom plates and all original hardware for installation. Cage bars are in excellent condition, with minimal scratches to speak of. I paid $1050 shipped and it took 10 weeks to get the cage from Japan.

Main hoop not pictured, but the cage is removed and ready for pickup:

$600 PICKED UP SOLD SOLD SOLD!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW ITEMS! SUSPENSION:

1. NISMO Power Brace: Has some scrapes on the bottom of it, but it is in pretty good condition overall. These have recently gone up in price from Nissan!

Old Photo:

$160 Shipped via UPS SOLD SOLD SOLD!

2. Cusco OS Front Strut Brace: Used for about 1500 miles, perfect condition. This one is designed for the CA, I got it to clear the S13.4 valve cover, since it is their highest design. Should work with all generation SRs, CA, KA, etc. Includes original box.

$140 Shipped via UPS SOLD SOLD SOLD!

3. Cusco Adjustable Suspension Arms: Cusco tension rods, RUCAs, and traction rods. Used for about 3,000 miles. All are in great condition.

Old Photo:

Old Photo:

$200 Shipped Traction Rods SOLD SOLD SOLD!
$200 Shipped Tension Rods
$200 Shipped RUCA

4. SPL Toe Rods: Great condition, used for about 3k miles. The black version.

Old Pic:

$180 shipped via USPS SOLD SOLD SOLD!

5. Tanabe Fender Braces: Great condition, all hardware included. I believe these are discontinued.

$180 shipped via UPS SOLD SOLD SOLD!

6. S15 Helical Differential: I purchased this diff used and have used it for about 3k miles. Great street diff that will put the power down without clunking or destroying your tires. I owned a Tomei 2 Way as well, and this is the perfect street/track combo in my opinion. In S13 pumpkin with 6 bolt output shafts.

Old Photo:

$550 LOCAL PICKUP SOLD SOLD SOLD!

7. Driveshaft Shop Steel Driveshaft: Great condition, and rarely ever saw abuse. Steel one piece driveshaft for S13 non-ABS KA or SR.

$250 Shipped SOLD SOLD SOLD!

8. Volk Racing Formula Lug Nuts: Pretty solid condition overall. Some of the "Volk Racing" lettering has scraped off a little bit, but most of them are in great condition. Just want the buyer to know that they are indeed used. I would keep them for my Evo, but they are the wrong thread pitch. :l

$275 Shipped via USPS SOLD SOLD SOLD!

9. H&R TRAK 5mm Hubcentric Spacers: Used on the front of my car for about 1,000 miles. Super nice spacers that include mildly extended studs if you need them- I never used the studs.

$50 Shipped via USPS SOLD SOLD SOLD!

Please feel free to PM me with any questions or concerns. I am getting out of the S-chassis game, so I am not looking for trades of any kind. Payment must be made as cash in person or via PayPal. I am looking to make this as quick and painless as possible, so I will not be able to hold parts for extended periods of time- cash is king. Please see my iTrader feedback for any concerns, and don’t hesitate to shoot me a PM. Thanks!

MOST of the items shown above are removed from the car and ready to ship the day after payment has been received. Current photos will be posted ASAP of items that do not currently have a photo. My partout has been moving VERY smoothly and efficiently, with most items being shipped out the day after payment has been received. I'm sure some of my customers from Wave 1 can vouch for me!

Thanks a lot for the interest and support.

Damon

CamryOnBronze.com

Last edited by CamryOnBronze; 11-02-2012 at 07:11 PM..
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2012, 09:00 AM   #2
Autox_Acura

Trader Rating: (0)
Autox_Acura is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I call spl arms And Volk racing lug nuts. I know your legit from Xceed ha. Pm me the total And your PayPal.

Thanks,
Joe
Autox_Acura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 10:00 AM   #3
ashy-larry
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (11)
ashy-larry is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Def legit seller, buyers don't hesitate!
Old 10-23-2012, 10:04 AM   #4
nightsauce
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
nightsauce is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nightsauce
how much for the dog? JK, good luck with everything.

EDIT: I'm sure those are 5 lug spacers correct? I'll let you know tonight if I need them or not. (swapping in z32 wheels tonight on my s13 and the fronts might need a spacer)
Old 10-23-2012, 11:28 AM   #5
d_nice
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
d_nice is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
oh wow alot of nice stuff.
d_nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:32 AM   #6
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autox_Acura View Post
I call spl arms And Volk racing lug nuts. I know your legit from Xceed ha. Pm me the total And your PayPal.

Thanks,
Joe
PM sent Joe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashy-larry View Post
Def legit seller, buyers don't hesitate!
Thanks a lot man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightsauce View Post
how much for the dog? JK, good luck with everything.

EDIT: I'm sure those are 5 lug spacers correct? I'll let you know tonight if I need them or not. (swapping in z32 wheels tonight on my s13 and the fronts might need a spacer)
They are indeed 5x114.3. Sorry that I forgot to mention that!

Items are moving fast- first post has been updated with what has sold! Thanks guys.

CamryOnBronze.com
Old 10-23-2012, 01:37 PM   #7
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Life isn't fair.

I would max out my fucking credit card to ship that DMAX HOOD!
Old 10-23-2012, 02:49 PM   #8
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
^^^
Tell me about it. I saw this thread a few hours too late and OP already sold a few items I'm interested in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:54 PM   #9
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRpilot View Post
^^^
Tell me about it. I saw this thread a few hours too late and OP already sold a few items I'm interested in.
You win some, you lose some. I feel your pain brotha.
Old 10-23-2012, 03:18 PM   #10
VAs13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
VAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
thanks again for everthing Damon. almost 2k later haha
VAs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 03:37 PM   #11
Autox_Acura

Autox_Acura is an unknown quantity at this point
PayPal sent
Autox_Acura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 05:28 PM   #12
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
WOW look at all this nice stuff
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 06:57 PM   #13
paintkilz
Zilvia Member

paintkilz is an unknown quantity at this point
you really want $180 for the master cylinder or is that an error?
paintkilz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 07:08 PM   #14
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
sad to see a nice car go..
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 09:07 PM   #15
MidwestMyriad
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
MidwestMyriad is making a name for him/her selfMidwestMyriad is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Old 10-24-2012, 08:05 AM   #16
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintkilz View Post
you really want $180 for the master cylinder or is that an error?
I can't remember what I paid for it lol, but was basing it against this one on FR Sport which is $280 + shipping with the fitting installed:

DIF Tokico Nissan Z32 300ZX Brake Master Cylinder Upgrade for 240SX

Make me an offer I guess?

CamryOnBronze.com
Old 10-24-2012, 08:59 AM   #17
paintkilz
Zilvia Member

paintkilz is an unknown quantity at this point
i just got a 15/16th that i installed and is not working apparently...but i paid $40 for mine..
paintkilz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 09:04 AM   #18
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintkilz View Post
i just got a 15/16th that i installed and is not working apparently...but i paid $40 for mine..
haha, well maybe that is why it doesn't work...

I found the original thread I bought it from back in May, and apparently I paid $110 shipped for it:

http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/45609...-assembly.html

I'll just keep it and sell it with the car. Thanks for the info guys.

CamryOnBronze.com
Old 10-24-2012, 09:10 AM   #19
va240dude
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (161)
va240dude is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 161 reviews
Bump for Damon, buy his stuff, always legit and super honest! I would've taken the BMC if I hadn't bought one from Toby last year
Old 10-24-2012, 09:14 AM   #20
slideslidegnarslide
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (29)
slideslidegnarslide is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Sad to see this car parted. I'll take the bride rail wish you had a passenger one
slideslidegnarslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 09:57 AM   #21
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

Trader Rating: (36)
wangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wangan_cruiser
dmax hood is really hard to find huh. bump
wangan_cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 03:55 PM   #22
Texanbean

Trader Rating: (1)
Texanbean is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Willing to part just front 5 lug conversion hubs. Shipped 60148
Texanbean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 11:53 PM   #23
Socal_sil80
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (39)
Socal_sil80 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
bump for this guy
Old 10-30-2012, 01:47 AM   #24
flatout
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
flatout is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
bump for a legit seller..wish i didnt have all the extra stuff im paying for right now or i would pick up the 5 lug
flatout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 02:44 AM   #25
khon240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
khon240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
bump for holy items

khon240sx is offline   Reply With Quote