Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 01-29-2019, 08:35 PM   #511
smoked240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
smoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via MSN to smoked240
I am confused on why the Sun and Moon are round but we are flat. They must be fake.
Old 01-29-2019, 08:36 PM   #512
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
That's like, totally your opinion, man.

Maybe one day you'll get off every automotive-themed IG's nuts. These dudes that post one-word statuses 364 days of the year then add a long, drawn out, seemingly 'deep' post one day really have you wrapped around their fingers.

One-dimensional lol. Both sides. So you're two-dimensional? I guess I live in the fourth dimension, then. You think you're so deep (most 'artists' and 'photographers' do) but you're a puddle that's so shallow I can see straight through to the bottom. Maybe you'll realize it one day. It will undoubtedly be the day that LMGT1s are $7k.

...but for the thousandth time (for anyone else reading), I'm just some dude on the internet and we're all exercising our right to debate/share opinions on this forum and in this thread.
Old 01-29-2019, 08:52 PM   #513
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
So he's still making $100 on a cupholder by charging above market.

I hope it never sells.
gbaby2089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 08:53 PM   #514
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Jo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089 View Post
So he's still making $100 on a cupholder by charging above market.

I hope it never sells.

Yes he’s making 100$ because at the end of the day it’s still a business that he’s running and he needs to make money. What would be the point in spending 500$ to only sell for 525$ & make no profit? Thats just bad business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jo_Galezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 09:10 PM   #515
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
You think you're so deep (most 'artists' and 'photographers' do)
Lmao this point exactly...torn jeans, turtle neck...get out of here with that shit.
Old 01-29-2019, 09:11 PM   #516
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Jo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
Lmao this point exactly...torn jeans, turtle neck...get out of here with that shit.

Good one. Telling me to get outta here with my means of making money to feed myself. Damn you got me *sarcasm*

Old 01-29-2019, 09:12 PM   #517
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Yeah. 'Businesses'* like that are always willing to openly divulge how much they invested. It's undoubtedly the truth.

*It's a fucking hobby.
Old 01-29-2019, 09:14 PM   #518
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Look how expensive they are even on yaj.

Old 01-29-2019, 09:29 PM   #519
jakeykunSR20

jakeykunSR20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Someone picked up two for damn near what that guy is selling a single one for lmao.
jakeykunSR20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 09:35 PM   #520
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Dude are you fucking dense? They're expensive there because the Japanese know what the rest of the world is asking. What point does that even fucking serve?

You think they just started asking this much because reasons? I can go to a used clothes store in Japan and get a BRAND NEW, TAGS STILL ON old logo Nismo Jacket for $20. Thank God the store owners don't have Instagram.

This idea that we won't have a ripple effect is stupid. The prices are high here because they started going up elsewhere.

Fuck.

SiMpLe EcOnOMiCZ.
Old 01-29-2019, 09:41 PM   #521
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo_Galezo View Post
Good one. Telling me to get outta here with my means of making money to feed myself. Damn you got me *sarcasm*

Photos are one thing, do whatever it is that makes you money (as much as I feel it’s not an actual job, more of something people do when they can’t do anything else). I’m purely making a comment off the way you look. Fucking gay... but that’s my opinion. This is the correct thread for it yes?
Old 01-29-2019, 09:42 PM   #522
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Dude are you fucking dense? They're expensive there because the Japanese know what the rest of the world is asking. What point does that even fucking serve?

You think they just started asking this much because reasons? I can go to a used clothes store in Japan and get a BRAND NEW, TAGS STILL ON old logo Nismo Jacket for $20. Thank God the store owners don't have Instagram.

This idea that we won't have a ripple effect is stupid. The prices are high here because they started going up elsewhere.

Fuck.

SiMpLe EcOnOMiCZ.

The point im trying to make is you want lower prices here. But if the initial price from the “original” owner in japan is already high. Then idk how low you wanna go unless you want these resellers to pay for it & sell it to us at exactly what they paid for. & dude you are getting so amped, chill out. How about we try to find multiple soloutions and see what works out the best. Instead of tearing down what everyone says who doesnt share the same mindset with you. I always see you complain about the new age of schassis owners & yet i never see you doing anything to help teach them & help them grow.

Old 01-29-2019, 09:43 PM   #523
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
Photos are one thing, do whatever it is that makes you money (as much as I feel it’s not an actual job, more of something people do when they can’t do anything else). I’m purely making a comment off the way you look. Fucking gay... but that’s my opinion. This is the correct thread for it yes?

I mean, i look nothing like that. But thank you for clarifying. & yeah you’re absoloutely entitled to your own opinion.

Old 01-29-2019, 09:49 PM   #524
merlz
Zilvia Member

merlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to all
Quote:
SiMpLe EcOnOMiCZ.
Basically how all these re-sellers think.
I'm honestly done with buying shit from Yahoo JP/UP-Garage.

Market has gone to absolute shit for the time being.
Really hope it doesn't get worse or drops off when all these dickheads who have more money than brains get over the 'scene'.

Car's/Parts/nostalgic memorabilia is all fucked up.
Old 01-29-2019, 10:47 PM   #525
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
The point im trying to make is you want lower prices here. But if the initial price from the “original” owner in japan is already high. Then idk how low you wanna go unless you want these resellers to pay for it & sell it to us at exactly what they paid for. & dude you are getting so amped, chill out. How about we try to find multiple soloutions and see what works out the best. Instead of tearing down what everyone says who doesnt share the same mindset with you. I always see you complain about the new age of schassis owners & yet i never see you doing anything to help teach them & help them grow.

The inevitable taking of the highroad.

I'm 'amped' because I care. This has been part of my life too long to be a fad. When you disagree with the way something you care about is evolving you get amped. Sorry it's not all sunshine and roses and

"Mad props man!"

"Sick rare piece!"

"GLWS that's soooo rare!"

I've been here before. I don't owe you or any of the 'new generation' a fucking thing. I don't have to like your opinion, agree with you, or find a middle ground. Wanna know how I do my part? I don't buy stupidly expensive shit. I rebuke sellers on IG and Facebook when they pop up, even though (contrary to popular belief) I do my best to avoid them. Fuck, I even have you on my blocked list of Instagram. Tired of seeing your car and that yellow thing your friend drives. Do I comment on your IGs telling you this? No. So again, I'm doing my part by making sure I don't have to see it. I have all the shitty parts resellers blocked too.

Zilvia is the ONLY place where we can talk about this without being banned from a page (Facebook) or instantly reported (IG). The users here obviously don't like it either, as you can see the infamous $600 Nismo Cupholder guy was neg rep'd without any call to action. I wasn't even the first person to post my 'complaint' about the prices.

It won't happen overnight. It might take a while...but if prices aren't being met here the sellers will stop buying so much stock, the source will see nothing is selling as frequently as it used to, and then what do you think happens?

Again, funny how you don't understand this shit when you preach about 'simple economics'. Maybe you're one-dimensional.
Old 01-29-2019, 10:53 PM   #526
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Another talking point: does everyone really think Zilvia is dead or is this just some shit people that have a bad time on this forum say?
Old 01-29-2019, 11:08 PM   #527
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
The inevitable taking of the highroad.

I'm 'amped' because I care. This has been part of my life too long to be a fad. When you disagree with the way something you care about is evolving you get amped. Sorry it's not all sunshine and roses and

"Mad props man!"

"Sick rare piece!"

"GLWS that's soooo rare!"

I've been here before. I don't owe you or any of the 'new generation' a fucking thing. I don't have to like your opinion, agree with you, or find a middle ground. Wanna know how I do my part? I don't buy stupidly expensive shit. I rebuke sellers on IG and Facebook when they pop up, even though (contrary to popular belief) I do my best to avoid them. Fuck, I even have you on my blocked list of Instagram. Tired of seeing your car and that yellow thing your friend drives. Do I comment on your IGs telling you this? No. So again, I'm doing my part by making sure I don't have to see it. I have all the shitty parts resellers blocked too.

Zilvia is the ONLY place where we can talk about this without being banned from a page (Facebook) or instantly reported (IG). The users here obviously don't like it either, as you can see the infamous $600 Nismo Cupholder guy was neg rep'd without any call to action. I wasn't even the first person to post my 'complaint' about the prices.

It won't happen overnight. It might take a while...but if prices aren't being met here the sellers will stop buying so much stock, the source will see nothing is selling as frequently as it used to, and then what do you think happens?

Again, funny how you don't understand this shit when you preach about 'simple economics'. Maybe you're one-dimensional.

Awesome, im happy you’re able to block me & not feel the need to constantly talk down to me on ig, even though i’ve quite litterally never done anything to you & whether you like it or not, you do owe the “new generation” guidance because, how hypocritical is it that you hate the newer generation of schassis owners yet you don’t do anything to make it better. Sooner or later it’ll all be “newer generation” schassis owners & they would have had no one to teach them the proper way to build a car or appreciate this car & it can be put on all of us to blame. If we complain about something but don’t find a soloution, then we are apart of the problem & yes im glad zilvia is a place that exists where we can speak about this freely. As for the seller of that nismo cupholder, theres no point on bagging on him when the prices of the cupholder are already spiked as his. Wow he bumped it up an extra 75-100$ as would anyone trying to make profit on something that they’re flipping. & if you feel that zilvia is that important of an entity that if prices aren’t met here. They’ll eventually decline then i feel sorry for you. 90% of the “newer generation” don’t even know what a forum is or what zilvia is. & could care less about what decisions we make here. All that means is that our own community on this forum won’t have spiked pricing but how does that help people on facebook & instagram? It absoloutely doesn’t, you are just finding a selfish soloution for yourself while letting other people get “gypped”. Zilvia is an awesome place & theres a ton going on here but as for the newer people, they have no idea it exists.

Old 01-29-2019, 11:20 PM   #528
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Here's a free lesson. Learn punctuation.

The fact that you got into a platform I also like is enough to irk me. I'd let it slide. It happens all the time.

The fact that you come here, rep shitty resellers, constantly get opinions on parts before you buy (yes-man), and generally seem to be faking the funk is what made me choose to avoid you. I've been doing a great job so far. You wouldn't even know any of this had you not come in here trying to stake your claim in this community. Maybe you should stick to IG.

You're still wrong. People that come here, post in the right place for questions, do the footwork before wanting to be spoonfed, and generally SEEK OUT ANSWERS have a good time.

It's a fucking trip how typical your thinking is to your 'generation'. You want everything to come to you. The information is HERE. It's always been here. It's searchable on Google in a lot of instances. You want me to seek everyone out and 'help'? Not gonna happen. I get PMs, Facebook messages, and IG messages all the time asking me shit. I always answer, assuming the question can't be had easier by using the magic of the internet. When I want a quick answer I ask close friends. We all do it. I just don't come on Zilvia, post in the wrong area, and then bitch when people tell me I'm stupid.

I'm not going to set up a fucking free class at the local Rec Center called Spoonfeeding 101.

You guys act like it would be well-received if the 'older heads' tried to reach out. I personally believe it would be viewed as a transgression against your individuality and freedom to express yourselves. That's what's big with the 'new guys'. It's either hype or being original...and originality in this instance is always shitty.
Old 01-29-2019, 11:31 PM   #529
TheBlackHand
Leaky Injector

TheBlackHand is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Another talking point: does everyone really think Zilvia is dead or is this just some shit people that have a bad time on this forum say?
I don’t think it’s dead but I have noticed the for sale ads seem to be slowing down lately. I look everyday since you never know what you’ll find and lately it just feels like it’s dying.
TheBlackHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 11:39 PM   #530
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Here's a free lesson. Learn punctuation.

The fact that you got into a platform I also like is enough to irk me. I'd let it slide. It happens all the time.

The fact that you come here, rep shitty resellers, constantly get opinions on parts before you buy (yes-man), and generally seem to be faking the funk is what made me choose to avoid you. I've been doing a great job so far. You wouldn't even know any of this had you not come in here trying to stake your claim in this community. Maybe you should stick to IG.

You're still wrong. People that come here, post in the right place for questions, do the footwork before wanting to be spoonfed, and generally SEEK OUT ANSWERS have a good time.

It's a fucking trip how typical your thinking is to your 'generation'. You want everything to come to you. The information is HERE. It's always been here. It's searchable on Google in a lot of instances. You want me to seek everyone out and 'help'? Not gonna happen. I get PMs, Facebook messages, and IG messages all the time asking me shit. I always answer, assuming the question can't be had easier by using the magic of the internet. I'm not going to set up a fucking free class at the local Rec Center called Spoonfeeding 101.

You guys act like it would be well-received if the 'older heads' tried to reach out. I personally believe it would be viewed as a transgression against your individuality and freedom to express yourselves. That's what's big with the 'new guys'. It's either hype or being original...and originality in this instance is always shitty.

1. God forbid i posted one time on some gk tech mirrors for one of my first posts looking for people who had experience with the mirrors on this platform & what they liked/disliked about it. God forbid i wanted to speak to real people about the subject instead of reading something that was already there.

2. And “faking the funk” i’d love to know how? I built my car to a specific theme which was to my liking & i did something that very few people in my area do. I had a a goal & i was able to complete it. Im glad that looks like me “faking the funk”

3. & yes if i never would’ve joined zilvia i would’ve never known you or any of this existed but in my quest for looking for more knowledge on this chassis. I saw this existed & was happy to join a place with great people who have all experiences with many things. Little did i know there could be such an ugly person in this community.

4. I agree, people in my generation are stupid, yes they like to get spoonfed. & to those people you enable them and teach them how to find things on their own, you don’t ridicule them or call them stupid names because they don’t know any better.

New Kid : Hey what are the best wheel specs for stock body S13

You : They are xxx xxx, you can find more info at zilvia or by typing in these things at google & if you ever need anymore help. Just feel free to hit me up, but try searching it up.

Enable them, don’t just shut them down. That’s how you paint a bad picture of this community. & after you’ve exhausted all your options in trying to help someone, then that’s it. You did your job & you have nothing left to do.

No you don’t have to do that, but it helps & im glad you said you respond to messages on fb & ig. But not everyone wants to be spoonfed.

5. There litterally doesn’t need to be hate or a fued between us. Common ground can be found and expanded upon there. We can see both sides to a story & have understanding. Now whether or not you care enough for that is a different story.

Old 01-29-2019, 11:59 PM   #531
dizzariot
Post Whore!

1. You were called out fair and square. Your opinion changed with every new comment.

Case-in-point: you ALREADY hopped on IG to pose the 'parts resellers' question to your followers.

Prompt: What do you hate in the schassis community & wish you could change?

Answer: The absurd price tag on anything 240sx related
Your Response: Yeah im not sure why it's like that. In reality, it is a super cheap car.

THAT'S THE EXACT TOPIC WE'RE DISCUSSING HERE and your default is to just agree even though you argued the opposite here. All you do is agree with the masses. Validation: check.

2. Like all of your JDM accessories on display in your car at shows.

3. No. This thread is obviously not for knowledge, hence the title. You wanted to be seen & heard. If you think I'm the only ugly person here, you're not posting enough. I get along with more people than I disagree with. Fly-by-night new members don't count.

4. I don't. I ignore them. I answer questions when asked. I make threads to muse about my concerns and gripes with shit. Your whole example is, to me, bullshit. I could easily answer. The same effort for me to answer could be put into Google. It's literally a 'nothing' task. I don't need to give the answer and remind someone they could put THE SLIGHTEST effort into finding out on their own.

5. Our common ground is we have the same car. That's it. The fact that you're pushing so hard makes it even worse. I was happy fucking off to my slice of the internet until you posted here.
Old 01-30-2019, 12:14 AM   #532
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Yes i hopped on ig to pose the question because i wanted to have genuine feedback from people who are involved in this & not see things from one side. I want to be able to understand everything from every side of the board & disect people as to why they think the way they do. And i got some great people responding letting me know how things were years ago compared to how they were know & then by looking at old pricing. I can see the frustration people have, who have been doing this for a surplus amount of years. These spiked prices are my “norm” i’ve only ever known things being 3,4,500$ but in talking to them, i can see why it’s bothersome. Sadly things changed for the worse & just take a ton of work to get back to the way they were. & yeah my answer to that kids response was genuine, it’s not me agreeing with him just for the sake of being in agreenment, i litterally have no idea why anything s13 related is expensive, this car is genuinely a cheap car & poorly made. I dont know why some kid randomly decided to start selling “said item for x amount of money” i can’t tell you. Sure we can blame it on drift tax but is that it? Ok my jdm accessories that i display at shows? I like showing them off to people who have never seen those things in real life. There are so many things i can only see on peoples builds over the internet that i wish i can see in real life. By me bringing out some things i have. It sparks great conversation with people & i love seeing peoples happy reactions on said part. & no duh this specific thread isnt for knowledge but i was speaking on zilvia as a whole, i posted in here because i felt i had a foot in the door when speaking on rare parts since im an avid consumer of them. And yes we have the same car even though in reality, your’s is better. But im pretty sure we can find more common ground. I personally feel you’re just always on defense and trying to prove someone wrong.

Old 01-30-2019, 12:43 AM   #533
dizzariot
Post Whore!

...and I personally feel like you're just trying to get one more person to 'sign-off' on you to validate your stance somehow. It's not going to happen.

I think I'm finally finished talking with you. Feel free to post wherever you'd like. I'd like to stop banging my against the wall now. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackHand View Post
I don’t think it’s dead but I have noticed the for sale ads seem to be slowing down lately. I look everyday since you never know what you’ll find and lately it just feels like it’s dying.
Funny, that might be a direct correlation to the state of pricing. I like to view Zilvia as a place to come bullshit and point out bullshit. In that capacity, I think forum traffic is fine hahah.
Old 01-30-2019, 12:44 AM   #534
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Ok

Old 01-30-2019, 06:25 AM   #535
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Been dead for years, that's why I've been gone. The Chinese bot take over destroyed the forum. Seems like that's under control now but I'm not seeing much traffic.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 08:06 AM   #536
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Thread sucks now. Start a "zilvia economics thread"

I guess I got this thread title changed once...
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 11:35 AM   #537
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Quote:
Yes he’s making 100$ because at the end of the day it’s still a business that he’s running and he needs to make money. What would be the point in spending 500$ to only sell for 525$ & make no profit? Thats just bad business.
He's not running a business lmao. He has an instagram page.

Quote:

Fuck.

SiMpLe EcOnOMiCZ.
YEP.
gbaby2089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 03:25 PM   #538
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
YJP and Upgarage pricing is a response to resellers overpricing shit online all day.

They recognize that they're the source of inventory for the resellers that over charge for impulse must haves for all the hype car builders of this generation.

Because they sell for 500 on YJP and you have to spend that to have some sort of inventory doesn't mean that you're justified in taking on another 30% to what you paid with shipping.

The prices are going up because the source (YJP/UPG) is trying to cut out people like resellers because they're an unnecessary evil/middle man that this world doesn't need.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 03:32 PM   #539
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
YJP and Upgarage pricing is a response to resellers overpricing shit online all day.

They recognize that they're the source of inventory for the resellers that over charge for impulse must haves for all the hype car builders of this generation.

Because they sell for 500 on YJP and you have to spend that to have some sort of inventory doesn't mean that you're justified in taking on another 30% to what you paid with shipping.

The prices are going up because the source (YJP/UPG) is trying to cut out people like resellers because they're an unnecessary evil/middle man that this world doesn't need.

Thank you for this. I dont know why i never saw it like this, makes a ton of sense.

Old 01-30-2019, 03:35 PM   #540
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post

Yeah. So the price is a direct reflection of the prices here, which are driven up because dumbfucks pay said prices.

We're saying the same thing, slightly different conclusions. I agree, though. Sell for a little less than resale pages so the resellers don't waste time with a smaller profit margin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
Thread sucks now. Start a "zilvia economics thread"

I guess I got this thread title changed once...
Yeah but did you know the FHRITP Guy is fake?

I put a couple bids out there for a name change. I at least wanted proper capitalization lol.