Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 03-30-2018, 11:12 PM   #691
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
^you'd be better to part it out.

What type of trolls are you encountering?
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2018, 11:24 PM   #692
anti tyler
GM2 (SW/AW)

Trader Rating: (37)
anti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
Send a message via AIM to anti tyler Send a message via Yahoo to anti tyler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
^you'd be better to part it out.

What type of trolls are you encountering?
Lol, the admin type. and moderator type. In every and ALL game communities. I'm tired of being a pawn needing to "report" childishness with respect to the people who sign up to moderate communities. When 35 admins are online and no one can actively react to slurs and slander etc, and I'm paying for memberships, I can't deal with that shit on the daily. It turns me off. On top of the garbage backlash that me and my 40-60 year old gaming "friends" have to deal with.

It layers and gets so old that even vodka/rum can't wash away the soreness. Yeah I know the old part out method. That's what got me in trouble with the IRS (parting out 10 S13's)
but that shyt has SWAG

KA-T for life!
Current for sale advertisement

anti tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 12:05 AM   #693
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
must be PUBG.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 12:11 AM   #694
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
Hence why I never played public multiplayer anything.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
lunchmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 12:26 AM   #695
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrsXsnq16H8
Old 03-31-2018, 12:29 AM   #696
anti tyler
GM2 (SW/AW)

anti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfection
I don't and never will play PUBG. but I suppose we consider actual games, "communities" now?
but that shyt has SWAG

KA-T for life!

Old 03-31-2018, 12:30 AM   #697
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunchmeat View Post
Hence why I never played public multiplayer anything.

yep, that stuff will rot your brain.
i only have two games that are mp. and that's ark and squad.

the rest are real games.
Old 03-31-2018, 11:05 AM   #698
anti tyler
GM2 (SW/AW)

I mean there is such a vast variety of games, what are you considering "real games" ?
but that shyt has SWAG

KA-T for life!

Old 03-31-2018, 11:14 AM   #699
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
I wish Star Citizen would hurry up. That's about the only online game I'd even consider playing.

Old 03-31-2018, 11:35 AM   #700
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

its the game you can end (divinity OS2 to metro) or games you can build (cities skyline to civ6).

FO4 was probably the best doing both. finished the main & dlcs. while also building for hours. to bad the mods i used screwed up my game.

me too. wished star citizen would complete. had plans to build a sim flight rig.
Old 03-31-2018, 01:59 PM   #701
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

Last game I played was mass effect 3, and that was 2 years ago. Just haven't cared about gaming, had the time, and my rig is 9 years old
Also got plans for a flight sim setup whenever sc is full release. If it ever releases. Maybe before I retire.

Old 03-31-2018, 03:00 PM   #702
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Not a fan of online multiplayer games either.

Played World of Warcraft some 10 years ago for 2 years and found it to be lot of work & stress dealing with people in that type of environment. Tried again with Elder Scrolls Online, but just didn't have the patience for it. Was very frustrated when Dawn of War 3 moved to become more of a moba type game. Part of the appeal of games for me is being able to take a break from people while having fun.

One of the few things I don't care for PC gaming today is more of a shift towards multiplayer and having to scroll through so much of the content on websites. That aside, totally happy with the games available today. I think consoles are great deal and I may just go with that in the future to save money.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 03:30 PM   #703
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

watch out folks lots of april fools tech news out.
Old 04-01-2018, 03:43 PM   #704
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A5ODFmve14

impressive

i realized this is rehearse.
Old 04-02-2018, 07:24 PM   #705
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

https://forums.unrealengine.com/deve...-status/page15
lol i wish dx11 would go away.

https://www.tweaktown.com/news/61392...018/index.html
RX 500X
Old 04-03-2018, 08:51 AM   #706
Future240
Future Moderator

Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN;6269647[URL
https://www.tweaktown.com/news/61392/amd-rumored-release-radeon-rx-500x-series-q3-2018/index.html[/URL]
RX 500X

So from my 470 to a 580X would maybe be 15-20% better performance.
Old 04-03-2018, 10:07 AM   #707
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:

In hash rate?
Old 04-03-2018, 10:32 AM   #708
anti tyler
GM2 (SW/AW)

Are we all mining now?

I've got about 60 days left of free electricity. I may do some mining.
but that shyt has SWAG

KA-T for life!

Old 04-03-2018, 06:42 PM   #709
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NjLIx1KH08
this guy got 53fps avg with rx470 and r5 1400

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9Jt5trCses
this guy got 58fps avg <---i dunno why this guy score is so low. not sure what settings he's on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbDrICp5gsM
not sure what cpu steve used but his 580 is 77fps and 570 is 63fps

from that guy's rx 470 and steve rx 580. a 36.9% diff.
the rx 500x lets say 5% most improvement. thats only 80fps+ to the rx580.
rx 470 to rx 580x would be 40.6%. what?

that 580 vs 570 = 20% looks much closer to 470. maybe a 3-5% diff to 570.
20 + 5 + 5 ....30% improvement?

worst case 58 / 53 = 9% + 5% = 14%?

so 14% to 30%
Old 04-03-2018, 07:15 PM   #710
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Quote:
True Multi-Core CPU Support is coming in Update 18.

The distribution of your load balancing should now be relatively even across all cores and threads for your CPU. ESO still remains mostly CPU-bound, but they’ve removed the artificial cap on threads, so you should be able to notice some hopefully impactful client-side performance gains by tweaking your settings when Summerset drops. I admittedly have no idea how this will affect consoles, nor if there will be a way to adjust your settings in-game or if this will be an automatic optimization, so stay tuned for more updates from ZOS in the coming weeks on this one.
https://www.reddit.com/r/elderscroll...of_last_weeks/
Old 04-05-2018, 06:00 PM   #711
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

titan Xp is back on stock. with $100 lower price.
Old 04-05-2018, 06:20 PM   #712
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

never again, i will buy a phantek case

the new part is the case and gskill memory 3600 15cas
Old 04-06-2018, 11:43 AM   #713
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

https://videocardz.com/75783/nvidia-...-radeon-series

Nvidia gpp strikes again. Radeon rog no more.
Old 04-06-2018, 12:49 PM   #714
Future240
Future Moderator

I think this comment sums up what NVidia is trying to do

Quote:
picker_blend Jerichowan hour ago For those who don't really read much about products (a lot of us) - brand recall or brand association is the way into buying stuff.
Like the Abrams - when we hear the word Abrams, we know it's a tank. ROG Strix are the best and the most high end product line of ASUS. When we see the ASUS ROG series - we expect nothing less. If there are no ROG names in AMD products, people will start thinking that they of lesser quality.
Old 04-06-2018, 03:12 PM   #715
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Before, I was hoping they make a rog Poseidon Vega 64. I guess I'll take my money else where. Asus is on my banned list.

https://cdn.pcpartpicker.com/static/...c37db.1600.jpg
shit looks like tron

Last edited by BOROSUN; 04-06-2018 at 06:58 PM..
Old 04-06-2018, 08:21 PM   #716
anti tyler
GM2 (SW/AW)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
never again, i will buy a phantek case

the new part is the case and gskill memory 3600 15cas

care to elaborate on why you're annexing phanteks?

I have an enthoo pro m se case and it is beautiful. IDK what you're talking about cursing an entire brand.
but that shyt has SWAG

KA-T for life!

Old 04-06-2018, 10:58 PM   #717
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

this was just a back up case. because the nzxt h200i was sold out.

-main probs is the front mounting on this case. i can only mount the rad on the damn middle.
right now, my h80 is not on any mounting holes. it just doesn't make sense.

-the mobo 8pin hole should be that circle hole on the end. but, shit is too tiny. didn't feel like dremel.

-the gpu or pcie slot holder is a annoying design.

-main 24pin hole should be lower

-front air flow is not that great.

the phanteks shift was just a amazing looking case. but that air flow was horrid.

also i ordered a itx to atx psu adapter.
Old 04-07-2018, 07:02 AM   #718
anti tyler
GM2 (SW/AW)

Quote:
this was just a back up case. because the nzxt h200i was sold out.

-main probs is the front mounting on this case. i can only mount the rad on the damn middle.
right now, my h80 is not on any mounting holes. it just doesn't make sense.

-the mobo 8pin hole should be that circle hole on the end. but, shit is too tiny. didn't feel like dremel.

-the gpu or pcie slot holder is a annoying design.

-main 24pin hole should be lower

-front air flow is not that great.

the phanteks shift was just a amazing looking case. but that air flow was horrid.

also i ordered a itx to atx psu adapter.

ah, well that case is tiny (obviously) I wouldn't expect much from it.

I'm no longer a fan of NZXT as I bought their source 530 on a whim and ended up just flat out hating it. too many random honeycomb holes all over the place.
but that shyt has SWAG

KA-T for life!

Old 04-07-2018, 11:24 AM   #719
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Phantek build quality is pretty good. Its just their design is terrible.

Always liked Nzxt since gamma. When they were a cheap case maker. They just make better cases.
Old 04-07-2018, 02:27 PM   #720
anti tyler
GM2 (SW/AW)

Quote:
Phantek build quality is pretty good. Its just their design is terrible.

Always liked Nzxt since gamma. When they were a cheap case maker. They just make better cases.

yeah there's good and bad for every manufacturer for sure.

I just fell in love with the Enthoo Pro M SE.

Something about that smoked glass and the special edition white interior. I absolutely love this case. It's the cleanest I've ever done my setup before as well.

I'll probably make a server out of my old S530 case. I hated the plastic sideways triangle like window it had. mostly because it broke.

I found with that Source 530 case, a lot of rough edges. I never paid much attention to the cases with the compartments on the bottom, but boy do they look pretty snappy.
but that shyt has SWAG

KA-T for life!