Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Media Forum / Pictures / Videos

Media Forum / Pictures / Videos Forum dedicated to media, such as pictures and videos.

Old 04-09-2012, 07:22 AM   #121
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMpurest View Post
Matt powers failed horribly against Daigo, his runs were littered with mistakes, just goes to show the true amateur he is.
You forget Matts in a brand new car with no testing.
They took it to Willow at 3am on qualifying day, and it was cutting out. They got that fixed but no time for any testing.
He had 4 runs, some of them qualifying on friday, and that was his testing.
Then a few practice runs for that half hour friday afternoon.
Car was binding at lock and steering was heavy and sluggish.
You can tell he isnt flicking as hard as usual and not right up against the walls.
So a 4th place in a brand new untested and dialed in car, not bad.

(also the reason there is no cheetah, he didnt have time for vynil)

Diagos corrrections are very common in D1 videos. That shit dont fly here.
Different rules.
Guy did awesome though. Chase runs where so good.
Cant wait to give him a bigger entry like English Town and Vegas.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2012, 09:40 AM   #122
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Fuck, I wish they were doing Englishtown. It'll still be awesome to see him fill up Wall with smoke.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 09:41 AM   #123
vas570sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
vas570sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
oh thank god
Old 04-09-2012, 10:29 AM   #124
vvtisupra
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
vvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vvtisupra
Quote:
They took it to Willow at 3am on qualifying day, and it was cutting out. They got that fixed but no time for any testing.
You can tell he isnt flicking as hard as usual and not right up against the walls.

Different rules.
Actually i think daigo's corrections aren't typical of d1 but more so of driving an untested car and getting use to american tracks. Also remember after the tandem with tyler the car had a damaged rear spindle caused by the crash There wasn't enough time to replace the spindle so toe had to be eyeballed, which going against matt you wouldn;t have thought something was wrong with his car. I love these j dudes so much work ethics and determination. His crew consist of 2 guys, small budget, taking on the world ! I bet daigos entire car cost less than some of these V8 motors. Another cool fact about daigos car is that he bought it as a salvaged vehicle from the tsunami. Before Seibon hooked his car up with all the bits and pieces, the stock sheet metal was pretty tattered
Old 04-09-2012, 10:53 AM   #125
conrad_s13.5
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
conrad_s13.5 is making a name for him/her selfconrad_s13.5 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
its just the first event,....drivers true colors will show.

very excited for this season!
Old 04-09-2012, 04:46 PM   #126
JDMpurest
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
JDMpurest is making his/her stupidity well-knownJDMpurest is making his/her stupidity well-knownJDMpurest is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:

Different rules.
All the drivers where in this very same situation.
Old 04-09-2012, 11:43 PM   #127
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMpurest View Post
All the drivers where in this very same situation.
LMAO!!! Not at all.
Many drivers have people that are responsible for having their cars together for them and have been driving and testing and doing promos and commercials in the off season.
And many drivers that dont have crews, have been doing events for months in their cars.
Not to mention the few cars out there that were bought or handed down from a different driver and have the settings still.

Then theres also the guys that didnt get their cars dont in time Was bummed the green kitty miata didnt make it.

Daigo Saito FD Long Beach on Vimeo

Last edited by ericcastro; 04-10-2012 at 12:42 AM..
Old 04-10-2012, 04:17 AM   #128
JDMpurest
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
JDMpurest is making his/her stupidity well-knownJDMpurest is making his/her stupidity well-knownJDMpurest is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
LMAO!!! Not at all.
Many drivers have people that are responsible for having their cars together for them and have been driving and testing and doing promos and commercials in the off season.
And many drivers that dont have crews, have been doing events for months in their cars.
Not to mention the few cars out there that were bought or handed down from a different driver and have the settings still.

Then theres also the guys that didnt get their cars dont in time Was bummed the green kitty miata didnt make it.

Daigo Saito FD Long Beach on Vimeo
Name 1, name 1 driver that was driving his car for "months" before long beach. Or doing any of the crap you mention. Matt powers has a many people working on his car as anyone else. Dai has roughly 3 people that work on his car, kojima, his crew chief and 1 or 2 other dudes. Matt has just the same.

George Marstonavic's car was built from the ground up by himself and 1 other person, he finished it the morning of the event and didnt drive it once before that day. Stop making excuses dude no ones problems are unique. Daigo's situation was the same as matts. Daigo is just a 1000% better driver than matt ever will be and thats why he won.
Old 04-10-2012, 06:07 AM   #129
ch1873857
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
ch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ch1873857
do you really think the big name factory drivers cut it close like that? do you think those companies would invest that much money to have the driver throw a car together 2 weeks before an event? NO.

Heres one for you guy. Fredic Aasbo. Papadakis Racing had his TC done last year. same driver, same car..

Daijiro Yoshihara been driving the discount tire s13 since 2010...

Ken Gushi's FRS was at the Scion Press Conference back in January.. done. completed. pretty sure it was drivable..

Rhys Millen. really? Really think he was pulling some all nighters before the event getting his car together? come on that cars been done for a while. besides. hes like 60.

i can keep going..

My hats off to Matt Powers. I thought he did fucking awesome. I was pushing for him.
ch1873857 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 06:16 AM   #130
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
can we put the podium for the people trying to win the "I RIDE MATT POWERS DICK HARDER THAN YOU DO" condenters in the MATT POWERS S14 thread? kthx. Lets get this back on topic and talk about how boss Daigo's car is.

Would be most appreciated.
Old 04-10-2012, 07:11 AM   #131
ch1873857
Nissanaholic!

ch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the rough
theres a matt powers s14 thread? i was making an observation because jdmpurest is an idiot.

are you saying we turn this into the "i ride daigo saitos dick harder than you do" thread?

some of the shit you say sometimes makes no fucking sense..
Old 04-10-2012, 08:20 AM   #132
Ahmed165

Ahmed165 is an unknown quantity at this point
Just need ebrake rubber/plastic boot to 16137?
Ahmed165 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 09:23 AM   #133
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
can we put the podium for the people trying to win the "I RIDE MATT POWERS DICK HARDER THAN YOU DO" condenters in the MATT POWERS S14 thread? kthx. Lets get this back on topic and talk about how boss Daigo's car is.

Would be most appreciated.
We were just replying to a statement.
JDMPurest, (nice name ricer), wants to argue an obviously wrong point.
Someone needs to slap Diagos cock out his mouth.

No sure if you saw the week leading to FD, but Diago was driving the shit out of that car too. Not to mention the teaser 8 second clips on youtube of him on the actual FD track.

I also have the best Diago post on this page, so i get some leeway lol
Old 04-10-2012, 10:22 AM   #134
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
We were just replying to a statement.
JDMPurest, (nice name ricer), wants to argue an obviously wrong point.
Someone needs to slap Diagos cock out his mouth.

No sure if you saw the week leading to FD, but Diago was driving the shit out of that car too. Not to mention the teaser 8 second clips on youtube of him on the actual FD track.

I also have the best Diago post on this page, so i get some leeway lol
Daigo had a little bit of shake down at Nikko before it shipped and a few media day runs at LBC before the event. Has a SC430 ever podiumed at a Pro dift event? I hope he has cool paint and graphics for Atlanta.
1 88 U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 10:44 AM   #135
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
I came to this thread to see awesome footage and pictures of daigo's car, instead I see 7-8 posts about matt powers getting robbed because of seat time and his car not being set up properly. I dunno about you but getting 4th place in fd with a car less setup than monstergittinmillenhyundaijr is a pretty good job. lets congratulate matt in his fd thread. This is about a D1 champion possibly coming to american drifting and godzirraring that shit.

What I say doesn't have to make sense. I'm not trying to win the internet dipshit.
Old 04-10-2012, 11:33 AM   #136
ch1873857
Nissanaholic!

you of all people know when someone starts talking stupid shit like they are the fucking prophet, someone has to say something. eric had a good point so i backed him up. what i mean about you not making sense is that you don't know what your talking about and/or didnt read the "7-8 posts" arguing that jdmpurest was retard and not that matt powers was robbed of seat time etc like you stated. you missed the entire reason of mine and eric's input.

this is what happens when people try to troll this forum. you make yourself look like an idiot and waste server space. not to mention the time wasted for reading this garbage.
Old 04-10-2012, 06:43 PM   #137
DenkiMan!
Zilvia Addict

DenkiMan! is an unknown quantity at this point

felt like trolling, more to the point

Looking for another pair of 17x9 Veilside Andrew Racing V's
DenkiMan! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 06:57 PM   #138
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch1873857 View Post
you of all people know when someone starts talking stupid shit like they are the fucking prophet, someone has to say something. eric had a good point so i backed him up. what i mean about you not making sense is that you don't know what your talking about and/or didnt read the "7-8 posts" arguing that jdmpurest was retard and not that matt powers was robbed of seat time etc like you stated. you missed the entire reason of mine and eric's input.

this is what happens when people try to troll this forum. you make yourself look like an idiot and waste server space. not to mention the time wasted for reading this garbage.
You're winning. Xxrs, rocket bunny. Keep drifting fun bro. I'll keep trolling fun.
Old 04-10-2012, 11:19 PM   #139
xMOTIONLESSx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
xMOTIONLESSx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Here's some videos i took with the iphone....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9kMxvYqDGs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOLOxPSr1P8
xMOTIONLESSx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 11:25 PM   #140
Om1kron
Post Whore!

fuck yeah!!!!
Old 04-11-2012, 12:21 AM   #141
ericcastro
Post Whore!

I felt Rhys intentionally spun that.

I feel hes the kind of dude that would do that instead of get beat straight up.
kind of like how he hit that dude intentionally after the last corner/finish the other year.
Old 04-12-2012, 05:18 AM   #142
NismoS13Kings
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
NismoS13Kings is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
im going to be keeping an eye out for this. crazy!
NismoS13Kings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 08:52 PM   #143
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known
I guess Longbeach was a warm up because he just took 1st at D1GP rd.1 Odaiba.

I can't wait to see this man in person at Drift Atlanta.
Old 04-14-2012, 11:43 PM   #144
cantdrift11
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
cantdrift11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
I felt Rhys intentionally spun that.

I feel hes the kind of dude that would do that instead of get beat straight up.
kind of like how he hit that dude intentionally after the last corner/finish the other year.
Thought the same exact thing when I saw it go down! Couldn't handle the beast! Daigos D1 style is pretty apparent but he's def got more time to get used to the way formula D judges things.
cantdrift11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 10:33 AM   #145
conrad_s13.5
Zilvia FREAK!

conrad_s13.5 is making a name for him/her selfconrad_s13.5 is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 88 U View Post
I guess Longbeach was a warm up because he just took 1st at D1GP rd.1 Odaiba.

I can't wait to see this man in person at Drift Atlanta.
^ dis ish!
Old 04-16-2012, 04:24 PM   #146
SmokeCircle
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
SmokeCircle is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
1200 hp + that straight into the first turn of ATL with provide great entertainment
SmokeCircle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 05:05 PM   #147
ch1873857
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvia? View Post
1200 hp + that straight into the first turn of ATL with provide great entertainment
exactly why i am driving 600 miles to atlanta next month..
Old 04-17-2012, 06:24 AM   #148
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvia? View Post
I predict fast backwards entries and enough smoke to send every chase driver into the kitty litter.
Old 04-17-2012, 10:34 AM   #149
Eww Evo
Leaky Injector

Eww Evo is a well-known jackass
Nice. Really like this
Eww Evo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:28 AM   #150
conrad_s13.5
Zilvia FREAK!

the unofficial backwards entry contest should be great