Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 08-22-2007, 08:04 PM   #961
atom
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
atom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
It looks more like Hot Road, G-Grow or any of the hundreds of kouki styled knockoffs in J-Land. It does look different though because the center opening looks like it's indented so it might not be one of those knockoffs. Or is that a shadow?
atom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2007, 08:43 PM   #962
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
looks like the origin stream with a custom vent.
mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 08:46 PM   #963
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
^^^ it's WAY too square of a bumper to be origin stream. looks like g-sonic type II, but with kouki lights. iono.

Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 09:33 PM   #964
its a kia
Leaky Injector

its a kia is making his/her stupidity well-knownits a kia is making his/her stupidity well-knownits a kia is making his/her stupidity well-knownits a kia is making his/her stupidity well-knownits a kia is making his/her stupidity well-known
doubt its a kouki knockoff hence the "optional lip doesnt look the same"

not gp-sports either, looked at all their bumpers and none have square running lights

ive been searching all day, any sites with japanese bumpers and kits, only JDM that is, dont care if i cant read, just need to find a better picture of this bumper if i can, also any photos of hot road?
its a kia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 10:24 AM   #965
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by its a kia View Post
doubt its a kouki knockoff hence the "optional lip doesnt look the same"

not gp-sports either, looked at all their bumpers and none have square running lights

ive been searching all day, any sites with japanese bumpers and kits, only JDM that is, dont care if i cant read, just need to find a better picture of this bumper if i can, also any photos of hot road?
it's not hot road. look at the center vent. those verticals are wider apart than a kouki bumper. hot road is an exact replica of a kouki bumper with a vent on it.
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 03:19 PM   #966
atom
Zilvia FREAK!

atom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to all
Looking at it more closely I think it might be Duce but I still cant tell if some parts are the actual bumper or a weird shadow/bad photo.
atom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 12:17 AM   #967
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
brand type and production or not?

i knw the offsets and sizes already just need to know the rest so i can look for fronts and a full set.
thanks
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 07:37 AM   #968
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
weds kranze maybe?

idunno
Old 08-24-2007, 08:47 AM   #969
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG View Post
brand type and production or not?

i knw the offsets and sizes already just need to know the rest so i can look for fronts and a full set.
thanks
SSR Vienna Courage, sweet thang.

Just like our black set:

Center caps are same.

What's sizing on yours?
Ours is 18x9.5 +5 / 18x11 -1

Also, looks like they're still in production.
http://www.gruppe-s.com/SSR/SSRVCourage.htm
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 10:06 AM   #970
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
10.5+5
perfect for rears
might jump on them
finding 17x9.5 fronts is SUPER hard.
so bad!!

imma sell my ceberus weds when i get them here
ill be in japan in october kev, meet up for dinner?
it will be w/ maeda too. spending 1 week in teh country drifting, one week in tokyo cruisng and such.

werd
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 01:40 AM   #971
fukdishiet
Leaky Injector

fukdishiet is an unknown quantity at this point
where can i get these lights for the jdm s14 kouki bumper?

fukdishiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 01:58 AM   #972
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
autech fog/trim and grille

jspec
pandagarage
raretrick?
maybe westco nissan but i doubt it

any random used jdm importer
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 02:07 AM   #973
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG View Post
10.5+5
perfect for rears
might jump on them
finding 17x9.5 fronts is SUPER hard.
so bad!!

imma sell my ceberus weds when i get them here
ill be in japan in october kev, meet up for dinner?
it will be w/ maeda too. spending 1 week in teh country drifting, one week in tokyo cruisng and such.

werd
Rad. Go for it. I just hope they don't become the next bandwagon wheel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fukdishiet View Post
where can i get these lights for the jdm s14 kouki bumper?

OptionZero's options are your best bet, but I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. Those are from the Autech MF-T S14 Silvia, limited production and highest cost of all S14 Silvias sold. In other words, more rare than Bigfoot shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
autech fog/trim and grille

jspec
pandagarage
raretrick?
maybe westco nissan but i doubt it

any random used jdm importer
Oh I forgot to mention - to fit those grilles into a standard japan-market bumper, you have to cut certain parts away, so it's a permanent conversion - no switching between stock lamps and those.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 01:24 AM   #974
2slow2go
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
2slow2go will become famous soon enough2slow2go will become famous soon enough2slow2go will become famous soon enough2slow2go will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
what kind of rear valences are these? or is it just the bumper?
(top left corner of picture)
2slow2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 01:38 AM   #975
mulinmoua
Leaky Injector

mulinmoua will become famous soon enoughmulinmoua will become famous soon enoughmulinmoua will become famous soon enoughmulinmoua will become famous soon enough
gp sport
http://www.srbpower.com/gp-sports/g4/200sx-s14.php
Old 08-28-2007, 03:23 PM   #976
Behind Horizon
Zilvia Member

Behind Horizon will become famous soon enoughBehind Horizon will become famous soon enoughBehind Horizon will become famous soon enoughBehind Horizon will become famous soon enough
From which brand are these rear overfenders ? They are looking like E30 M3 fenders. Thanks in advance.

Behind Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 03:24 PM   #977
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
pretty sure they are the 50mm type II origin ones

EDIT: after just double checking im not positive on that

im now beggining to think they could be Aero Palace

http://www.aeropalace.co.jp/newled4/180t4.htm
Old 08-29-2007, 12:19 AM   #978
d*star180
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
d*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Those are the Origin 50mm Type II as Chase suggested above. Which im pretty positive is a copy of AP overs.
THat car has been everywhere lately. SO HOT.
Heres a front shot.
Edit: Whered you find that pic of it anyway, ive been wanting to see more of that car.
Old 08-29-2007, 01:33 AM   #979
Behind Horizon
Zilvia Member

Behind Horizon will become famous soon enoughBehind Horizon will become famous soon enoughBehind Horizon will become famous soon enoughBehind Horizon will become famous soon enough
Sorry i didn't realized that this is Ghostdancers car, however i know it and you can find more infos here. Btw. its is actually for sale.
Behind Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 06:05 AM   #980
Taasinboy

Taasinboy can only hope to improve
can anyone figure out this front bumper?? i thought it was vertex or some replica for that matter but notice the grille which seems URAS style.. i'm pretty confused!
Taasinboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 10:09 AM   #981
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

i think its URAS or knock off

EDIT:

what brand is my exhaust? its used and its pretty nice, the piping is a bit above 3in....ive been told its made by a company called RYO. can anyone verify?

thanks
Old 08-31-2007, 02:43 AM   #982
jskateborders
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
jskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jskateborders
Ok, so ive searched and scanned through like 1000 pages from both the ca and s14sr fsm's and have not figured out what this is. My guess is its the boost selenoid that comes stock, but im not sure. found it going through a box of parts from my swap. If it is the boost selenoid, to my understanding, it bumps boost to 11psi? but does it also cut boost at a certain speed? If its not the boost selenoid, then what the hell is it?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMGA05684.jpg (38.0 KB, 26 views)
jskateborders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 03:00 AM   #983
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOPSECRT88 View Post
i think its URAS or knock off
EDIT:

what brand is my exhaust? its used and its pretty nice, the piping is a bit above 3in....ive been told its made by a company called RYO. can anyone verify?

thanks
hmm looks like it

110mm tip size?
Old 08-31-2007, 05:25 AM   #984
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
there is a bit of difference in the transition from the muffler to the tip...

thought id point that out...but i dont know if ryo makes that pipe.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 06:22 AM   #985
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

yea the tip is 110mm

^^but i see that difference..

maybe this is an older model not listed anymore?
Old 08-31-2007, 09:40 AM   #986
bloodangels13
Zilvia Junkie

bloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to bloodangels13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taasinboy View Post
can anyone figure out this front bumper?? i thought it was vertex or some replica for that matter but notice the grille which seems URAS style.. i'm pretty confused!
that kit would be Bmagic d1 type ..... i know for certain since i was the one who helped the guy you owns that car fit the kit on....... front fit good but the rear and sides were kinda PETA

Quote:
Originally Posted by jskateborders View Post
Ok, so ive searched and scanned through like 1000 pages from both the ca and s14sr fsm's and have not figured out what this is. My guess is its the boost selenoid that comes stock, but im not sure. found it going through a box of parts from my swap. If it is the boost selenoid, to my understanding, it bumps boost to 11psi? but does it also cut boost at a certain speed? If its not the boost selenoid, then what the hell is it?
yes that is the factory boost selenoid.....its not worth hooking it up and its not needed for the swap.... jus get yourself a boost controller and or a hks adjustable wastegate actuator
bloodangels13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 10:06 AM   #987
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodangels13 View Post
that kit would be Bmagic d1 type ..... i know for certain since i was the one who helped the guy you owns that car fit the kit on....... front fit good but the rear and sides were kinda PETA
The sides and rear are from the "People for Ethical Treatment of Animals"?

Or were they a PITA to fit? "Pain In The Ass!"
Old 08-31-2007, 10:54 AM   #988
bloodangels13
Zilvia Junkie

bloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to bloodangels13
PETA ppl are screwed up and the sides and rear are too..... but if you wanna get technical and go with you way then ok......what ever floats your boat
bloodangels13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 11:35 AM   #989
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOPSECRT88 View Post
yea the tip is 110mm

^^but i see that difference..

maybe this is an older model not listed anymore?
maybe you should order a new one......

Old 08-31-2007, 12:13 PM   #990
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

haha ill pass...

but im really thinkin this is an old RYO catback because of the 4 bolt flange.

a friend of mine in japan swears its RYO.

he said he saw this catback on one of the red s14 RYO cars . he asked the driver the brand and i guess he said RYO