Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Interior & Exterior

Old 10-26-2012, 02:29 PM   #1
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (29)
Enjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Enjuku Racing
Enjuku Racing - Robot Racing Carbon Fiber Dashboard - Nissan 240SX S13/S14 89-98

Robot Racing Carbon Fiber Dashboard - Nissan 240SX S13/S14 89-98

Robot Racing Carbon Fiber Dashboard - Nissan 240SX S13/S14 89-98 - Enjuku Racing Parts, LLC

Robot Racing Carbon Fiber Dashboards for the S13/S14 240SX

Using military grade carbon fiber with ZERO fiberglass, Robot Racing dashboards are true 100% carbon fiber. Weighing in less than 5 lbs, it brings significant weight reduction with the added rigidity of top grade carbon fiber.

See our dashboards in action this season in the pro drifter car's of: Matt Powers & Dai Yoshihara
Our dashboards are available in 3 finishes:
High gloss
Semi gloss
Flat
Notes
High gloss finish reflects sun light. May not be suitable for street or race driven applications. Recommended for show cars.
An aftermarket dash cluster must be used. Example: Racepak, STACK, etc. Please contact us for pricing on dash clusters.

Note: Dashboards are typically made to order, please allow between 5 and 10 business days for order to ship

Robot Racing Carbon Fiber Dashboard - Nissan 240SX S13/S14 89-98 - Enjuku Racing Parts, LLC

** We are installing one of these in a customers car this afternoon. This is an AMAZING piece. True Full Carbon Fiber. No Fiberglass. This thing is STRONG and LIGHT!!! ***
[email protected]

Enjuku Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2012, 04:08 PM   #2
slider2828
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
THAT IS NUTZ..... can you even give a ball park
Old 10-26-2012, 06:44 PM   #3
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
$900 Pretty crazy piece!
Old 10-26-2012, 06:47 PM   #4
Mofuhcka
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
Mofuhcka is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Damn that looks quality!
Old 10-26-2012, 07:28 PM   #5
PureRush
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
PureRush is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
That's dopeage!!!!
PureRush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 09:14 AM   #6
Te37
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Te37 has made poor choicesTe37 has made poor choicesTe37 has made poor choicesTe37 has made poor choicesTe37 has made poor choicesTe37 has made poor choicesTe37 has made poor choicesTe37 has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Post pictures of the install, scary that im contemplating buying one of these
Old 10-27-2012, 03:32 PM   #7
SuperWOW

Trader Rating: (0)
SuperWOW is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
two words... LEGIT
SuperWOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 10:24 AM   #8
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (3)
MadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mofuhcka View Post
Damn that looks quality!
You clearly know nothing about composite fabrication!
I see air bubbles, wavy paterns, resin rich areas, and a really bad mold design.

They tried really hard to make it look like Pre-Preg... so lets say it is, that means its an Epoxy, and has no UV protection... it will be nasty yellow and brittle after 1 year!
No, UV clear coat will not fix what isn't in the resin!

$900? no thank you!
MadScientist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 10:34 AM   #9
JFoxx
BANNED

JFoxx has made poor choicesJFoxx has made poor choicesJFoxx has made poor choicesJFoxx has made poor choicesJFoxx has made poor choicesJFoxx has made poor choicesJFoxx has made poor choices
^^^ i agree with him..... it is a really cool idea, and would like to see more options of carbon dashes... with that being said, this has to be some of the worst looking carbon ive ever seen.... and for a 900 price tag? no thanks.....

*i would however like to see a carbon dash made with the silver or gold weave that orgin makes some of their stuff with....... that would be *baller*
JFoxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 12:56 AM   #10
hamizle
Leaky Injector

hamizle is an unknown quantity at this point
That's crazy.. I was just thinking about a carbon fiber dash! I'm in for installed pics!
hamizle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 09:06 AM   #11
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (29)
Enjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Enjuku Racing
Here are some more pics of our install.

I am personally not a carbon expert but this thing is awesome compared to any other "carbon fiber" I have ever messed with. Most of what i see are the carbon hoods, spoilers, trunks, etc.. which are all fiberglass backed and what not.

Ken
[email protected]

Enjuku Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 10:27 AM   #12
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

MadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really nice
Well... that is Pre-Preg, you can't get perfect lines on a contour with wet/ hand lay-up, so that means it is Epoxy!! This is why the cost is so high! Pre-Preg and the process is not cheep and has alot of waste. Totaly different process from VIS, Seibon, etc... This is what Japan calls Dry Carbon, and used by C-West and other high quality part makers.

I do like it other than the visor sound be rounded off to prevent resin rich saturation build up, and personally the dash line should have stayed (they removed it fearing mold lock).

Don't confuse UV Cure with UV Blocking... Epoxy can't be both... if its a UV blocker Epoxy they have to use a ramp up heating oven that cures the resin at around 4-500 deg. This is ALOT of money, time , and resources... that is why I am skeptical about what is being used. No-one wants to spend $900 on something that isn't going to last!

Ken, I'm not thread shitting, but you will need to know this about the product!
MadScientist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 02:36 PM   #13
Eyemfaster
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Eyemfaster has a spectacular aura aboutEyemfaster has a spectacular aura aboutEyemfaster has a spectacular aura aboutEyemfaster has a spectacular aura aboutEyemfaster has a spectacular aura aboutEyemfaster has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Eyemfaster
any pics of the different finishes side by side?
Eyemfaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 04:20 PM   #14
RedSiBaron
Zilvia Junkie

RedSiBaron is an unknown quantity at this point
mmm prepreg...not a bad price at all. my company sells kit aircraft dashes that use probably half the carbon as this (prolly even less) and the dash in that is about a 5th the depth (much easier to pull mold) and our price isnt far off from this. This is a fantastic price for a lot of cost in the mold (assuming its a hard mold).

i couldnt make something one off and make it worth my time at this price. Guess I know what I'll do when i get bored of my flocked and gutted oem dash.
RedSiBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 04:41 PM   #15
89JDM240sx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
89JDM240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
The shop that does my work is partnered with Robot Racing... These weigh nothing when you pick them up they feel like notebook paper... Nice piece of work
Old 10-29-2012, 07:23 PM   #16
WhipsGoneWild.net
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (18)
WhipsGoneWild.net is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
baller but not for me

interesting tho
Old 10-29-2012, 09:34 PM   #17
shaggy sr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)