Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 05-03-2004, 03:19 PM   #1
go

Trader Rating: (0)
go is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to go
KA '91 f/b, new rebuilt KA, no A/C...

im moving to california and i cant afford to keep this car anymore. i got it a couple years ago, the first year i worked my ass off to earn the money to put a new engine in it, and then i havent done much of anything to it since i got it running. never made enough money to do anything cool with it, so its VERY plain. it has no backseat, and a crappy paint job. no A/C and no sound system at all ... pure potential

i live in Dallas, but im moving to southern California in a week or two. ill take it with me to cali if someone there wants it, otherwise ill leave it here with my parents and they will get rid of it for me.

i want $600 for it, ill put some pictures up in a bit
go is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2004, 04:48 PM   #2
ONYX S-13
Zilvia FREAK!

ONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to ONYX S-13 Send a message via MSN to ONYX S-13
Bring it my way..What part of Cali or you moving to? How many miles does the motor have? Fivespeed? Can't wait to see those pics..Send me a P.M. when you get those pics up.
ONYX S-13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2004, 06:01 PM   #3
go

im moving to Orange County

the engine has about 4000 miles on it, will have about 5500 when i get to cali. the only problems ive had are that the power steering fluid leaks a bit and the computer is an aftermarket one and i think it needs some tweaking. but overall it runs fine, ive never had any real problems with it. its a five speed. i poured a lot of love and affection and time and money into this car so i would prefer to sell it to someone who wants to clean it up and tweak it out and is going to treat her like i treated her. ive never taken her above 3500 rpms, so i dont know how fast she can be. oh, the main reason i need to sell it is because i cant afford the insurance, but also because the inspection sticker is about to expire and i dont know anyone in cali who will pass it since it has no sensors hooked up to the exhaust and prolly pollutes a bit too much
Old 05-03-2004, 06:26 PM   #4
yougod10

yougod10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to yougod10
Get the pictures up (exterior, interior, engine) as soon as you can because I'm headed to Dallas this weekend with cash... The only difference is who's gona get it.
yougod10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2004, 09:42 PM   #5
go

ahh, my first attempt at posting a picture
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PDRM0458.JPG (56.4 KB, 46 views)
Old 05-03-2004, 10:01 PM   #6
go

see it aint got no carpet (do i sound texan enough)... those are towels and rugs i laid in there to make it look a lil nicer...

a nice solid rip on that driver's seat.

ugly eh?

a long time ago i started sanding that faded paint job off the top, but then i never finished and hence you get an ugly roof :P
Old 05-04-2004, 01:52 AM   #7
adey
Post Whore!

adey is an unknown quantity at this point
I think you should bring it to CA... I'd love to take a look at it first hand to see if it's something I'd be looking for. Any details on the chassis? Is it tweaked at all? Straight? Salvage title? body panels all OK? Popups work?
What year is the motor and what year is the chassis? Estimated mileage on chassis? Sorry for the barrage of questions! Just curious!
Old 05-04-2004, 07:54 AM   #8
go

the chassis is pretty much 100% stock, no tweaking. the pop-ups work, the body panels are all fine EXCEPT the thin one that goes under the tail-lights, ill get a pic of that today. the chassis is a 1991 and the motor is a rebuilt KA that i got from http://www.citymotorsupply.com/ about 2 years ago. the mileage on the chassis is about 181000. whats a salvage title?
Old 05-04-2004, 08:01 AM   #9
adey
Post Whore!

adey is an unknown quantity at this point
Maybe it's just in CA then... Salvage title is slapped on the car (as opposed to "clean" title) when it's been totalled then bought-back or repaired from a "total loss" (i.e. cost of repair exceeds 75 or 80% -- i forget -- of car's value). It sounds like the car isn't salvaged, though.
Regardless, let me again suggest that you drive it out... there will undoubtedly be more demand out here... like from me!
Old 05-04-2004, 09:53 AM   #10
ONYX S-13
Zilvia FREAK!

ONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to ONYX S-13 Send a message via MSN to ONYX S-13
aye aye aye ! Back back you heathins! I got first dobs on the car...If you aren't pullin my chain about how the car runs then I'm sold...

I'm all about fixing up cars...I'll take good care of that car..
Hell i just bought my friends fastback off him in November and it looked like this.*Notice the faded wing and bumper,etc.

Now the car looks like this

...My wife wants the black 240 (in the picture) and i would love to have the one that you're sellin (I don't like power steering, air conditioning, stuff like that anyways).It's right up my alley..Plus i live on O.C. so it's a shorter distance for either of us to drive
ONYX S-13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2004, 03:50 PM   #11
aa87
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
aa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to aa87
Check your PM, please say your not leaving by saturday!
aa87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2004, 04:36 PM   #12
eyustfu
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
eyustfu is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
im in dallas, email me at [email protected]
eyustfu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2004, 07:36 PM   #13
go