Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Eastern States

South Eastern States Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.

Old 09-26-2014, 02:44 PM   #961
bnastty

Trader Rating: (0)
bnastty is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
antioch tn

whats up i live in antioch tn just bought a s14 zenki dont have any pics atm but im working on it
i have the stock KA in it but not for long i have strong plans to put a vh45 in her
bnastty is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2014, 05:29 PM   #962
nismostate
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (3)
nismostate is on the path to ruinnismostate is on the path to ruinnismostate is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nismostate
Be there
uploadfromtaptalk1411774159892.jpg
nismostate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 06:54 PM   #963
Ka-t in progress
Leaky Injector

Ka-t in progress is an unknown quantity at this point
Good to hear man. I'm not far from you,I'm on the other side of murfreesboro and have a red zenki. Completely redone, she's my baby. Good luck with the swap.
Ka-t in progress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 06:56 PM   #964
WOOTEN
Leaky Injector

WOOTEN is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm up in clarksville

Sent via flying Monkees....
WOOTEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 08:27 PM   #965
bnastty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ka-t in progress View Post
Good to hear man. I'm not far from you,I'm on the other side of murfreesboro and have a red zenki. Completely redone, she's my baby. Good luck with the swap.
kool man i dont see many zenki models out there i saved mine my buddies neighbor got hit by a nissan cube and was about to take her to the junkyard and smash it
Old 10-09-2014, 07:46 AM   #966
RanciD
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
RanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to RanciD Send a message via MSN to RanciD
Hey I'm new to the Nashville area and work in Smyrna. Anyone know of a good shop to get an alignment done in mid-TN? Preferably a performance oriented place as the suspension is pretty modified. Thanks!
Old 10-09-2014, 12:20 PM   #967
bnastty

[QUOTE=RanciD;5740187]Hey I'm new to the Nashville area and work in Smyrna. Anyone know of a good shop to get an alignment done in mid-TN? Preferably a performance oriented place as the suspension is pretty modified. Thanks![/QUOTE

you can try the shop i work at in antioch its not to far from smyrna bonez has been doing front end work for 30 yrs or so
Old 11-19-2014, 09:44 AM   #968
schassis

schassis is an unknown quantity at this point
Been on here a while, created an account and never posted but saw this thread and figured i would introduce my self. Located in marvyille TN just south of knoxville. Here is my vert.
schassis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 08:43 AM   #969
what12311

what12311 is an unknown quantity at this point
I was watching exhaust vids on youtube of 240's and a lot of them are from here in our great state!
Old 12-01-2014, 05:25 AM   #970
I'm Redline
Zilvia Addict

I'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by what12311 View Post
I was watching exhaust vids on youtube of 240's and a lot of them are from here in our great state!
Nice! I been waiting to do one for my system(OG 1996 OBX-R Forza, non resonated, with a new muffler). It's true 2.5" and sounds great, buuuut, I may have to wait another few weeks for the heat to die down from last week's sliding episode a few of our guys did
Old 12-01-2014, 11:20 AM   #971
what12311

what12311 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Redline View Post
Nice! I been waiting to do one for my system(OG 1996 OBX-R Forza, non resonated, with a new muffler). It's true 2.5" and sounds great, buuuut, I may have to wait another few weeks for the heat to die down from last week's sliding episode a few of our guys did
She has to sound great man!
Old 01-10-2015, 01:24 PM   #972
tiggertsi
Zilvia Member

tiggertsi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by bnastty View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RanciD View Post
Hey I'm new to the Nashville area and work in Smyrna. Anyone know of a good shop to get an alignment done in mid-TN? Preferably a performance oriented place as the suspension is pretty modified. Thanks!
you can try the shop i work at in antioch its not to far from smyrna bonez has been doing front end work for 30 yrs or so
what is the name of the shop in antioch?

also does anyone know of a reputable shop or maybe an individual that can rebuild a ka24de in northern middle tn? i will probably rebuild myself after i get all the parts i need. it just depends if i have enough time vs. money, so it would be nice to have options.
Old 01-25-2015, 08:12 PM   #973
WOOTEN
Leaky Injector

I can do it at my shop, up here in Clarksville.... The Autohaus...

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk
Old 01-25-2015, 09:01 PM   #974
Matt300ZXT
Leaky Injector

Matt300ZXT is a glorious beacon of lightMatt300ZXT is a glorious beacon of lightMatt300ZXT is a glorious beacon of lightMatt300ZXT is a glorious beacon of lightMatt300ZXT is a glorious beacon of lightMatt300ZXT is a glorious beacon of lightMatt300ZXT is a glorious beacon of lightMatt300ZXT is a glorious beacon of lightMatt300ZXT is a glorious beacon of lightMatt300ZXT is a glorious beacon of lightMatt300ZXT is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Matt300ZXT Send a message via Yahoo to Matt300ZXT
I live in Chattanooga...don't have the cars that are mostly talked about on here but here's what I have:

Matt300ZXT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 04:21 AM   #975
tiggertsi
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOTEN View Post
I can do it at my shop, up here in Clarksville.... The Autohaus...

any chance you could give an estimate for a basic rebuild if i supplied all the parts? i'm just curious at the moment and not ready to commit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt300ZXT View Post
I live in Chattanooga...don't have the cars that are mostly talked about on here but here's what I have:
hey are you by any chance the guy from chatt whom was on the starquestclub forums wanting to trade your 300z for a conquest/starion?
Old 01-26-2015, 09:42 AM   #976
Matt300ZXT
Leaky Injector

Matt300ZXT is a glorious beacon of lightMatt300ZXT is a glorious beacon of lightMatt300ZXT is a glorious beacon of lightMatt300ZXT is a glorious beacon of lightMatt300ZXT is a glorious beacon of lightMatt300ZXT is a glorious beacon of lightMatt300ZXT is a glorious beacon of lightMatt300ZXT is a glorious beacon of lightMatt300ZXT is a glorious beacon of lightMatt300ZXT is a glorious beacon of lightMatt300ZXT is a glorious beacon of light
At one time I considered trading it for a clean modified Quest but the only people responding were from like Wyoming or something, waaaaaaay too far away. I don't think I've posted it again since I did all the suspension work and wheels, I don't remember lol

She's under the knife right now, had to replace injectors so I tore the whole top end of the engine off...there's a lot of crap bolted on or around that plenum. Also putting in a brand new wiring harness...but it's too cold to put it back together right now :-\
Old 01-26-2015, 10:49 AM   #977
tiggertsi
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt300ZXT View Post
At one time I considered trading it for a clean modified Quest but the only people responding were from like Wyoming or something, waaaaaaay too far away. I don't think I've posted it again since I did all the suspension work and wheels, I don't remember lol

She's under the knife right now, had to replace injectors so I tore the whole top end of the engine off...there's a lot of crap bolted on or around that plenum. Also putting in a brand new wiring harness...but it's too cold to put it back together right now :-\
yeah it was a while ago when i saw the posting on the starquestclub forums. i was looking for a another quest back then. they have always been one of my favorite cars. i've had 3 but they tend to become money pits, definitely not cars for someone new or inexperienced with car maintenence/repair. but of course i also like the 300z's as well and remember wishing i had yours when i saw it posted lol.
Old 01-26-2015, 11:11 AM   #978
Matt300ZXT
Leaky Injector

Well when I get it back together, you can have it for the low low price of $10,000
Old 01-26-2015, 11:25 AM   #979
WOOTEN
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggertsi View Post
any chance you could give an estimate for a basic rebuild if i supplied all the parts? i'm just curious at the moment and not ready to commit.
Sorry I haven't responded to your post, I will pm you later, haven't been to the shop to look everything up...

Old 02-13-2015, 09:07 AM   #980
nismostate
Banned from the Marketplace

nismostate is on the path to ruinnismostate is on the path to ruinnismostate is on the path to ruin
Send a message via AIM to nismostate
Come out and drive with us!
nismostate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 08:57 PM   #981
AaronCrowder

AaronCrowder is an unknown quantity at this point
Memphis
Stock ka
White s14 4lug
kaaz 2-way
AaronCrowder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 09:41 PM   #982
adub1992

adub1992 is an unknown quantity at this point
Just moved to Clarksville. In Nashville all the time on weekends. Sold the S14 a while back and bought a BMW Liter bike, but still down to hang with some car people. Anyone know where the good weekend meet spots are?
Old 06-23-2015, 07:27 AM   #983
grimm199
Zilvia Junkie

grimm199 is an unknown quantity at this point
There are a lot of us in Clarksville. A few s chassis pages for clarksville too. Every Friday night there is a meet at Lowes on Wilma Rudolph. Sometimes us S chassis guys like to go in and roll super deep.
grimm199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 12:57 PM   #984
ProjectPanda13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
ProjectPanda13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ProjectPanda13
Only if Clarksville wasn't so far from Chattanooga, or else I'll come out to the meets.
Latez
ProjectPanda13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 09:13 AM   #985
partytron69000
Leaky Injector

partytron69000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Checking in from Murfreesboro. Just bought my first house out here. 93 Vert, doing a cosmetic restoration on it before any major changes. Haven't really been plugged in since maybe 2006 on TennSpeed. Meeting other S-chassis folks would be cool though.
partytron69000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 07:52 PM   #986
cab240

cab240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Also checking in from murfreesboro. I have a s14 zenki. I have had it for a while. Used to be nice until it started being backed over in parking lots because people couldn't see it. Supposedly to low? Anyways good to see other people from murfreesboro!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
cab240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 08:58 AM   #987
s14_moe

s14_moe is an unknown quantity at this point
I know this is real off topic but I recently bought a 97 240sx white in color. It was hit on the passenger side. Quarter panel, door and fender where damaged. I bought the car from Nashville copart. I did a car fax and it said the previous owner is from Smyrna. It has 215000 miles, wko in color and has plastic dipped 350z wheels.
s14_moe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 07:28 AM   #988
I'm Redline
Zilvia Addict

I'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14_moe View Post
I know this is real off topic but I recently bought a 97 240sx white in color. It was hit on the passenger side. Quarter panel, door and fender where damaged. I bought the car from Nashville copart. I did a car fax and it said the previous owner is from Smyrna. It has 215000 miles, wko in color and has plastic dipped 350z wheels.
Are going to turn it into a battle wagon so you can roll down into Dearbornstan? You may want to consider a buddy and a technical mount machine gun in the trunk so as you roll from the heights you can fight your way through the Sharia Law section.
Seriously though, plasti-dipped Z wheels sounds like a Clarksville thing so my guess is someone here knows who the car belonged to. Smyrna is also T. 'Zenki' J's turf so I bet he knows the car and the former owner.
Here in Clarksville, guys been known to dip entire s-chassis, but are moving into legit paint these days. Hi Will
Old 10-28-2015, 07:09 PM   #989
s14_moe

s14_moe is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Redline View Post
Are going to turn it into a battle wagon so you can roll down into Dearbornstan? You may want to consider a buddy and a technical mount machine gun in the trunk so as you roll from the heights you can fight your way through the Sharia Law section.
Seriously though, plasti-dipped Z wheels sounds like a Clarksville thing so my guess is someone here knows who the car belonged to. Smyrna is also T. 'Zenki' J's turf so I bet he knows the car and the former owner.
Here in Clarksville, guys been known to dip entire s-chassis, but are moving into legit paint these days. Hi Will
Lmfao. Put aa 50 can from the sun roof. I'm not Arabic so I'm not sure. I also live in a gated community so no sand monkeys here. Let people know who the previous owner was. I would love to talk to them
s14_moe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 07:02 PM   #990
Slammedpainter

Slammedpainter is an unknown quantity at this point
What's up guys haven't been on here in a while and had to make a new account 😏 my name is zack giles live in mount Juliet and currently in the process of building a 5.3 s14 but I'm really looking to trade 2 s14 shells for 1 s13 in decent shape preferably running and add cash on top but we will see
Slammedpainter is offline   Reply With Quote