Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 06-16-2010, 06:37 PM   #1
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (68)
speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedfiend
SR TW: GT2876R, Megan Mani, Touge Factory Downpipe, Tomei Elbow

Like the title states I am testing waters to see if I can get the money Im looking for out of this turbo setup I have. Still up in the air as to whether I want to sell it and go top mount or just keep it. The motor is still under construction so I have time. If I can get the money Im looking for then Ill let it go. Would prefer to sell as a kit but willing to part out if I get what Im asking. Everything is off of an SR20DET.

*Turbo is SOLD!!!!!!*

Megan Racing bottom mount exhaust manifold. In perfect used condition. Does not have any cracks or rewelds anywhere. I had this exact manifold on my car for close to 4 1/2 years daily driving and never had a single issue. This is not that manifold as I sold that one to pay bills awhile ago and repurchased another one, that being this one. Has standard bracing for the flange to prevent cracking. Asking $100 + shipping.

Tomei Expreme turbo elbow. In perfect used condition with absolutely no flaws. Everyone knows what these are and knows the quality of Tomei product so buy with confidence on this as well. Asking $110 + shipping.

Touge Factory downpipe with flex section. This is in used condition as well. The flex section does have some minor tearing but does not effect the performance or sound of the downpipe at all. If your car is as low as it should be then this is going to happen no matter what. Absolutely does not leak and has no cracks around the flanges. Asking $90 + shipping.
Sorry the pix of this will have to wait til this weekend as it is in my storage unit and I haven't had a chance to go by there yet.

Once again all parts are in perfect working condition and I will provide any and all info you need to buy with confidence. Pictures of everything will be post later tonight or tomorrow as I don't have access to my external HD at the moment. Please feel free to contact me via pm or email at [email protected].
Thanx, Cameron

Last edited by speedfiend; 06-28-2010 at 03:50 PM.. Reason: Pictures Added!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
speedfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2010, 06:35 PM   #2
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
*BUMP IT ON UP*

Got the pix added so bringin this one back to the top.
Old 06-17-2010, 08:03 PM   #3
playastarkz123
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
playastarkz123 has a spectacular aura aboutplayastarkz123 has a spectacular aura aboutplayastarkz123 has a spectacular aura aboutplayastarkz123 has a spectacular aura aboutplayastarkz123 has a spectacular aura aboutplayastarkz123 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Sent you a PM
playastarkz123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 10:30 AM   #4
240Zfunahollic
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (35)
240Zfunahollic is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Willing to sell me that hks wastegate?

Visit My Trader rating page
http://zilvia.net/f/traderratings.html?u=15347
240Zfunahollic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 01:25 PM   #5
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240Zfunahollic View Post
Willing to sell me that hks wastegate?
Nah man at the moment I would like to keep it all together and sell as a kit. Plus its included with the turbo purchase.
Thanx, Cameron
Old 06-21-2010, 12:32 AM   #6
ImInUrFace!
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
ImInUrFace! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
turbo n elbow shipped please.
ImInUrFace! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 03:51 PM   #7
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Turbo has been SOLD to playastarkz123.
Thanx a lot man.

Now with that gone Im gonna partout the rest of the setup. I lowered the prices on the rest of the items. Everything is OBO so make me some offers and Ill see what we can work out. Thanx, Cameron
Old 06-28-2010, 05:53 PM   #8
vvtisupra
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
vvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vvtisupra
sorry to add to your thread but I too am selling the same turbo.
Old 06-28-2010, 06:15 PM   #9
sickmade
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (16)
sickmade is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Hey man would you do 200 for the mani and elbow ship to 92553 lmk PM me.
sickmade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 08:41 PM   #10
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vvtisupra View Post
sorry to add to your thread but I too am selling the same turbo.
No worries man thanx for the bump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickmade View Post
Hey man would you do 200 for the mani and elbow ship to 92553 lmk PM me.
Hey man thanx for the interest. I sent you a pm. Let me know if that sounds good and Ill have it ready to rock.
Thanx, Cameron
Old 06-29-2010, 08:13 AM   #11
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

*MANIFOLD AND ELBOW ARE SOLD!!!!!!! to sickmade.

Thanx a lot man for the fast transaction.

Mods please close thread. I will be making a new thread with all my s14 parts that I dont need since I wont have a storage unit for them anymore.
Thanx, Cameron