Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 08-24-2018, 06:08 PM   #1
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
S13 Ganador Mirrors ~ Blue Lens ~ Spare Lens ~ Japan !

I don't really like these.

I had them forever, had them shipped from my storage in the US to Japan, had them painted, put them on, and I just don't like them. I love the way they look but you can't see shit and they're just not worth it to me...especially when I want to avoid curbing my wheels.

I had purchased the blue lenses off this forum ages ago and when I was mounting them I cracked one like an idiot. I had to order replacements from Germany, of all places. So you'll be getting

1 mirror with the 'Zilvia lens'
1 mirror with the 'German lens'
1 spare 'German lens'
1 spare normal lens

I'm taking the initial cost, the paint, the blue lens, and the replacement lens cost into account for my price.

$600 SHIPPED, TRACKED, AND INSURED.

These are the electric ones but they don't appear to work. The wires haven't been cut, though. Maybe you can get them to work?

Last edited by dizzariot; 10-10-2018 at 08:16 PM..
dizzariot is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2018, 06:14 PM   #2
240sx_sr20det
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
What color are they?
240sx_sr20det is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 06:31 PM   #3
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240sx_sr20det View Post
What color are they?
My bad. They’re Midnight Purple.
Old 08-24-2018, 06:52 PM   #4
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
Are these mirrors really that bad to see out of? I don't wanna curb my wheels either, and I'd make a good amount of money selling my brand new ones.
speedgod^s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 06:59 PM   #5
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedgod^s13 View Post
Are these mirrors really that bad to see out of? I don't wanna curb my wheels either, and I'd make a good amount of money selling my brand new ones.
Maybe it’s because mine don’t work. I can’t adjust the mirror to point down when backing up unless I reach over and fuck with it...but at any rate the mirror seems smaller. In Japan (where most parking is tight) it’s just unreasonable to use these.
Old 08-24-2018, 08:19 PM   #6
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Maybe it’s because mine don’t work. I can’t adjust the mirror to point down when backing up unless I reach over and fuck with it...but at any rate the mirror seems smaller. In Japan (where most parking is tight) it’s just unreasonable to use these.
Yeah, I wish there was a way to have the side view mirrors do the auto-down, when in reverse. Like a lot of the European cars. That would be dope af.
speedgod^s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 10:20 PM   #7
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Jo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Wow great price! Wish these werent horrible to use in lhd cars :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jo_Galezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2018, 09:43 AM   #8
tuzzio
Post Whore!

tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Bump for a good dude. Wish I traded my bricks for these ones.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2018, 05:02 PM   #9
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo_Galezo View Post
Wow great price! Wish these werent horrible to use in lhd cars :/
Shouldn't be much different...and they're already color-matched to your car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
Bump for a good dude. Wish I traded my bricks for these ones.
I wish you did, too. :/
Old 08-26-2018, 08:30 PM   #10
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. My IG followers quadrupled when I threw these bad boys on.

See these bad boys? *slaps Ganadors*
These bad boys can fit so many fucking followers in them.
Old 08-27-2018, 09:12 PM   #11
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Forgot to mention these are actually for the S13. They're not R32 Ganadors.
Old 08-28-2018, 07:12 AM   #12
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Just sold my pair for the same price. Free bump for Midnight Purple.

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 03:59 PM   #13
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Thanks, Damon!

Someone get these. I can ship them out as soon as I receive payment.
Old 08-29-2018, 08:22 PM   #14
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. You can pay this price and get mirrors only or buy from me and get some replacements lenses included!
Old 08-30-2018, 07:14 PM   #15
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Please buy. Pls. Pls take these away.
Old 08-31-2018, 09:42 AM   #16
Kviper52
Zilvia Member

Kviper52 is an unknown quantity at this point
Bump and Im on work computer so pics dont work, but if the lenses are blue and you wanna sell the spares lemme know my blue lenses are fogged.
1997 240sx -Wife Car

My Cars and Their story:
http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=657376
Kviper52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 04:41 PM   #17
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kviper52 View Post
Bump and Im on work computer so pics dont work, but if the lenses are blue and you wanna sell the spares lemme know my blue lenses are fogged.
I only have 1 blue spare and the 1 'normal' spare that came with the mirrors.
Old 09-01-2018, 08:29 AM   #18
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Open to offers. If you look up the cost of replacement lenses my price isn't bad. I'm open to offers/suggestions with information to back either up.

Bump.
Old 09-02-2018, 06:33 PM   #19
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Buy these and be a cool guy.
Old 09-04-2018, 07:37 AM   #20
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Not even an offer. A bunch of PMs with questions clearly answered in my ad, but no offers accompanying them.
Old 09-04-2018, 10:19 PM   #21
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump.

Willing to work out a trade for:

-Japanese S13 Power-Folding Mirrors (black)
-Craft Square TCA-F (short neck)

Let me know what you've got!
Old 09-05-2018, 06:39 PM   #22
Allmtoreg
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
Allmtoreg is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Bump.

Willing to work out a trade for:

-Japanese S13 Power-Folding Mirrors (black)
-Craft Square TCA-F (short neck)

Let me know what you've got!
long shot...but trade for some s15 headlights?
Allmtoreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 01:41 AM   #23
dizzariot
Post Whore!

I don’t need S15 headlights at the moment. Sorry man.

Bump!
Old 09-06-2018, 08:07 AM   #24
tuzzio
Post Whore!

tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Sent you an email.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 03:56 PM   #25
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Got your email!

Bump. Show me something, dudes.
Old 09-08-2018, 06:05 PM   #26
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. No one wants these? Where's the hype at now?
Old 09-09-2018, 04:15 PM   #27
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Use your big boy words. Make an offer.
Old 09-14-2018, 04:46 PM   #28
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Got my other mirrors in. These will be off today.
Old 09-15-2018, 06:22 AM   #29
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Take these away.
Old 09-16-2018, 04:34 PM   #30
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Off the car now. I'll take some more pictures this afternoon.