Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 07-24-2023, 06:10 PM   #121
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
Welp looks like its been a minute since I've checked in but I thought I'd dust this page off and give some updates.

some new parts added to the coupe as follows

Nismo Power brace

Parts Shop Max oil pan guard

NISMO Forged Open End Lug Nut Set

DSPEED NISSAN SILVIA S13 GTR GRILLE

I was going pretty strong on updating the car until I had a bright idea in Feb of 2021 to buy an S14 rolling shell and try to get it running. Prices just kept hiking for parts and labor so I ultimately sold the S14 in May of 2023.

The s13 just sat in the backburner and I ultimately paid the price by letting the car sit with a dead battery and falling behind on smog, injectors and maintenance that I just put off. In my defense I spread myself pretty thin thinking I can have two project cars a toddler and Home to maintain (lesson learned LOL)

I handed the car off to my buddy Kyle at Pro shop Noble and he was able to dial in the car for me which helped me a bunch and now she's running beautifully.

I ended up buying Kazama Tension rods to match the rest of my arms and installed the Nismo power brace at the same time

Here's how she sits currently My buddy Dave asked if he can light paint my car so we shot some cool photo's in DTLA

as of late I'm pretty bored of my current wheel setup so I have some wheels in mind I want to build as a spare set, I also need to start building my spare KA24DE which has also been collecting dust in my garage
so that is definitely on my list to keep the car on the road longer.

Peace!

-Ernie

Last edited by s13poop; 07-26-2023 at 02:27 PM..
s13poop is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2023, 01:16 PM   #122
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
kanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Read through your whole build thread. Much happy. Very super.

The red hot is super nice. My vert is like a dark blue. Two tones have my heart. I liked the pig nose in the beginning too! I hardly see them anymore. Also my car is S13.4 with kouki front and I never got to enjoy the pop-ups!

Amber corners are mint. I'd like to go back to my stock power-folding side mirrors but one of the reflective surfaces is missing and rather than work on finding one I'm just dealing with the current e36 M3 mirrors that are on now. ha

Cheers from Tampa Bay
kanyedian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2023, 11:54 AM   #123
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanyedian View Post
Read through your whole build thread. Much happy. Very super.

The red hot is super nice. My vert is like a dark blue. Two tones have my heart. I liked the pig nose in the beginning too! I hardly see them anymore. Also my car is S13.4 with kouki front and I never got to enjoy the pop-ups!

Amber corners are mint. I'd like to go back to my stock power-folding side mirrors but one of the reflective surfaces is missing and rather than work on finding one I'm just dealing with the current e36 M3 mirrors that are on now. ha

Cheers from Tampa Bay
Thanks Brotha!

The Hot Red color did take some time to grow on me sometimes I want to go back to one solid color but I feel like the two tone is part of the cars identity now. I for sure miss the pop ups, I would love to find another coupe and just keep it stock for nostalgia sake.

Good luck with your build man