Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2017, 11:11 AM   #1
ANVIL
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
ANVIL can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
s13 Z33 350z rear seats in s13? Other options ?

Looking to replace my rear seats and wondering if there might be other options that fit. I keep reading z33 rear seats fit in s13s but i havent seen any pics or comfirmation from someone that actually did it. Anyone here have any experice that can post pics?
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2017, 12:39 PM   #2
stevenrapids
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
stevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
z33's don't have rear seats....so they will not fit in anything.
Old 05-16-2017, 12:53 PM   #3
240sxRuinedMe

Trader Rating: (0)
240sxRuinedMe is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I thought I was crazy reading the title of the thread. But never mind lol....yeah, Z33s are 2 seaters.
Old 05-16-2017, 12:58 PM   #4
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
are you thinking of z32 2+2? or maybe g35?
Old 05-16-2017, 01:09 PM   #5
SSJ-S15
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
SSJ-S15 is a jewel in the roughSSJ-S15 is a jewel in the roughSSJ-S15 is a jewel in the roughSSJ-S15 is a jewel in the roughSSJ-S15 is a jewel in the roughSSJ-S15 is a jewel in the roughSSJ-S15 is a jewel in the roughSSJ-S15 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
S15 rear seats
Old 05-16-2017, 01:25 PM   #6
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
KAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Good to have you back in true Anvil fashion....
Old 05-16-2017, 01:34 PM   #7
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANVIL View Post
Looking to replace my rear seats and wondering if there might be other options that fit. I keep reading z33 rear seats fit in s13s but i havent seen any pics or comfirmation from someone that actually did it. Anyone here have any experice that can post pics?
What the actual fuck?

No 350z I've ever seen had a back seat. . . go home Alaska, you're drunk.
Old 05-16-2017, 01:35 PM   #8
encludemeout
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
encludemeout is making a name for him/her selfencludemeout is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenrapids View Post
z33's don't have rear seats....so they will not fit in anything.
Doesn't that mean they would fit in everything?

OP my brother has a Z. I'll check tonight if his rear seats fit and let you know.
Old 05-16-2017, 01:44 PM   #9
ANVIL
Zilvia FREAK!

Thats what i was wondering. I googled it and found several links saying z33 rear seats fit... and like i said couldnt find any confirmation. Could be just a bunch of assholes trolling someone just trying to figure it out. Which sounds familiar

And i also thought they didnt have rear seats.

My bad for not knowing everything
Old 05-16-2017, 01:51 PM   #10
anti tyler
GM2 (SW/AW)

Trader Rating: (37)
anti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
Send a message via AIM to anti tyler Send a message via Yahoo to anti tyler
I wish you would have put this in the small questions thread, where it actually does belong.

you sure you read z33? you can adapt the front seats into the s chassis. they probably didn't identify front or rear because they don't have rears
but that shyt has SWAG

KA-T for life!
Current for sale advertisement

Old 05-16-2017, 01:52 PM   #11
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
I call on you Googling 350Z rear seats. Because if you had, THIS is what you would have found:

This question, at the very least, could have been asked in the "Small Questions Thread. Devoting a whole new thread to a non-existent item that is easily de-bunked by ACTUALLY searching just screams to be ridiculed.

In other words...
Old 05-16-2017, 02:13 PM   #12
ANVIL
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
I call on you Googling 350Z rear seats. Because if you had, THIS is what you would have found:

This question, at the very least, could have been asked in the "Small Questions Thread. Devoting a whole new thread to a non-existent item that is easily de-bunked by ACTUALLY searching just screams to be ridiculed.

In other words...
I googled several things. Z33 rear seats in s13 350z rear seats in 240sx ect ect ect in differnt ways and went 3-5 pages deep. And i found different links that said they fit but no confirmation. Smh
Old 05-16-2017, 02:20 PM   #13
ANVIL
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anti tyler View Post
I wish you would have put this in the small questions thread, where it actually does belong.

you sure you read z33? you can adapt the front seats into the s chassis. they probably didn't identify front or rear because they don't have rears
Pretty sure.

Googled it and came up with this and other variations of the words and assumed 350z rear seats were just something i didnt know about
Old 05-16-2017, 02:31 PM   #14
hanzbrady
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
hanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Pretty sure.

Googled it and came up with this and other variations of the words and assumed 350z rear seats were just something i didnt know about
Did you ever possibly for a moment think " wow the way I worded this search it may also bring of pictures of rear seats being put into 350z's maybe I should add something like S13 to this keyword search"
Old 05-16-2017, 02:33 PM   #15
ANVIL
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzbrady View Post
Did you ever possibly for a moment think " wow the way I worded this search it may also bring of pictures of rear seats being put into 350z's maybe I should add something like S13 to this keyword search"
Yes i did. if you read my post i said and other variations.
Smh
Old 05-16-2017, 02:35 PM   #16
hanzbrady
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
hanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Yes i did. if you read my post i said and other variations.
Smh
Fake news.

https://gyazo.com/48a6915c141afa40ee87207835e840da
Old 05-16-2017, 02:38 PM   #17
ANVIL
Zilvia FREAK!

Thanks for all the help guys
Old 05-16-2017, 02:39 PM   #18
anti tyler
GM2 (SW/AW)

anti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfection
Thumbs up

Quote:
Pretty sure.

Surely you can read that the top pictures are 300z and the webpage the pictures are from has the word 350z in it lol.

This was on the same results page. must be a 350z also. crazy world.

I'm just saying, your answer was on the front page of google. Right on top, google picked it out like it wanted you to know what the fuck you were talking about hot off the press.

it's still pretty funny that you actually asked though. i'm out
but that shyt has SWAG

KA-T for life!

Old 05-16-2017, 03:46 PM   #19
Gremo
Zilvia Member

Gremo can only hope to improve
I get it. And yeah if you Google z33 rear seats pics of rear seats do come up. Let's move on from this tho. Everyone is quick to point out the mistake without much help. That's what this forum is with the exception of maybe 20% of this community. S15 seats do fit like ssj said and deolio with the g35 option. Maybe a clean s13 set too. They are out there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Old 05-16-2017, 04:06 PM   #20
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
those images of seats in a 350z are of g35 coupe rear seats someone shoehorned in there god knows why. you would know this if you clicked the image and actually looked at the thread they were posted in...

just get s chassis rear seats. you don't have to reinvent the wheel.
Old 05-19-2017, 12:03 PM   #21
djdryon
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
djdryon has a spectacular aura aboutdjdryon has a spectacular aura aboutdjdryon has a spectacular aura aboutdjdryon has a spectacular aura aboutdjdryon has a spectacular aura aboutdjdryon has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to djdryon Send a message via AIM to djdryon Send a message via MSN to djdryon Send a message via Yahoo to djdryon
Quote:

https://my350z.com/forum/exterior-an...or-advice.html

They CAN have rears if you drop in g35 seats...

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Old 05-19-2017, 12:13 PM   #22
anti tyler
GM2 (SW/AW)

I'm gonna just drop this here, because you're either stupid or you didn't read the original post AND/OR you didn't even read the post you linked to.

#1 read the original post " looking to replace my original S13 seats in the rear, I HEAR Z33 (350Z) SEATS FIT "

#2 the 350z doesn't COME WITH REAR SEATS.

#3 besides the fact that the Z DOESN'T come with rear seats, you're now going off track of the OP.

#4 the post you linked to doesn't say you CAN'T put rear seats in the back, it's instructional showing you how someone CUT OUT the back portion of the car and CUSTOM added rear seats for his puppy pals.

so back to the original post, NO, 350z rear seats don't exist to be swapped to the s13!

Quote:
but that shyt has SWAG

KA-T for life!

Old 05-19-2017, 02:17 PM   #23
djdryon
Leaky Injector

djdryon has a spectacular aura aboutdjdryon has a spectacular aura aboutdjdryon has a spectacular aura aboutdjdryon has a spectacular aura aboutdjdryon has a spectacular aura aboutdjdryon has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via ICQ to djdryon Send a message via AIM to djdryon Send a message via MSN to djdryon Send a message via Yahoo to djdryon
Quote:
I'm gonna just drop this here, because you're either stupid or you didn't read the original post AND/OR you didn't even read the post you linked to.

#1 read the original post " looking to replace my original S13 seats in the rear, I HEAR Z33 (350Z) SEATS FIT "

#2 the 350z doesn't COME WITH REAR SEATS.

#3 besides the fact that the Z DOESN'T come with rear seats, you're now going off track of the OP.

#4 the post you linked to doesn't say you CAN'T put rear seats in the back, it's instructional showing you how someone CUT OUT the back portion of the car and CUSTOM added rear seats for his puppy pals.

so back to the original post, NO, 350z rear seats don't exist to be swapped to the s13!
Wow, sensitive much? Of course I read BOTH the OP's message, as well as the post I linked. I KNOW that the 350z was never offered in a 2+2 variant.

I was essentially saying the only way you can get rear seats from a 350z is if someone installed some. Jeez, take a chill pill, or fire off some knuckle children to release your pent up anger before you post a response. Did you even read what I wrote?

<b>To the OP</b>
Just measure the seats in width, height, length, mounting brackets, and latches, and find some that fit. I have a 350z dash in my s13, with rear leathers. The center console ends abruptly, so I might fab up an end cap with additional storage, or extend it like the g35 seats.

Why would you want seats from that particular car? The 240 rear seats are awesome!

Old 05-20-2017, 05:32 AM   #24
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

driftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond repute
My G35 coupe had rear seats. Here's a picute of rear seats.
Old 05-20-2017, 09:49 AM   #25
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
excellent question

answer: you're a fucking moron
Old 05-20-2017, 10:22 AM   #26
djdryon
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftsucky View Post
My G35 coupe had rear seats. Here's a picute of rear seats.
Those seats look like they'd probably fit in the 240's nicely. Similar shape and style...

Old 05-20-2017, 10:25 AM   #27
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
This conversation has run it's course.

Z33s do NOT have rear seats.

Therefore Z33 rear seats can't possibly be retrofitted into a 240sx.

G35 rear seats =/= Z33 seats.

This ends here.
Closed Thread