Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-19-2012, 11:10 AM   #1
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Mannykiller is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Thumbs up Mannykiller's Fd3s Drift build project: #Thisisthewolf

Whats up guys, well first off my name isn't manny. Its Aaron P..... mannykiller is just a name I came up for forums because I had a guy try to sell my motor out of the shop he owned. His name was manny...and was a little philipean guy that I would deck in the jaw if I ever saw him again. Either way I got my stuff back thanks to some guys ratting out his location and the location of my stuff. Onto the good stuff though. I bought a Fd almost 3 years ago and blew an oil control ring about a year into that. I've been building the car for almost 2 years now and it's getting close to being finished. I figured i'd share my build with you guys. I love drifting, and I love dricing on the steet. Yes I live in CA about 20 min from Willow Springs international raceway..so just drift and all the good stuff is very close to me. I also enjoy track days and time attack... I've geared this build towards being able to let me participate in all the fun stuff. So onto the good stuff. The pics...
Epic build opener

me ane my buddy Evan pulling the motor

before

Last edited by Mannykiller; 01-02-2016 at 09:43 PM.. Reason: Because no Trash Talk
Mannykiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links