Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 04-18-2007, 12:14 PM   #1
S13 Newb

Trader Rating: (0)
S13 Newb is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
1984 AE86 SR5 hatchback white/black panda for sale (NJ)

If anyone's interested, I'm selling my SR5 hatch. Auction ends Sunday. Would prefer local buyers of course. Highest offer so far is $2700 from someone in NY. Cash only. No trades (I've had a couple S13's and a S14 already. )

Edited...removed ebay link. Sorry bout that!

For sale is my 1984 Toyota Corolla SR5 hatchback (Trueno). This is NOT a GTS, but it's ready to be converted to one. The car only has approx. 86,932 miles. It's been painted white/black panda. I have installed a GTS front lip, as well as Vertex style side skirts. The car will come with 14x7 Konig Rewinds (graphite) mounted on Bridgestone Potenza RE092's, as well as the stock 13" rims/tires...perfect for drift practice! The interior is blue and is in excellent shape, especially for a 23 year old car. No cracks in the dash, and only a small tear in the driver's side bolster. It has a non-power steering rack, which is be the best setup for drifting. The car also comes with white line tailights (not the redlines in the picture). It will also not come with the spoiler. NJ inspection is good until 3/08. I will post updated pictures on Thursday (after this rainy weather passes). I will be free to show the car on Friday to Sunday in the Edison, NJ area.

Body:
Originally bluish/silver, painted white/black 2 tone panda (Initial D style)
GTS front lip
White line rear tail lights
Vertex style side skirts
Paint condition: not bad...is it show quality? No. Show quality paint jobs cost at least $3000 alone.
Amber Pilot foglights

Suspension:
Stock: Not sure when/if the shocks were ever replaced. You'd probably want to replace them if you plan on doing any spirited driving/drifting/racing.
Bushings probably should be replaced as well

Wheels:
Konig Rewinds, 14x7, gunmetal w/polished lips, mounted on Bridgestone Potenza RE092's

Interior:
Blue. Completely stock...down to the factory radio/tape player.
Manual windows/door locks
Air conditioning

Some notable things:
1. The motor has low compression in 1 cylinder, but it still drives fine (doesn't smoke). If you live in the tri-state area, you should be able to drive it home with no problems. The transmission shifts great...no issues there.
2. Sometimes the interior lights come on and off. Not sure what the issue is.
3. As any 23 year old car (especially in the northeast), there's some rust. I tried to have the bodyshop get rid of most of it when they painted the car. There's a small amount of rust underneath the rear bumper, which you can take care of if you change out the bumpers for JDM or aftermarket ones.
4. There's a small bend in corner of the front bumper. Not a big deal. It's removed if you change out the bumpers for JDM or aftermarket ones anyway.
5. There was some rust on the rocker panels, so Vertex style side skirts were installed.
6. A couple of the side trim don't match up...you should be able to find some from a junkyard.
7. The door locks and the ignition do not match, so you'll have to use 2 keys. I would suggest getting Solex locks for the exterior for better theft prevention (I can refer you to someone that sells them)

If you want the Fujiwara tofu shop stickers on the car, I can have them cut for you for $15 for one side, $25 for both.

If you are interested in a complete urethane bushing kit, please add $100.

Last edited by S13 Newb; 04-18-2007 at 12:54 PM..
S13 Newb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2007, 12:17 PM   #2
s13silvia123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
s13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
no ebay links

s13silvia123 is offline   Reply With Quote