Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 07-20-2005, 12:42 PM   #1
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Option Imports :)

Excellent deals from Mike and the guys at Option Imports!!!!

Zilvia discount rocks!!!

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2005, 04:19 AM   #2
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
+10 for Mike!

Got the coilovers super quick, next day service, thanks to Ricky also.

Would definitely buy from again, if i wasn't poor.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 04:32 PM   #3
sideview_180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
sideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sideview_180sx Send a message via Yahoo to sideview_180sx
mike and crew are definately the gusto shop. i have been a supporter since early '03

formerly sideviewcivic
Save a Horse. Drift This Cowboy.
AirBag Club Member #0014
sideview_180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 11:40 PM   #4
Inland180
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (21)
Inland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Inland180
have dealt with mike a couple times! they have some good stuff there! +++

Feedback LINK
Inland180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005, 04:09 AM   #5
Jdotsturn
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
Jdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jdotsturn
ordered my lsd got it the next day
Jdotsturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 02:38 PM   #6
Yoshi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Yoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Option Imports = yes
Nuthin big... i just ordered some spacers, but the price was right, they came with hubcentric rings and delivery was FAST Thanks Mike!

www.360realms.com/S13-S15
Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 03:15 PM   #7
KyoLo
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
KyoLo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I totally concur with you guys. His crazy orange S14
Old 08-09-2005, 07:36 PM   #8
Grandpa
Zilvia Member

Grandpa is an unknown quantity at this point
Great communication and service. I'm extremely pleased.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 04:39 AM   #9
codyace
Post Whore!

codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
As always, bump for a great guy!!!

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
Old 08-27-2005, 03:31 AM   #10
loveless
Zilvia Member

loveless is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to loveless Send a message via MSN to loveless
rick is the man there

forgot what I bought from them... if you're socal you can pick it up in their office in walnut
loveless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2005, 06:07 AM   #11
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Another +10 for these guys. I bought my Koyo, and it was delivered by MrRicky. I'll b waiting for more GBs.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 08:59 PM   #12
snp_ethan
Zilvia Member

snp_ethan is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to snp_ethan
good srvc
i woudl buy from them again
snp_ethan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 09:48 PM   #13
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Do they rock my socks?

In a big way. Koyo was delivered almost before I ordered it.

I would (and probably will) buy from them again.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 04:34 PM   #14
King 240
Banned from the Marketplace

King 240 is making his/her stupidity well-knownKing 240 is making his/her stupidity well-knownKing 240 is making his/her stupidity well-knownKing 240 is making his/her stupidity well-knownKing 240 is making his/her stupidity well-known
I've ordered my SPEC Stage 4 cluch kit and my KOYO Radiator from Option Imports.
Both of which came quickly allowing me to get my work done. I will continue to order from them in the future.

So how do we use this Zilvia discount?
King 240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 11:33 AM   #15
codyace
Post Whore!

Just mention that you are a member of Zilvia during their specials for the forum discount!!

Not all items, just ones that are listed here

Old 10-13-2005, 02:33 AM   #16
TurDz
Nissanaholic!

TurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to TurDz
Ordered Kics spacers, sent a money order Monday. Didn't get any kind of tracking info. So I called the next Monday, and they said they just received my M.O. Friday. (Norcal->Socal = 5 days??)

well, they quickly told me they'd ship it out the same day. I received them today (Wednesday), only to find the seals on the boxes were broken, and one of the bags holding the adapter lug nuts was ripped, and seemed used. I was also missing the hubcentric rings.

I call them again, and they tell me that the rings were just forgotten and I will receive them tomorrow. As for the opened boxes and ripped bag, they just assured me that they were not any kind of "display model." To me it seems like the boxes were opened before hand, and even the studs on the spacers were slightly worn.

I was a bit disappointed about this, but overall they are a decent and straightforward company.
Old 10-13-2005, 12:35 PM   #17
ZK
Zilvia FREAK!

ZK is making a name for him/her selfZK is making a name for him/her selfZK is making a name for him/her self
I've e-mailed them before and have not received a reply... I'm still waiting for them to e-mail me back on a question about the KICS spacers I asked a FEW WEEKS AGO.

Maybe they are easier to reach by phone?
ZK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 02:42 PM   #18
element240
Zilvia Addict

element240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to element240
^pm him on zilvia , fast replies.

option imports rocks, ordered many things from them including eagle rods
element240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 11:18 AM   #19
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Option Imports

These guys are awesome! I ordered my spacers on Wednesday the 19th and received a phone call about 5 mins after I placed my order. I was told the spacers I ordered were on a 3 week backorder, but that they could get a different type of spacer with the hub centric upgrade for the same price. Not only did they do that, but it was also 30 dollar cheaper, and I got the spacers in record time.

Thanks a lot guys, I will DEFINITELY do business with you again.

Stephen
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2005, 09:44 AM   #20
bp057
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
bp057 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bp057 Send a message via MSN to bp057
+1 here, these guys are great. Pretty good prices, nice selection, great communication, and fast shipping. Running out of ideas for these free mousepads with every order though.....
bp057 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2005, 11:03 PM   #21
twisted_240
Zilvia Member

twisted_240 has a spectacular aura abouttwisted_240 has a spectacular aura abouttwisted_240 has a spectacular aura abouttwisted_240 has a spectacular aura abouttwisted_240 has a spectacular aura abouttwisted_240 has a spectacular aura about
i cant say enough good things about mike and the guys at OI
always great communication
always gives u the time of day
the greatest guys ive met in terms of business promtness

PS ive dealt with them more than a few times and i live in canada
<3<3<3
Old 12-19-2005, 07:06 PM   #22
2iv0 sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
good to hear! im goin to order some spacers also pretty soon...

Thanks for the review.
2iv0 sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005, 07:18 PM   #23
go240
Zilvia Member

go240 is on a distinguished road
+1 for option imports. i've gotten 2 exhausts from them - always arrive 2 days before i expect them too
Old 01-07-2006, 09:41 AM   #24
240shorty
Leaky Injector

240shorty is on a distinguished road
I've also had pretty good luck with option, although the original post sounds familiar. I ordered H & R spacers. Waited approx a week and got a phone call saying there was a backorder and significant wait on the spacers. They substituted with KICS and shipped them out immediately. Good communication. Took a few days to make the substitution, but overall good experience. +1
240shorty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 10:44 PM   #25
ohnobigtdawg
Zilvia Junkie

ohnobigtdawg is an unknown quantity at this point
+2 for option.. pick up a fuel pump from them and some brake pads.. awsome and very friendly people.. great customer service..
Old 07-06-2006, 11:40 AM   #26
psycko069

psycko069 is an unknown quantity at this point
OptionImports.com

So here is the full story:

I was in Massachussetts for a lil over 2 months and the drift event was around the corner on July 2nd. I was ordering parts online while in MA so that when i got back to NC i could apply parts and be able to attend the drift event. After 2 days of searching and calling multiple companies i could not find the brake pads i wanted. I gave option imports a call on June 21. I ordered multiple parts and they said they were all in stock and going to ship out the next day. i was happy because i would have them in nc with ample time to apply and test them before the event.

they called me on june 23 and told me that the rotora rotors i had ordered were backordered and asked if i minded recieving powerslot rotors instead. no big deal as long as they work. he said everything was going on the truck that day.

i call the following wedensday june 28, im back in nc at this point. i ask for a tracking number and to ensure that all parts had shipped. they tell me that because it was a phone-in order i couldnt get a tracking number or an order number, due to the way their computer program works. they also tell me that they did not have the powerslot rotors in stock. they would be drop shipped from the manufacturer and would probably be here before everything else. i ask when everything will be here. they say before the holiday, which was this past friday. i said fine, its cutting it close but i should still be able to get everything on in time to get to myrtle beach.

The holiday comes and passes along with the event last sunday. i still have no parts. i call them last night to see what the hell is up. they tell me now that the front brake pads, and the hks grounding kit i had ordered were on backorder. they dont know how long. they shipped the rear brake pads though. they dont know about the rotors because those were coming from somewhere else. so i ask why i have been lied to for the past 3 weeks, and eplain that the only reason i went with them was for the fact they "had everything in stock". no one knows who i talked to at any other point in this process. but they sure did get their money out of my account nice and quick. and no one has an answer for me....................

i say if you can go with any other company do it. this is by far the worst order i have ever placed...........................

*#*&%^$ RANT OVER
psycko069 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 01:52 PM   #27
chlatboy
Zilvia FREAK!

chlatboy will become famous soon enoughchlatboy will become famous soon enoughchlatboy will become famous soon enoughchlatboy will become famous soon enough
Wow, i buy things from them all the time and never really had a problem. Must be because i am local. Sorry to hear about yoru troubles.

chlatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 04:44 PM   #28
lok
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
lok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I have dealt with them a couple times and had the same story that it was in stock but being drop shipped from the manufa.

I dont think they stock much and usually drop ship. The first time I dealt with them was on ebay for my GF tein s-tech which was drop shipped a month after the auction ended.

Sorry you missed the event.
lok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 11:21 PM   #29
aznpoopy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
aznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to aznpoopy
hm. they are trust worthy imo, but i've had the same thing happen to me.

i wanted to ordered some inner and outer tie rods. called beforehand and asked if they were in stock. they said they were. ordered them.

the rods didn't show for about two weeks, no explanation. i wasn't strapped for time, so it was no biggie. but it's probably a good idea to take a 'in stock' confirmation with a grain of salt.
aznpoopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 04:41 AM   #30
psycko069

psycko069 is an unknown quantity at this point
i just wish people didnt feel the need to lie to get your money. they have basically lost thousands of dollars in my business alone. yea they made 800 bucks now but lost alot more down the road. i was looking at a new turbo on their site while i was placing the order a few weeks ago. oh well, what are ya gonna do.....................

UPDATE:
after the ups guy came and went last night i called them back. now the story is that the stuff that was on backorder, is now "in stock". how convenient. the funny thing is that the guy i talked to yesterday was lying to me. everyhing that was in stock before was never shipped. and neither were the rotors. they went from the manufacturer to their warehouse, and not my house. well allegedly everything shipped out last night after another 10 minutes of me berading this guy. he says they sent it 3 day and everything i ordered is included. i also got a tracking number, but its not showing up in the UPS website yet. we will see how this goes...........
psycko069 is offline   Reply With Quote