Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Wanted to Buy

Wanted to Buy Post your needs and wants here.

Old 06-06-2008, 09:49 PM   #1
JDMFLCL
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
JDMFLCL is a jewel in the roughJDMFLCL is a jewel in the roughJDMFLCL is a jewel in the roughJDMFLCL is a jewel in the roughJDMFLCL is a jewel in the roughJDMFLCL is a jewel in the roughJDMFLCL is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JDMFLCL
cash in hand want to buy a R32

Hey,

So i recently collected insurance money on my car + saved up from my job and am in the market for a R32 either GTST or GTR trim. Im located in colorado, and if a deal went through, all money/title transfer would be done through chase bank acting as an escrow agent. Since i dont have to take emissions that particular aspect isnt a concern, but a title is required.

Hit me up guys CASH IN HAND

Thanks for your interest

edit: has to be legal, but not stringently, so "florida" legal suffices. no emissions FTFW

Last edited by JDMFLCL; 06-07-2008 at 03:11 PM..
JDMFLCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2008, 12:03 PM   #2
Maxstyle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
Maxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
buy cash in hand you mean how much? Florida legal, not legal, CA legal. More info please.
Maxstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 03:10 PM   #3
JDMFLCL
Leaky Injector

JDMFLCL is a jewel in the roughJDMFLCL is a jewel in the roughJDMFLCL is a jewel in the roughJDMFLCL is a jewel in the roughJDMFLCL is a jewel in the roughJDMFLCL is a jewel in the roughJDMFLCL is a jewel in the rough
i have a large enough ammount if that is wat your asking (in the area for what is considered a fair going rate for these)

Florida legal should suffice since i live in colorado and in my particular dmv i dont have to pass emissions etc.
Old 06-07-2008, 06:49 PM   #4
dropemlow
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (1)
dropemlow is just really nicedropemlow is just really nicedropemlow is just really nicedropemlow is just really nicedropemlow is just really nicedropemlow is just really nicedropemlow is just really nicedropemlow is just really nicedropemlow is just really nicedropemlow is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
have you looked on importaltanta.com (sp)
dropemlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 06:56 PM   #5
JDMFLCL
Leaky Injector

ill cehck it out thanks
Old 06-08-2008, 12:58 AM   #6
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
wait..dude is 17 years old...whats the going rate on a r32 again???
Old 06-08-2008, 02:19 AM   #7
JDMFLCL
Leaky Injector

um excuse me, but how does age have any bearing on this? ive been working my ass off the past few years and have made quite a bit of cash, so i have some to throw at this. (ski instructor, etc)

and this would be my 3rd car. 1st was a civic that was totalled by a stupid illegal in a neon, and the 2nd was a rx7 that i just sold off.

but yeah hit me up with what you guys have, its not going to be driven much since im getting a 500R for DDing during the nonwinter months (read: babied)
Old 06-08-2008, 02:24 AM   #8
Structure240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
Structure240sx is a glorious beacon of lightStructure240sx is a glorious beacon of lightStructure240sx is a glorious beacon of lightStructure240sx is a glorious beacon of lightStructure240sx is a glorious beacon of lightStructure240sx is a glorious beacon of lightStructure240sx is a glorious beacon of lightStructure240sx is a glorious beacon of lightStructure240sx is a glorious beacon of lightStructure240sx is a glorious beacon of lightStructure240sx is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
give the kid a break

i was 17-18 and had nearly $20k into my s14 at the time

some of us get decent jobs when we are young work hard and save money

good luck finding a car, i love r32's

http://ka-t.org/anthony/
Structure240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 02:26 AM   #9
JDMFLCL
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structure240sx View Post
give the kid a break

amen thanks

there is nothing i hate more than rich kids who get shit handed to them by their loaded parents.

i kind of am leaning towards getting a gtr because of the 4wd, anyone have any experience with hicas in the elements, ive heard everything on the specturm

hell im considering importing a r33, doing the nhtsa mods and trying to register it (i dont have to take emissions), but that seems more trouble than its worth from my research
Old 06-08-2008, 07:49 AM   #10
SR2Zero
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
SR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really nice
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Structure240sx View Post
give the kid a break

I'm 18.... and I have about the same into two cars, and I go to school. You can get whatever you want if you work hard enough.

Good luck man, hope you find a good one.
SR2Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 08:06 AM   #11
KnightRyderx2
Leaky Injector

KnightRyderx2 is just really niceKnightRyderx2 is just really niceKnightRyderx2 is just really niceKnightRyderx2 is just really niceKnightRyderx2 is just really niceKnightRyderx2 is just really niceKnightRyderx2 is just really niceKnightRyderx2 is just really niceKnightRyderx2 is just really niceKnightRyderx2 is just really nice
Try Kaizo industries. Had a buddy bring his R34 back through them, totally legit. Absolutly nothing illigal about the way they do it... Im not sure about the price though so just call and ask or email or something...

http://www.kaizoindustries.com/
KnightRyderx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 10:36 AM   #12
JDMFLCL
Leaky Injector

ugh i looked into them, they are way out of my price range atm
Old 06-08-2008, 10:48 AM   #13
Whitesil80315
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Whitesil80315 is making a name for him/her selfWhitesil80315 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Its easy for young people to save money when they live at home and usually don't have to pay any bills.

Good choice in looking for an r32.

Just keep your eyes open man. sometimes you find really good deals for cheap. Last year i found this kid in VA. selling a gts for 10k.

good luck bud
Whitesil80315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 10:58 AM   #14
JDMFLCL
Leaky Injector

i almost wish someone had just a gts, not t or gtr, because then i could just engine swap lol
Old 06-08-2008, 11:58 AM   #15
bigtom
Zilvia Member

bigtom is not welcome here anymorebigtom is not welcome here anymorebigtom is not welcome here anymorebigtom is not welcome here anymorebigtom is not welcome here anymorebigtom is not welcome here anymorebigtom is not welcome here anymorebigtom is not welcome here anymore
email me [email protected]
bigtom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 12:12 PM   #16
JDMFLCL
Leaky Injector

what do you have

i love getting neg repped for a wtb thread wtf? lol
Old 06-08-2008, 02:18 PM   #17
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
hi friend, free bump

posi for you because i know you

but i swear, if i catch you using that skyline as your winter daily, like i KNOW you plan to, i will personally fly out there and kick your ass...
LongGrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 02:24 PM   #18
exitsine

exitsine is making a name for him/her selfexitsine is making a name for him/her self
would you want one if it was located in florida? Like, you would have to arrange shipping.
exitsine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 02:29 PM   #19
luisgonz
BANNED

luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadpirate View Post
wait..dude is 17 years old...whats the going rate on a r32 again???
The current for a 17yr buying a R32 is "DEATH",lol hahaha Good luck on the search.
luisgonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 02:35 PM   #20
JDMFLCL
Leaky Injector

yes id be interested if its located out of state

in that case id work through chase bank as an escrow agent

my aim is flcl7777 or pm me

and rob, fight me XD fuck best motoring, we could make our own video

and for those of you saying "oh noes hes 17 and sucks" i took a course through panoz last summer when i was in ATL to hone my driving skill, im definitely not your typical "young teenager cant drive for shit"

i tell people endlessly, driving school like that improves your times like no other mod can, worth every cent
Old 06-08-2008, 02:43 PM   #21
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
good to know you actually put time into learning how to drive powerful cars. my apologies for pulling the "age card"

good luck in your search
Old 06-08-2008, 02:45 PM   #22
JDMFLCL
Leaky Injector

oh trust me understandeable, most of the people i know cant drive for fucking shit

its scary and i understand your guys "views" because i share them on young drivers

best 500 dollar investment ever, the school cars are so sick
Old 06-08-2008, 02:58 PM   #23
silviadrift87
Leaky Injector

silviadrift87 has a spectacular aura aboutsilviadrift87 has a spectacular aura aboutsilviadrift87 has a spectacular aura aboutsilviadrift87 has a spectacular aura aboutsilviadrift87 has a spectacular aura aboutsilviadrift87 has a spectacular aura about
well this might be a long shot but my buddy had a r33 and it got re-poed its up in slc now. im sure you can get ahold of him and work a deal with him. get it out of the impound and then buy it off him. i think its like 2k to get it out and then he might want another 10-15 im not sure.

heres a link to his myspace
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=230749977

i want my wheels back if you get it
silviadrift87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 03:38 PM   #24
JDMFLCL
Leaky Injector

why was it repoed? was it a money deal or was it not legal?

does he have aim or a phone number?
Old 06-09-2008, 12:10 AM   #25
jspec240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (19)
jspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Dude there is an r34 with rb26 for sale and you would be able to register it in denver 23k obo... DO IT!!

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=194779

661 sliders Gymkhana @ buttonwillow
http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-st...-sessions.html

>> Bakersfield Hook up thread <<
jspec240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 12:14 AM   #26
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
look up skyline america(drive your dreams) a florida website, they sell skyline sfor cheap as fuck...they are "kitcars"
i think its like 10-12 k for a gtst, and 16-18 for a gtr
its a regular skyline just registered as a kit car,
there are no emissions and dmv hassles!
Old 06-09-2008, 12:37 AM   #27
JDMFLCL
Leaky Injector

aight ill check it out

id pounce all over that r34 if i had that much cash, but i dont lol
Old 06-09-2008, 12:40 AM   #28
JDMFLCL
Leaky Injector

can someone link me to a website for skyline amrica, nothing comes up on google search
Old 06-09-2008, 02:33 AM   #29
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kafanylovesme
Have you seen this? You probably have, but just thought I'd post it. I know it's automatic, but that can be changed...

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=195200
kafanylovesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 03:02 AM   #30
JDMFLCL
Leaky Injector

ive seen it but that fact it isnt street legal and furthermore doesnt appear to be grandfathered in scares me

otherwise id jump on it

...and it just sold

has anyone had experience driving with hicas on ice and rain ?