Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 07-14-2008, 08:53 PM   #31
Oneoverwrx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Oneoverwrx is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
very nice numbers. I am hoping for around 375-380whp out of the car i have been tuning on.
Oneoverwrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2008, 10:47 PM   #32
BiG MiKE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
BiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BiG MiKE86
s13

Wow. Great Numbers. I have somewhat similar mods - Hoping to get somewhere in the 320hp Range with a nice early powerband

Redtop SR20DET
CP Pistons 86.5mm 9.0:1 Compression
Eagle Rods

Z32 MAFS
Tomei 740cc Injectors
BC Valves STD, Springs, Retainers
Tomei 256/256 PonCams
Greddy VSPL FMIC
Greddy Intake Manifold
Tomei Expreme Mani
GT2871r .64a/r
CS Downpipe
Cat Delete
3" Buddy Clup Spec II
Power FC and AVC-R
A few more misc. mods

Ur makin me consider some 264 cams tho with those numberS!
Keep up the good work
Old 07-14-2008, 11:03 PM   #33
idahotuner
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
idahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to idahotuner Send a message via MSN to idahotuner
i havea megan racing manifold. i know i am suprised cody hasnt chimed in yet. i posted my numbers in his thread on nico nad he didnt say anything. yet haha. but i have taking alot of info from him for my build.
idahotuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 02:45 AM   #34
reccakun08
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
reccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by idahotuner View Post
fp 20g is the mitsubishi turbo right? i liek garret turbos lol but then they are the only ones i have used. after i run this build for a while (like a year or so) i will go top mount twin scroll witha built block.
yeah mhi turbo. non ball bearing. its cheaper. Sighhh cant decide
reccakun08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 07:42 AM   #35
Jordn
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
Jordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Sweet numbers

Out of interest, what plugs are you running? Any mods to the ignition system? Reason I ask is when we mapped my car up to 1.2bar on NGK 7s it was blowing the spark out. Had to switch to Iridium 8s and managed up to 1.3 bar but any more and we were having the misfire problem again. I also found my rear tyres were bubbling and delaminating on the rollers as they got so damn hot!
Jordn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 10:36 AM   #36
idahotuner
Zilvia FREAK!

idahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond repute
yeah i am using heat rang 8s iridium nkgs. and my car is running hotter then it should because of the lean condition at idle.
Old 07-15-2008, 10:38 AM   #37
idahotuner
Zilvia FREAK!

that is screwed up about your tires. must have been cheep cheep ones. oi ma using fedrals cause they are cheep and easy to replace.
Old 07-17-2008, 10:30 AM   #38
Jordn
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
Jordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
that is screwed up about your tires. must have been cheep cheep ones. oi ma using fedrals cause they are cheep and easy to replace.
Nope, quite expensive Bridgestone 245 width! I think it was either because my exhaust was rubbing on the rear roller or the car was wheel spinning on the rollers.
Jordn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 12:01 PM   #39
idahotuner
Zilvia FREAK!

does any one havea phone number for scott cause email take for ever for him to respond
Old 07-17-2008, 07:03 PM   #40
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
SuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Nice numbers bro... keep up the awesome work-
SuicidnS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 09:41 PM   #41
whereda40at
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
whereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to whereda40at
great numbers!!!
those are the highest numbers i have seen on a gt2871r .64
ill have my results up soon on my gt2876r .86 with my 2.35 stroker!!
now see if you can get some more out of it with some spray!!
Old 07-18-2008, 10:02 AM   #42
Rocko
Leaky Injector

Rocko has a spectacular aura aboutRocko has a spectacular aura aboutRocko has a spectacular aura aboutRocko has a spectacular aura aboutRocko has a spectacular aura aboutRocko has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Rocko
Was this pull on pump or race gas? can't find a mention of it.

Iv been thinking of dumping the Forced Performance Big 28 that came with my car for one of these, definately puts out the power im looking for.
Rocko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 10:15 AM   #43
DirtyS14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
DirtyS14 will become famous soon enoughDirtyS14 will become famous soon enoughDirtyS14 will become famous soon enoughDirtyS14 will become famous soon enoughDirtyS14 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Are you on the stock hg aswell?

Either way, those are some really nice numbers. Well done!
Old 07-18-2008, 11:54 AM   #44
idahotuner
Zilvia FREAK!

thsi was on 92 octane and i should have mentioned arp head studs and apexi 1.1 mm head gasket
Old 07-18-2008, 11:58 AM   #45
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
what type of dyno is it?

i cant see images right now

expect 350 on a dyno dynamics if that's not what you used
Old 07-19-2008, 02:35 AM   #46
idahotuner
Zilvia FREAK!

dynocom 1800 was the dyno it actually placesa load o nthe motor as your speed increases so it simulates streat driving and is one of the more accurate dynos
Old 07-25-2008, 09:20 PM   #47
GabeS14
Post Whore!

GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
I am not sure if you posted but is this with the internal waistgate or external?
and what kind of intake piping was it the stock rubber or an upgrade?
like I said before, highly motivating!
over 400 with the 64
I have pretty much the same setup as you, minus the cams..
Old 07-25-2008, 09:44 PM   #48
SR2Zero
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
SR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really nice
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Kick ass numbers man. Really sweet.
SR2Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 10:18 PM   #49
idahotuner
Zilvia FREAK!

the turbo is internally gated 52 trim.
i have a piping pro intake pipe. and am using an apexi filter.

get some cams Gab you will make your self alot happier
Old 07-26-2008, 12:54 AM   #50
GabeS14
Post Whore!

GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
the turbo is internally gated 52 trim.
i have a piping pro intake pipe. and am using an apexi filter.

get some cams Gab you will make your self alot happier
yea its second on my wish list right now!
Old 07-26-2008, 12:35 PM   #51
Mtndrifter14
Zilvia Member

Mtndrifter14 is a splendid one to beholdMtndrifter14 is a splendid one to beholdMtndrifter14 is a splendid one to beholdMtndrifter14 is a splendid one to beholdMtndrifter14 is a splendid one to beholdMtndrifter14 is a splendid one to beholdMtndrifter14 is a splendid one to beholdMtndrifter14 is a splendid one to beholdMtndrifter14 is a splendid one to beholdMtndrifter14 is a splendid one to beholdMtndrifter14 is a splendid one to behold
great numbers man soemthing to strive for.
Mtndrifter14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 12:49 PM   #52
Import_Prophetz
Leaky Injector

Import_Prophetz has a spectacular aura aboutImport_Prophetz has a spectacular aura aboutImport_Prophetz has a spectacular aura aboutImport_Prophetz has a spectacular aura aboutImport_Prophetz has a spectacular aura aboutImport_Prophetz has a spectacular aura about
impressive numbers, do you plan on upgrading more and re-tuning?
Import_Prophetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 09:03 PM   #53
idahotuner
Zilvia FREAK!

i am retuning and basically doing some things to make the car run safer now that i have hit my power goal. getting some aesthetics done like paint and maybe a stero installed. so i can have some tunes lol. but the motor is pretty much done for now. i just want to enjoy it and get it to the track