Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 03-09-2011, 10:26 PM   #7981
UNITEDMASTER
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
UNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
OK im rollin

MR JACKSON.
UNITEDMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2011, 04:33 PM   #7982
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
better than the free stuff, were those crazy mustang drifting vids. You are nuts btw.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 12:01 PM   #7983
azndummie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
azndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Big meet on the 30th?
Old 03-11-2011, 03:32 PM   #7984
adrianj13

Trader Rating: (0)
adrianj13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
so is the meet on thursdays? and where at? trying to meet other fellow 240 drivers.
adrianj13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 03:44 PM   #7985
Aoshi112
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Aoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Aoshi112
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacotacotaco View Post
So yeah theres a bunch of 240's out in irvine. Im gonna be hanging out at the tapioca express off of jeffrey and walnut thursday nights around 7pm plus. Just in case anyone else wants to come out and kick it. Thursday nights i guess since i was there wed and it was evo sti night. Nothing big nothing organized just hoping to meet some other 240 people.

MEETS ARE WEDNESDAY NIGHTS EVERY WEEK!!!! 9pm

MEET is Every Wednesday COMING UP ON 5 YEARS!!!!!!!!! WE SHOULD HAVE A 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY PARTY!

9:30PM WALNUT JEFFREY IN THE RANCH 99 PARKING LOT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianj13 View Post
so is the meet on thursdays? and where at? trying to meet other fellow 240 drivers.
Read the first post.
Aoshi112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 03:47 PM   #7986
adrianj13

Trader Rating: (0)
adrianj13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
sweet thanks, ill try and make it out
adrianj13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 04:12 PM   #7987
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
yehp weds nights. every week 9pm.

keep in mind most people show up at 930pm. so dont get discouraged and leave. we meet in the middle of the parking lot. in the same parking isle as ranch 99
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 02:11 AM   #7988
illvialuver
Post Whore!

illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
this weds will be loud.
Old 03-14-2011, 02:42 AM   #7989
jontron5000
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
jontron5000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Holy Sh*t. I just came across this thread and I had no idea there were other 240sx owners that hang out in Irvine.

Living in Irvine for like 10 years already and being into cars for the past 6, I never really seen any 240's cruisin' around here :\

Anywho, I'm currently working on dropping in my engine and as soon as my car is up and running I can't wait to meet you guys

Till then, cheers!
Old 03-14-2011, 03:05 AM   #7990
Vatche
Post Whore!

Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
yeah, its hard to "cruise" around in irvine. we just meet at a place right off the freeway.

your welcome to come out anytime, its a fun meet. were good people.

and robb, i concur that it will be loud
Old 03-14-2011, 04:51 AM   #7991
jdm538
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
jdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
why will it be loud?
jdm538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 11:56 AM   #7992
jontron5000
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
jontron5000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20detman View Post
yeah, its hard to "cruise" around in irvine. we just meet at a place right off the freeway.

your welcome to come out anytime, its a fun meet. were good people.

and robb, i concur that it will be loud
Thanks for the invite

I notice that you're coming out all the way from Oceanside. That's quite a drive. Do you come out every week for this?
Old 03-14-2011, 03:19 PM   #7993
Vatche
Post Whore!

yeh, i come out every week.

and its gonna be loud criss. dual pipe loud. x2
Old 03-15-2011, 12:44 AM   #7994
illvialuver
Post Whore!

yeah dual pipe no baffles, no res, no restrictions.

And to the guy living under a rock who was in the geiko commercial that is dropping his motor in, feel free to crawl on out and over or just swing by even if your car is not done.
Old 03-15-2011, 01:24 AM   #7995
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
I roll out from oceanside. I want to bring noise!
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 01:45 AM   #7996
Kwonza Says
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
Kwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Hmm I know the owner at the Shabu Shabu house last week he wasnt there but he's usually there when I come out once in a blue moon. Want me to ask if we could get some discount for our meet?? let me know soon guys!
Old 03-18-2011, 12:24 PM   #7997
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to autobahNESSA
So Steve and I were driving between the Jeffrey/Culver exits on the 5N and saw that a dark blue S14 (almost exactly like James') had rear ended a Chevy truck and was pretty much totaled. The boy was sad and we were sad for him Anyone know who he is?

Kwonza, if we could get a discount at Shabu Shabu that'd be awesome! Then my cheap ass could finally give Shabu Shabu a try
Old 03-20-2011, 09:37 PM   #7998
Vatche
Post Whore!

yeah cant wait for the 30th

Last edited by Vatche; 03-22-2011 at 12:44 PM..
Old 03-21-2011, 02:25 AM   #7999
stinky_180
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
stinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to stinky_180
the 30th isn't this wednesday..? does anyone know the blue s14 that nessa mentioned? was it those guys that came from riverside?
Old 03-21-2011, 03:07 AM   #8000
Vatche
Post Whore!

i got confused cuz of what someone said at the meet.

Old 03-21-2011, 12:44 PM   #8001
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
Everyone: Check out the 5 year anniversary thread!
Old 03-21-2011, 12:47 PM   #8002
Touge Whore
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
Touge Whore is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by autobahNESSA View Post
Everyone: Check out the 5 year anniversary thread!
Sweeeet...I shouldn't have a problem being there this week...no more electrical problem, haha...
Old 03-21-2011, 04:58 PM   #8003
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-st...30-2011-a.html Lets move all convo here until the 30th then come back here after. Anyone have any pics we can put up?
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 05:01 PM   #8004
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

The one pic I ever took ever lol
Old 03-22-2011, 12:44 PM   #8005
Vatche
Post Whore!

Thanks Drift Speed for fixing my timing. I'm very much happier.
Old 03-25-2011, 08:04 PM   #8006
Vatche
Post Whore!

replaced my clutch yesterday sooooo smooooth.

tuning at Drift Speed tomorrow.

get it done once and for all.

should be a fun day. :P my birthday present to myself
Old 03-25-2011, 09:43 PM   #8007
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by autobahNESSA View Post
The one pic I ever took ever lol
Oh just great. I'm smack in the middle haha

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 09:44 PM   #8008
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20detman View Post
replaced my clutch yesterday sooooo smooooth.

tuning at Drift Speed tomorrow.

get it done once and for all.

should be a fun day. :P my birthday present to myself
Vatche u going to driftspeed tomorrow?

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 04:05 AM   #8009
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndummie View Post
Big meet on the 30th?
big meet in my pants, you're not down!
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 11:41 AM   #8010
Vatche
Post Whore!

the amechies pizza wasnt too bad.