Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-09-2008, 01:57 PM   #1801
axiomatik
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Yes there is, and this is it, lol. BTW those pics of the diff are terrible. Looks aftermarket to me, but I don't know enough about diffs to be able to identify one vs another.
Old 01-10-2008, 01:36 PM   #1802
sr20detconv
Zilvia Member

sr20detconv is making a name for him/her selfsr20detconv is making a name for him/her selfsr20detconv is making a name for him/her self
I'll try to take better picture.Nobody can identify this?
sr20detconv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 04:11 PM   #1803
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
not sure what type of diff it is but it looks like an aftermarket locking type
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 05:53 PM   #1804
projectdrifter
Zilvia Addict

projectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to projectdrifter Send a message via Yahoo to projectdrifter

this is the members car. ayuaddict

i have tried pming this guy to find out who makes them or what they are. if anyone can help id appreciate it.
Old 01-10-2008, 06:03 PM   #1805
sr20detconv
Zilvia Member

sr20detconv is making a name for him/her selfsr20detconv is making a name for him/her selfsr20detconv is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylindrftr View Post
not sure what type of diff it is but it looks like an aftermarket locking type
It has Red oil(if that can help).The diff that looks indentical is the tomei diff.
sr20detconv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 06:38 PM   #1806
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
@projectdrifter

what do you need identified? wheels? you didnt specify anything
unless i missed it a few pages back
Old 01-10-2008, 06:42 PM   #1807
projectdrifter
Zilvia Addict

projectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to projectdrifter Send a message via Yahoo to projectdrifter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full-Lock View Post
@projectdrifter

what do you need identified? wheels? you didnt specify anything
unless i missed it a few pages back
sorry sir i was referring to the teal rims. on the back i have pmed him hit him up on aim everything. i really would like 2 have them lol
Old 01-10-2008, 06:45 PM   #1808
Quail
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Quail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Quail

^ What canards are these guys?

Thanks
Old 01-10-2008, 06:45 PM   #1809
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
probably custom

maybe sard, MAYBE
Old 01-10-2008, 06:47 PM   #1810
Quail
Zilvia FREAK!

Quail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to Quail
Someone on Honda-Tech mentioned it was J's Racing, but I can't find anything similar in their lineup. Was hoping someone on here knew for certain
Old 01-10-2008, 06:48 PM   #1811
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by projectdrifter View Post
sorry sir i was referring to the teal rims. on the back i have pmed him hit him up on aim everything. i really would like 2 have them lol
iirc, they're just mustang replica's, 17x10.5, painted teal.
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 06:55 PM   #1812
projectdrifter
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
iirc, they're just mustang replica's, 17x10.5, painted teal.
i want a side picture of that car with those rims.
Old 01-10-2008, 07:03 PM   #1813
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
from the wheel fitment thread:

they's mustang rimzzzzzzzz.
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 07:19 PM   #1814
hyphination

hyphination is an unknown quantity at this point
What rims are these?

I tired contacting this guy but the last time he was online was back in november so if anyone can help me out id greatly appreciate it

and are they the same as these:

hyphination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 07:47 PM   #1815
Aeroscraper326
Zilvia Addict

Aeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfection
Gram Light 57 replicas...
Aeroscraper326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 08:02 PM   #1816
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
OKay, neg rep me now. I didn't want to make a new thread though.

I know what kit this is but I have a few questions I can't seem to resolve.

A. Does GP still make these? And do they have a US distributor? If not, anyone in Japan want to help a G out? Do I have cheaper options? Does someone knock this off in Japan?

B. Is this the SAME as Kouki aero? Is it the same as Version Select type VI? I know, no grill but is the agressiveness the same? I've seen a thousand pictures of GP/Hotroad/OEM Kouki and I still cannot tell if they are exactly the same. I want to get some confirmation on this.

Version Select:

http://www.versionselect.com/images/philll1.jpg

I want to look like so:

To ME that looks more aggressive than standard OEM Kouki or Version Select.

Basically, WHERE DO I GET HOT ROAD KNOCKOFF AERO OR SOMETHING SIMILAR?

I do NOT want GP sports full rear bumper shit, I want OEM style valences.
I do NOT want GP sports typical knockoff sideskirts. I want OEM style sideskirts that are as aggressive as possible.
I do NOT want GP sports Sonic kit that's listed on their website.

So yeah neg rep me.

Last edited by TheSquidd; 01-10-2008 at 08:06 PM.. Reason: added a pic
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 08:11 PM   #1817
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
no iir GP doesnt make that kit anymore
its the GP SPORTS TYPE R kit

HOT ROAD is not worth all the money
you'll spend nearly 700/fiberglass unit (b/ss/r)

all those ktis are different
HOT ROAD sides are same STYLE as kouki but they are beefier and fatter
the GP one is like straight bottom but looks like OEM ones (so cool)

what u want

you are like 3 years too late

haha

when lindsay had hotroad (RIP)
thats his younger brother there. pics from hawaii. only high for shipping reasons!!
HOTROAD (legit) sides and f bumper
rear was OEM 180sx.
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 08:16 PM   #1818
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG View Post
when lindsay had hotroad (RIP)
Yeah I know. They're all different but I'd take any of them, except oem kouki. Ek. God damnit. If he still had it I'd get it replicated and molded.

This is why I never see a good looking hatchback EVER. There's not a single decent god damn kit left for them.

All this smoothed out faggotry or some weak OEM kouki style.

Fuck ass.

I miss coupes.

Also looks like G-Grow made one too.
Old 01-10-2008, 08:25 PM   #1819
firelizard
Zilvia Addict

firelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyphination View Post
What rims are these?

I tired contacting this guy but the last time he was online was back in november so if anyone can help me out id greatly appreciate it

Axis Widetrack

msglnehttlaras
Old 01-10-2008, 08:55 PM   #1820
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
i loled at japanese license plate with december smog.
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 08:59 PM   #1821
MrMcgarrett
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (313)
MrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 313 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrMcgarrett
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquidd View Post
OKay, neg rep me now. I didn't want to make a new thread though.

I know what kit this is but I have a few questions I can't seem to resolve.

A. Does GP still make these? And do they have a US distributor? If not, anyone in Japan want to help a G out? Do I have cheaper options? Does someone knock this off in Japan?

B. Is this the SAME as Kouki aero? Is it the same as Version Select type VI? I know, no grill but is the agressiveness the same? I've seen a thousand pictures of GP/Hotroad/OEM Kouki and I still cannot tell if they are exactly the same. I want to get some confirmation on this.

Version Select:

http://www.versionselect.com/images/philll1.jpg

I want to look like so:

To ME that looks more aggressive than standard OEM Kouki or Version Select.

Basically, WHERE DO I GET HOT ROAD KNOCKOFF AERO OR SOMETHING SIMILAR?

I do NOT want GP sports full rear bumper shit, I want OEM style valences.
I do NOT want GP sports typical knockoff sideskirts. I want OEM style sideskirts that are as aggressive as possible.
I do NOT want GP sports Sonic kit that's listed on their website.

So yeah neg rep me.

Check ebay.
I got the white bumper in the pic there a few months ago.

The seller was bodykitgarage
MrMcgarrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 09:01 PM   #1822
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Problem being the essential sides and rear valences.
I may have to buy OEM valences and beef them up with some fiberglass.
I will not put anything on my car but this!

Or maybe BN sports.
Old 01-10-2008, 10:07 PM   #1823
rhd_sw20
Zilvia Member

rhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to all
What wheels?

And what aero? Its hard to see with the headlights on
rhd_sw20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 10:52 PM   #1824
Aeroscraper326
Zilvia Addict

Aeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfection
Ask Travis from Unicorn slide squad, he has a set of those wheels.

And pm 613driftwerks or something like that that is his vehicle i believe.
Aeroscraper326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 11:13 PM   #1825
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
^ "vertex style"

squidd, apparently the deal with the version select 6 kit is the bumper is supposed to be lower than the oem piece...
doesn't really look that way to me though.
i know the sides and rear are direct copies of oem bits...

out of all the 50 different versions of "kouki style" aero, its a toss up between these two:

who makes them?
Old 01-10-2008, 11:29 PM   #1826
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
bottom is MISSLE top
rear is vertex iirc. missle didnt haev a rear for coupe i though.
i know sides and front are def MISSLE

ooh i forget its ono my tongue ....ill look it up..
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 12:08 AM   #1827
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
i have the V:S kouki knockoff front and sides.

they look like direct copies of the oem shit.

front sits kinda high, and im pretty low. (KTS with both collars removed)

not as dope as GP sports type R or missile.

at all.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 03:33 AM   #1828
hyphination

hyphination is an unknown quantity at this point
Are you sure there not AXIS GRAVITY'S? idk cuz both the gravity and widetrack look the same to me??

hyphination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 05:20 AM   #1829
smelly240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
smelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
doesnt wise make the missle aero'?

-the axis wheels are different from the ones on the car... those wheels were discussed in this (or maybe the wheel fitment) thread.

the coupe with white FN's is mr240sx's (613driftwerks.com)

HREs on a S13 - check, 6262 - check, Girlfriend.... - nope
smelly240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 05:43 AM   #1830
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post
i have the V:S kouki knockoff front and sides.

they look like direct copies of the oem shit.

front sits kinda high, and im pretty low. (KTS with both collars removed)

not as dope as GP sports type R or missile.

at all.
any pics available? and is the MISSILE kit still produced?