Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-13-2008, 05:13 PM   #1
grnappletree14
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
grnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
PLEASE READ! Help vote 4 my baby bro. Will give rep 4 voting. PLEASE EVERY1 HELP VOTE

hello fellow zilvians my parents and i entered my baby bro into this contest on 104.3myfm.com. its called the cutest baby contest. my mom really wants him to make it to the finals and ill feel bad if he doesnt. so i really want my fellow zilvians help me out by voting for him. i will give rep for every1 who votes for taking ur time to do so.

here is the website. go there and click vote under J because his name is jaden and he is Contestant 14 - Jaden
104.3 MYfm

heres how he looks. he is 1 year and a couple months old. he so tight i love him.

if everyone votes he can win. i would really appreciate it a lot thanks from my parents and me. voting starts today and ends 8/17 so we need to vote fast. thanks

more pics of him

he is already getting ready to drive!

he likes his stunna shades

Last edited by grnappletree14; 08-15-2008 at 12:17 AM..
grnappletree14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links