Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 02-23-2012, 10:46 PM   #1
briankent
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (0)
briankent is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
FS: 1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-spec - US Registered/Titled - $59000 (Buffalo)

car has been sold.

Last edited by briankent; 06-14-2012 at 02:45 AM..
briankent is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2012, 02:03 AM   #2
boost98
Leaky Injector

boost98 is an unknown quantity at this point
Sexy car man I live in Rochester man never seen this around but aperfect car man. U are one lucky son of a bitch.
boost98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 03:17 AM   #3
briankent
Premium Member

Thank you! She is a garage dweller and needs a new home
Old 02-24-2012, 03:18 AM   #4
wantS14

wantS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
lol yeah surprised here too, never heard of one around here

Sick car!
wantS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 03:26 AM   #5
briankent
Premium Member

Thanks! You should buy her lol!
Old 02-24-2012, 05:46 AM   #6
junkie40
Leaky Injector

junkie40 is an unknown quantity at this point
hmmmmm my offer to you is 1500 and my soul!!!!!
junkie40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 05:57 AM   #7
boostergod
Leaky Injector

boostergod is an unknown quantity at this point
yo man nice.... engine bay pics????
boostergod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 06:07 AM   #8
slidewayss
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
slidewayss is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
gorgeous car. i could only wish of owning something this nice and clean. ill trade you my rhd fully built hatch and my girlfriend ? lol GLWS
slidewayss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 07:10 AM   #9
NINE
Zilvia Junkie

NINE is an unknown quantity at this point
Love the R33 and the color on this one is amazing!
Old 02-24-2012, 07:56 AM   #10
vw203
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
vw203 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vw203
car is beautiful but IF its not bond released the price is about 30k to high.
Old 02-24-2012, 08:57 AM   #11
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
driftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
For those in Rochester, there's one in Pittsford. He's a doctor with a purple one. He also has a Red R35 (which is mostly what he drives...haven't seen the 33 in like 2 years) That said, GLWS man. That car looks hella clean.
Old 02-24-2012, 09:00 AM   #12
Rbmeister

Rbmeister is an unknown quantity at this point
bump for a beautiful nissan...
Rbmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 09:01 AM   #13
EDT007
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
EDT007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by vw203 View Post
car is beautiful but IF its not bond released the price is about 30k to high.
Just for clarification like above, is the car bond released and titled or just NY state titled? Thanks.
EDT007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 09:23 AM   #14
RHDAmerica
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (13)
RHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Pretty sure this one is titled only... I think this car was for sale awhile back for like $27-$29k or something like that... Unless there's 2 GTR's that look exactly like this one...

*EDIT... Just read the OP... The only cars that were done like the motorex cars were the motorex cars... And as far as a "generated vin" on the title... I'm not sure if the seller realizes or not, but that is the vin from nissan... That is not a "generated vin" from a state or motorex...

It looks to me as if the seller bought this car for a good deal and was misinformed as to the legalities of it, found a nissan forum and thought he could sign up for an account (as of a week ago) and "make a buck" which I have nothing against... lol
RHDAmerica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 11:48 AM   #15
briankent
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDT007 View Post
Just for clarification like above, is the car bond released and titled or just NY state titled? Thanks.
Car is bond released.
Old 02-24-2012, 11:52 AM   #16
briankent
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by R34240sx View Post
Pretty sure this one is titled only... I think this car was for sale awhile back for like $27-$29k or something like that... Unless there's 2 GTR's that look exactly like this one...

*EDIT... Just read the OP... The only cars that were done like the motorex cars were the motorex cars... And as far as a "generated vin" on the title... I'm not sure if the seller realizes or not, but that is the vin from nissan... That is not a "generated vin" from a state or motorex...

It looks to me as if the seller bought this car for a good deal and was misinformed as to the legalities of it, found a nissan forum and thought he could sign up for an account (as of a week ago) and "make a buck" which I have nothing against... lol
RI in Florida set up the vin numbers generation 6 years ago.
Old 02-24-2012, 11:53 AM   #17
briankent
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidewayss View Post
gorgeous car. i could only wish of owning something this nice and clean. ill trade you my rhd fully built hatch and my girlfriend ? lol GLWS
what does your girlfriend look like? pics?
Old 02-24-2012, 12:01 PM   #18
RHDAmerica

RHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by briankent View Post
RI in Florida set up the vin numbers generation 6 years ago.
I can assure you that no RI in Florida set up a "vin numbers generation" (whatever the hell that is) 6 years ago with the vin number BCNR33008934...

That vin number was assigned to that vehice from Nissan when it was manufactured... Unless there is something else stamped on the car that you are not showing us...

EDIT* OP I'm not trying to argue with you here, I just don't understand exactly what you are trying to say, nor have I every heard of such stuff. If you do have a bond release it might be a good idea to post that up... That would greatly help the value of the car.. Also any stamps that were put on the car anywhere would be good to see as well..

Thank you.
Old 02-24-2012, 12:08 PM   #19
briankent
Premium Member

Quote:
I can assure you that no RI in Florida set up a "vin numbers generation" (whatever the hell that is) 6 years ago with the vin number BCNR33008934...

I was told it was generated by the RI by the previous owner. I am hoping he was not lying.

That vin number was assigned to that vehicle from Nissan when it was manufactured... Unless there is something else stamped on the car that you are not showing us...
There is a badge on the back with a couple serial numbers. You can see it on the left side bottom part of the trunk door in one of the pics.

So what your saying is the Vin numbers letters and numbers are the translation from Japanese to American?
Old 02-24-2012, 12:10 PM   #20
briankent
Premium Member

All of my last post didn't post. I Also said that the previous owner told me the vin number was generated by the RI in florida.

I'm new to this forum thing please bear with me.

Thanks for your help and knowledge btw.
Old 02-24-2012, 12:17 PM   #21
RHDAmerica

Quote:
Originally Posted by briankent View Post
There is a badge on the back with a couple serial numbers. You can see it on the left side bottom part of the trunk door in one of the pics.

So what your saying is the Vin numbers letters and numbers are the translation from Japanese to American?

No the numbers that are on the title were the exact numbers and letters assigned to the car from Nissan at the time of assembly. As far as the badge in the picture, can you get a close up of that? I'm not sure exactly what that badge is.

Thanks.
Old 02-24-2012, 12:25 PM   #22
briankent
Premium Member

Quote:
No the numbers that are on the title were the exact numbers and letters assigned to the car from Nissan at the time of assembly. As far as the badge in the picture, can you get a close up of that? I'm not sure exactly what that badge is.

Thanks.
Thats exactly what I said lol. They translated the numbers and letters that were on the original manufacturers vin plates from japenese to american and put that as the vin on the nys title.

I will get close up pics when i get home from work.
Old 02-24-2012, 12:29 PM   #23
RHDAmerica

This is getting confusing... There is no need for any translation... The exact numbers and letters on the title are the exact numbers and letters on the vin plate and the ones given from Japan. (without any translation needed)
Old 02-24-2012, 12:34 PM   #24
briankent
Premium Member

Quote:
This is getting confusing... There is no need for any translation... The exact numbers and letters on the title are the exact numbers and letters on the vin plate and the ones given from Japan. (without any translation needed)
very confusing lol. There are no vin tags placed on this car by Nissan that are in American. Everything in Japanese. Trust me I've looked over it.
Old 02-24-2012, 12:35 PM   #25
ryandh
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
ryandh is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
lol, cmon bro its simple...you either have a bond release or you don't. Simple sheet of paper from the DOT/NHTSA says the VIN, date of import, and that the car has met compliance and is legal...it's that simple, so you have it or you don't. Bump for you sir, as a fellor V spec owner I could care less state vs. fed legal. good luck man!
ryandh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 01:27 PM   #26
vw203
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
vw203 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vw203
Im pretty sure there was no RI from Florida that got bond released cars( hundreds of "titled" cars come through every year however) as stated car is gorgeous. But to be brutally honest your going to have a hard time getting even close to 30k with out a bond release.

and btw thats not a translated vin. Thats a japanese vin. All these guys including myself are very familiar with these cars Im pretty sure this is only state legal car. unless its from jk or motorex its not released or legal and not worth released price. TBH 59k is do-able for a motorex car but still on the way high end of the market for bonded 33.
Old 02-24-2012, 01:31 PM   #27
briankent
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryandh View Post
lol, cmon bro its simple...you either have a bond release or you don't. Simple sheet of paper from the DOT/NHTSA says the VIN, date of import, and that the car has met compliance and is legal...it's that simple, so you have it or you don't. Bump for you sir, as a fellor V spec owner I could care less state vs. fed legal. good luck man!
ok I do not have a bond release. I will call the previous owner and see if he has it in his possession and can send it over.

When the gentlemen earlier asked if it was "bond released" I thought he was talking about the loan on the car being paid off which I realize now is the "Lien release" I'm retarded!

Sorry for the confusion! I am trying to be honest and am still new to this so bear with me.
Old 02-24-2012, 01:47 PM   #28
RHDAmerica

Its all good OP no one is trying to harass you about it. lol

It's just a true fed legal, bond released car is extremely rare to come across... More than likely you have just a state legal car, and you can rest assure if this car did have a bond release there would be proof with it.

If the original owner for some reason didn't give it to you then I would be extremely upset... That's not exactly the kind of paper you "forget" to give someone... Kinda like forgetting the title... That little piece of paper alone is probably worth about $20k-$30k...

If this car is not bond released though the actual value is probably closer to the $25k-$35k range depending on mods, miles, condition, all that stuff.
Old 02-24-2012, 02:47 PM   #29
briankent
Premium Member

I know no one is trying to harass me I just don't want to give anyone the image I am trying to sell something it is not.

I know this is a bigger forum and I don't want to get people pissed at me lol.

I am inexperienced not fraudulent lol

thank you for the help.

So a price drop is in order eh? haha
Old 02-24-2012, 03:10 PM   #30
gabewatts25
Zilvia Member

gabewatts25 is an unknown quantity at this point
bump for another fellow buffalo native
gabewatts25 is offline   Reply With Quote