Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 11-05-2011, 12:51 AM   #31
iLagX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (40)
iLagX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to iLagX
the exterior on this car is horrible!!
rear driverside rocker panel got damaged!! car been repainted btw
Old 11-05-2011, 06:49 PM   #32
krabstarr
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
krabstarr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLagX View Post
the exterior on this car is horrible!!
rear driverside rocker panel got damaged!! car been repainted btw
x2 especially for the repainted comment. still clean whip. id pick it up for 1500$ pm if you interested
krabstarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 11:36 PM   #33
xBandiTx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
xBandiTx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
ill give yu 1000 lol
Old 11-06-2011, 11:41 PM   #34
Nickys13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
Nickys13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
LOL literally. are you high bro. looking for a straight trade for a Z or something LOL or 10-11 G's haha. good luck
Nickys13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 12:12 AM   #35
sliknik

sliknik is an unknown quantity at this point
i've been offered around $3k here at Zilvia only, for now, and Im not interested. I appreciate your interest in this thread but please don't post "take $3k you won't get any more than that". I'll rather DD it till 100k miles and then sell it for $3k easy. Not interested in $1-2k offers. Still taking trades or PM me your offer. Remember it's in great running condition, you people are judging the book by the cover. I had couple shops inspect it and whatever had to be done was done. Like i said earlier fixed all the little things because wanted to keep it for long time but interested in S14 or perhaps something else, but I guess I'll just keep it for some time.
sliknik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 04:58 AM   #36
SLiDe_WaYz
Zilvia FREAK!

SLiDe_WaYz is an unknown quantity at this point
Your a idiot...... That's all that needs to be said you were obviously fed paint chips as a child.

This is a 240 forum, hence the word 240, no one here in there right mind would pay 6,000 or trade a S14 for a wrecked, body damaged, re painted coupe that's stock.

You eat way to much lead based paint.
Old 11-07-2011, 05:33 AM   #37
Davetheslave
Leaky Injector

Davetheslave is an unknown quantity at this point
The OP makes me sad for the future of 240 enthusiasts...
Davetheslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 05:23 PM   #38
sliknik

sliknik is an unknown quantity at this point
can i have an admin delete useless comments here Im getting sick of immature little bitches crying about all the negative little things about my car. it wasnt wrecked, maybe it was in a little fender bender judging by the body, no big deal, it runs great, I can have the price as high as I want, you dont like it - ignore the thread and move on, stop wasting my time. every time i say i'm not interested in cash people ignore it and still cry about the $6k i want and won't get. I know I won't get that much but I may work out a deal with people who are seriously interested in the car, who will come and check it out, and make a serious non lowball offer. I will not sell the car for less than $4k as of right now just because the body isn't in great condition. But like i said I am mostly interested in trades for S14 with higher mileage, stock, so it's an equal trade (other trades will be considered). Or I will save up and possibly buy a brand new car next year. The car runs great and has no problems. VIN is in one of the pictures on 1st page in the middle of the thread for those who are seriously interested in the car.

Looks like this web site is full of lil immature bitches who bitch about anything and arent even interested in the car. Thought someone would appreciate the low mileage on this car but guess i was wrong. If someone is seriously interested in the car PM me your offer or trade with info and pics.

Please don't post here if you are not seriously interested in buying/trading this car.

and for the guy calling me "a idiot" and saying i was obviously fed paint chips, first learn to spell and not fail with your insults before making yourself look like a complete dumb ass. stop trolling, gtfo of my thread and get a life.
sliknik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 05:27 PM   #39
rkd350z

rkd350z is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
Your smoking crack.

I bought the EXACT same model in vallejo for 800 bucks with 100k

Mileage doesnt matter when the body has had that much work. Stop making norcal look stupid.
+1 mileage doesnt matter to me cuz many peopel with analog odometer just brings them back what 50k miles?

my roomate has 240 and he does that so Im not surprised.

good luck with sale. I say just keep it.
rkd350z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 06:46 PM   #40
P-Funk alot
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
P-Funk alot is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to P-Funk alot
blah blah blah. the mods need to lock this shit up. everyone on this site is supposed to be an enthusiast so most of us know what we are talking about. you sir do not. your more than likely some band wagon loser that jumped into the hype. if you were true to the game you would know what its worth, but your not. so coming from someone thats had more 240sx than i can count, take the $2500 offer. i mean your car doesnt even have any options or anything. not saying you eat paint chips but damn you make it hard to believe you didnt.

p.s. make this your last 240sx cause people like you are destroying the community.
P-Funk alot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 06:58 PM   #41
SLiDe_WaYz
Zilvia FREAK!

SLiDe_WaYz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by sliknik View Post
can i have an admin delete useless comments here Im getting sick of immature little bitches crying about all the negative little things about my car. it wasnt wrecked, maybe it was in a little fender bender judging by the body, no big deal, it runs great, I can have the price as high as I want, you dont like it - ignore the thread and move on, stop wasting my time. every time i say i'm not interested in cash people ignore it and still cry about the $6k i want and won't get. I know I won't get that much but I may work out a deal with people who are seriously interested in the car, who will come and check it out, and make a serious non lowball offer. I will not sell the car for less than $4k as of right now just because the body isn't in great condition. But like i said I am mostly interested in trades for S14 with higher mileage, stock, so it's an equal trade (other trades will be considered). Or I will save up and possibly buy a brand new car next year. The car runs great and has no problems. VIN is in one of the pictures on 1st page in the middle of the thread for those who are seriously interested in the car.

Looks like this web site is full of lil immature bitches who bitch about anything and arent even interested in the car. Thought someone would appreciate the low mileage on this car but guess i was wrong. If someone is seriously interested in the car PM me your offer or trade with info and pics.

Please don't post here if you are not seriously interested in buying/trading this car.

and for the guy calling me "a idiot" and saying i was obviously fed paint chips, first learn to spell and not fail with your insults before making yourself look like a complete dumb ass. stop trolling, gtfo of my thread and get a life.
Everything I wrote was spelled properly and had proper gramer. I'll say it like this. No one fucking cares if it "runs great" and no one gives a fuck if you got ripped off for 2,000 bucks over a "tune up job" use your brain your asking triple the value of the car on a mostly sr and RB swapped 240 forum.

Look through the forum.....MAYBE search for once properly swapped chassis go for what your asking.

People like you are ruining the 240 name and enthusiasts get off the band wagon and go back to Honda or where ever you came from. Maybe your asking 6,000 because your dumbass paid 4500 and spent another 2000 on a pointless tune up. It isn't worth the 4500. It isn't worth 3,000.

You joined the biggest 240 forum I the net, no one in here is fucking stupid. Everyone on this forum actually knows what there car is worth. Obviously you have no clue.
Old 11-07-2011, 06:59 PM   #42
skateny115

skateny115 is an unknown quantity at this point
how about $1200......
skateny115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 07:07 PM   #43
xBandiTx
Zilvia Member

xBandiTx is an unknown quantity at this point
Yu should just give it to me seeing as how I will take care of it..its all about WHO your giving the car too instead of how much yu get for it right?
Old 11-07-2011, 07:15 PM   #44
IiS14iI

IiS14iI is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to IiS14iI
I am sure no one who actually has a brian would want to trade their S14 for your S13. It's great that you kept maintence up to date with it but your completely ignoring the the exterior part which is on the bad side (hence the mismatched fender). It's pretty obvious that one time or another it's been hit which really takes a toll on your cars overall value which you don't seem to take into factor. Just because it has 60k+ miles doesn't mean you can go adding couple thousand more to the price, the car's previous owner before you obviously didn't do a good job taking care of it. No one here is trying to be a dick, their just telling you what everyone is really thinking about ur thread.
Old 11-07-2011, 07:16 PM   #45
skateny115

skateny115 is an unknown quantity at this point
ok i take that back 800 sounds better
Old 11-07-2011, 07:33 PM   #46
LB240driftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (78)
LB240driftr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 78 reviews
If u really want an s14 I got one to trade just doing timing this week n itl be good to go
Pm me if ur interested
Old 11-07-2011, 08:55 PM   #47
teto41091
Leaky Injector

teto41091 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm selling an RB25 coup for 6500. Lol people still wanna low ball. Your not selling yo shit.
teto41091 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 08:57 PM   #48
mariowario

mariowario is an unknown quantity at this point
"$2k on radiator flush, belts and hoses, inner and outter tie rods, lifetime alignment"
I work for firestone complete auto care and $2k for that? You got ripped off dood...
mariowario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 09:18 PM   #49
igot2fortiesOE
Zilvia Member

igot2fortiesOE is a splendid one to beholdigot2fortiesOE is a splendid one to beholdigot2fortiesOE is a splendid one to beholdigot2fortiesOE is a splendid one to beholdigot2fortiesOE is a splendid one to beholdigot2fortiesOE is a splendid one to beholdigot2fortiesOE is a splendid one to beholdigot2fortiesOE is a splendid one to beholdigot2fortiesOE is a splendid one to beholdigot2fortiesOE is a splendid one to beholdigot2fortiesOE is a splendid one to behold
holy bondo batman! did anyone notice that the 3 from the 63,xxx on the odometer doesnt line up with the rest of the numbers? just saying, some one should carfax it and confirm the mileage. good luck trading anyways. painting over bad body repairs looks horrible.
Old 11-07-2011, 09:20 PM   #50
teto41091
Leaky Injector

teto41091 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm selling my RB25 coupe for 6500 and people still think it's too much. Your never selling yo shit.
teto41091 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 09:33 PM   #51
igot2fortiesOE
Zilvia Member

igot2fortiesOE is a splendid one to beholdigot2fortiesOE is a splendid one to beholdigot2fortiesOE is a splendid one to beholdigot2fortiesOE is a splendid one to beholdigot2fortiesOE is a splendid one to beholdigot2fortiesOE is a splendid one to beholdigot2fortiesOE is a splendid one to beholdigot2fortiesOE is a splendid one to beholdigot2fortiesOE is a splendid one to beholdigot2fortiesOE is a splendid one to beholdigot2fortiesOE is a splendid one to behold
I'll trade you for a 95' supra turbo. 10,000miles ONLY. It was rear-ended, fixed by tards, then repainted. just like your car. four cylinders have no compression, but I've dumped $10grand in maintenance from sears. i will not sell for less then 50k.
Old 11-07-2011, 09:35 PM   #52
CleanAndLegit
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
CleanAndLegit is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
way over priced, better off piecing together a clean shell, than buying this crap, goodluck tho, and please please once you sell it gtfo, dont buy another 240, people like you are making shit seem like its gold, your that guy that will sell a sil front for 1k, or a stock ka for $500+ and also if you couldnt do all that maintenance on the car on your own.. then uhm yeah get a new car,

p.s. to all the kids who would also sell a silfront for 1k gtfo leave you make me not wanna buy shit here!

/end rant
/thread
Old 11-07-2011, 10:07 PM   #53
i♥boobies!
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
i♥boobies! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i got a deal for you!! i buy you a 2012 GTR and you give me your s13 =DD
i♥boobies! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 10:32 PM   #54
Kevin920415
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kevin920415 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
wheres your inner wheel guard for the front right?! FML i want this car so bad but it doesnt have the oem wheel guard.......free bump for you.
Old 11-08-2011, 02:53 AM   #55
Buy My Stuff
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Buy My Stuff is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
You should clean the plastic over the cluster after you sneeze on it, bro...
Buy My Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 08:47 AM   #56
Scope240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
Scope240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
nice juniper green coupe!!!
Scope240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 08:54 AM   #57
thm8d
Leaky Injector

thm8d is an unknown quantity at this point
that cluster looks rolled back lol
thm8d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 10:58 AM   #58
Gizmo_S13
Zilvia FREAK!

Gizmo_S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
OP can go fall on a mountain of dicks and take his POS coupe with him. You're nothing but a cheap Honda hustler ...

Hachiroku, ATTACK! ATTACK! ATTACK!!!
Gizmo_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 11:19 AM   #59
tdaffern
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
tdaffern is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Mods just need to lock this up already. No one in their rite mind is going to pay 6k or trade for this thing. You have been on this forum a month and are talking shit to people that know their shit and put you in check. Your high if you think you can tack on 2k for maintenance and low miles. Shit my car has a rebuild and an oil change I'm going to ask for 6k too... Dumb ass!!!
tdaffern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 12:04 PM   #60
godrifttoday
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (82)
godrifttoday is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 82 reviews
Consider it sold!