Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Interior & Exterior

Old 03-17-2007, 01:29 PM   #31
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (1)
JRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasya98
which kelvin is for purple? and i always thought s14 zenki used 9003...

anyways, im interested in a set for a 97 lexus ls400 shipped to 80012
Yes 9003=H4, the color name for purple is "MAUVE"

what color temp do you want for your 97 LS400? PM me with all the info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by surge s14
how much are the pink ones for Zenki S14? i don't know jack about HIDS
Pink H4 will be $190.00 shipped within US. our paypal address is [email protected]. Make sure u add 3 % to the full amount.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240FaLKoN
Do you guys sell HIDs with reflector shield bulbs? So I can put them in H4 housings without blinding people?
As I have said in the previous posts, no we do not have them but you can buy them out there.

JRTLighting.com
JRTLighting is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2007, 04:09 PM   #32
lucky7
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i emailed you on friday night i believe. but i was just cruising the website. it says you have 4300K, yet it isnt listed here? that is exactly what i want. curious if that was a mistake, or if its not listed here on purpose.
Old 03-18-2007, 04:46 PM   #33
RoyalFlush
Zilvia Member

RoyalFlush has a spectacular aura aboutRoyalFlush has a spectacular aura aboutRoyalFlush has a spectacular aura aboutRoyalFlush has a spectacular aura aboutRoyalFlush has a spectacular aura aboutRoyalFlush has a spectacular aura about
do you have any additional images of the muave color?
Old 03-18-2007, 11:45 PM   #34
fantasya98
Zilvia Member

fantasya98 is making a name for him/her selffantasya98 is making a name for him/her self
whats the avg lifespan on the bulbs
fantasya98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 12:07 AM   #35
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
any reason for me to buy these instead of the 150 shipped ones on ebay
chmercer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 01:25 AM   #36
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

JRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky7
i emailed you on friday night i believe. but i was just cruising the website. it says you have 4300K, yet it isnt listed here? that is exactly what i want. curious if that was a mistake, or if its not listed here on purpose.
Yes we do sell 4300k. But currently out of stock we will have to order it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalFlush
do you have any additional images of the muave color?
Sorry we do not have add pics on the mauve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasya98
whats the avg lifespan on the bulbs
HID usually lasts for ~ 2000Hrs of use time

Quote:
Originally Posted by chmercer
any reason for me to buy these instead of the 150 shipped ones on ebay
1. We are a sponsor here to support zilvia.net!
2. Our great customer service will never let you down! (A lot of members here can vouch for us)

JRTLighting.com
Old 03-19-2007, 01:34 AM   #37
implayaz9
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
implayaz9 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
question how much is it for an h3 hid kit?.. yellow color.. and how much more for the 50watts setup?

Last edited by implayaz9; 03-19-2007 at 09:59 AM..
implayaz9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 07:13 AM   #38
The Chad
Zilvia Addict

The Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really nice
I've got R32 Skyline projectors with H3C bulbs. How much is the most legal look i.e.:light blue for this headlight style? and does anyone have any pics of this set-up on an older gen R32 skyline?
The Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 12:24 PM   #39
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by implayaz9
question how much is it for an h3 hid kit?.. yellow color.. and how much more for the 50watts setup?
H3 kit is $200.00 shipped within US. Sorry we do not carry 50w setup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chad
I've got R32 Skyline projectors with H3C bulbs. How much is the most legal look i.e.:light blue for this headlight style? and does anyone have any pics of this set-up on an older gen R32 skyline?
We do carry H3c bulbs (color range from 4300k to 12000k). I would recommend 4300k or 6000k for the most legal color. If you want a hint of blue 8000k is the way to go. Anything higher than 8000k is blueish and if you are in So Cal it is not a very good idea you are probably asking for trouble

Sorry I do not have anyone with that setup yet. However I have pics up there that is with TSX retro projectors on his Maxima

JRTLighting.com
Old 03-19-2007, 02:51 PM   #40
fantasya98
Zilvia Member

fantasya98 is making a name for him/her selffantasya98 is making a name for him/her self
ill be calling you guys today
Old 03-19-2007, 05:18 PM   #41
lucky7
Post Whore!

lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTLighting
Yes we do sell 4300k. But currently out of stock we will have to order it.
any idea on time frame? thats exactly what i would like. lemme know, i am ready to buy when you have a kit avail. thanks.
Old 03-19-2007, 07:45 PM   #42
implayaz9
Zilvia FREAK!

is the price less if the kit is pickedup?
Old 03-20-2007, 01:24 AM   #43
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
have mine been shipped yet?
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 03:38 AM   #44
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokotas13
have mine been shipped yet?
Yes sir, your USPS tracking number 03063030000112399415

JRTLighting.com
Old 03-20-2007, 10:45 AM   #45
fantasya98
Zilvia Member

tired to order via phone but no one picked up...
Old 03-20-2007, 10:47 AM   #46
implayaz9
Zilvia FREAK!

is there any changes in price if the kit if pickedup?
Old 03-20-2007, 07:34 PM   #47
lucky7
Post Whore!

still wondering if you have a scheduled time for the 4300k's to arrive? if not, please let me know when they do come in VIA email @, [email protected]

thanks!
Old 03-20-2007, 11:29 PM   #48
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by implayaz9
is there any changes in price if the kit if pickedup?
Price will be the same for pickup

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky7
still wondering if you have a scheduled time for the 4300k's to arrive? if not, please let me know when they do come in VIA email @, [email protected]

thanks!
Sorry we do not stock 4300k HIDs so it has to be special order it will take about 1-2 weeks!

JRTLighting.com
Old 03-21-2007, 05:49 AM   #49
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
i got mine in

works outstanding

but the instructions werent very specific on hookin up the high beam....any help?
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 08:40 AM   #50
FusionR240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
FusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to FusionR240sx
promised you pics of final... here they are... love emm...

inside shop with lights on.
WUT?
FusionR240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 12:30 PM   #51
bryce with a y
Zilvia Junkie

bryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud of
^^ tight.

you got pm.

bryce with a y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 12:34 PM   #52
K's_silvia s13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
K's_silvia s13 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to K's_silvia s13
do u have them for the s13 silvia projectors headlight?? let me know i would like to pick up a kit as well
K's_silvia s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 12:50 PM   #53
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by K's_silvia s13
do u have them for the s13 silvia projectors headlight?? let me know i would like to pick up a kit as well
Yes we do, and here are the bulb size for silvia conversions:

Halogens:
Foglamps - H3c
Hi/Lo - H4

Dual Projectors:
Lowbeams - H3c
Highbeams - H3
Foglamps - H3c

Triple Projectors:
Lowbeams - H1
Highbeams - H3
Foglamps - H3c

Let us know what color/size you want and we can process your order w/a payment

Thanks

JRTLighting.com
Old 03-26-2007, 01:39 PM   #54
bryce with a y
Zilvia Junkie

bryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud of
i have ordered 2 kits now, they are quality kits!!

Old 03-26-2007, 07:57 PM   #55
fantasya98
Zilvia Member

just ordered a kit and extra bulbs, cant wait!
Old 03-26-2007, 08:04 PM   #56
DLo Eric
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
DLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I'm going to be running an s14 kouki front end on my s13. As far as the harness goes, what can I use since the s13 socket is different than the kouki? I'm thinking of purchasing two kits for both high and low beam?

Anyone know how I would go about this?
DLo Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 08:59 AM   #57
K's_silvia s13
Zilvia Member

ok great...i have the daul projector headlights i want a kit for the low beams H3C bulbs and the color i would like the Blue 12000K temp.
Old 03-27-2007, 09:40 AM   #58
bryce with a y
Zilvia Junkie

3% paypal fee added. hit me up when shiped

Old 03-27-2007, 11:37 AM   #59
K's_silvia s13
Zilvia Member

hey i might need 2 kit instead of one ...i need one for my nissan H3c 12000k aqua blue and another one the same color but for a H7 bulbs for my other car, please let me know how much the price for each kit and wat's the total with shipping for both. thanks
Old 03-27-2007, 02:54 PM   #60
remety
Leaky Injector

remety is on a distinguished road
Kind of a noob when it comes to HIDS but I have Silvia brick headlights and would like 8000k HIDS. Let me know if you support these I think they are H4 housing.
remety is offline   Reply With Quote