Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Interior & Exterior

Old 11-12-2007, 03:02 PM   #1
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
crazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
JDM 180sx Position Lights - limited quanity!!!

Several have asked about these, so starting a separate thread just to inform those that are waiting.

Click here to order!

$110.00/pair +tax/shipping
Local customers can pickup for $120 + tax. (*please call first to verify stock)

I only have a few sets and these are almost always on backorder.
Old 11-12-2007, 03:14 PM   #2
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
what do you suggest we use to hook these up so they work? the bulbs that come in them dont plug right in....
thanks for any help.

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 03:37 PM   #3
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Quote:
Originally Posted by nismornr View Post
what do you suggest we use to hook these up so they work? the bulbs that come in them dont plug right in....
thanks for any help.
You just solder the harness from your current turn signals

I believe you'll just use 2 out of the 3 wires though, then tape off the 3rd

You're lucky it comes with a bulb/plug, the crystal Origin ones I have came with nothing, had to modify a rear signal marker plug to make work

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 03:37 PM   #4
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

crazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
thanks for any help.
http://www.thenismoshop.com/ikorb.ph...tegory_id=1244

Those two items above, connector and socket (if you have Origin). Splice into current wiring. Done.
Old 11-12-2007, 03:45 PM   #5
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
that's what i was thinking. i just didn't wanna cut then up if i didn't have to!

do you have these in stock justin?

oh.... and thanks for the quick response!

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 03:53 PM   #6
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
that's what i was thinking. i just didn't wanna cut then up if i didn't have to!

do you have these in stock justin?

oh.... and thanks for the quick response!
Yes they are in stock.
Click here for more info!

Last edited by crazyikimasho; 11-14-2007 at 11:56 AM..
crazyikimasho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 01:38 PM   #7
YoungRookie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
YoungRookie will become famous soon enoughYoungRookie will become famous soon enoughYoungRookie will become famous soon enoughYoungRookie will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to YoungRookie
How long will these be at this price? I have to buy a few things with this weeks paycheck so i was wondering if this would still be going on nest week or the week after because i really need to buy these for my bumper but everywhere else i see them they are 150 bucks. But let me get this right, these are used for turn signals or no....because the orange lights that go below these in the oem 180sx kouki bumper i have seen listed as turn signals. Are these just like day time running lights or something?
Old 11-13-2007, 01:57 PM   #8
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungRookie View Post
How long will these be at this price? I have to buy a few things with this weeks paycheck so i was wondering if this would still be going on nest week or the week after because i really need to buy these for my bumper but everywhere else i see them they are 150 bucks. But let me get this right, these are used for turn signals or no....because the orange lights that go below these in the oem 180sx kouki bumper i have seen listed as turn signals. Are these just like day time running lights or something?
I only have like 10 sets, so once these sell out I dont know when Ill have more. More are on order, but these things take forever to get in and they never completely fill my order.
Old 11-14-2007, 02:09 AM   #9
tani160
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
tani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:

You could wire them to work as turn signals if you;d like to
tani160 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 05:14 AM   #10
chunkenny

Trader Rating: (0)
chunkenny is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
how much shipped to 98029
chunkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 10:19 AM   #11
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tani160 View Post
You could wire them to work as turn signals if you;d like to
Yeah several people have done this. Logan wired his to work as turn signals and put amber bulbs in. Then he figured out that he rips his bumper off way to often and disconnected them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunkenny View Post
how much shipped to 98029
If you click on the link above you can estimate shipping before purchasing.
Old 11-14-2007, 10:24 AM   #12
AznDrftr.
BANNED

AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
can you show me what these look like on a the car?
AznDrftr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 10:36 AM   #13
EndLeSS8
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
EndLeSS8 will become famous soon enoughEndLeSS8 will become famous soon enoughEndLeSS8 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Justin, you have a PM regarding lighting. Thanks.
EndLeSS8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 11:10 AM   #14
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznDrftr. View Post
can you show me what these look like on a the car?
Old 11-15-2007, 09:45 AM   #15
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:

these can be wired as turn signals...
but they are actually like the amber bumper lights on american 240's, light up and signal wen turning...

the lower amber assembly are fogs if im not mistaken
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 11:07 AM   #16
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
these can be wired as turn signals...
but they are actually like the amber bumper lights on american 240's, light up and signal wen turning...

the lower amber assembly are fogs if im not mistaken
No, the lower amber round lights are turnsignals. Those are not fog lights. The position/bumper lights (square type as being sold here) are intended as running lights.
Old 11-15-2007, 11:08 AM   #17
AznDrftr.
BANNED

AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
Oh wow, i was thinkin of something totally different.

thanks Justin
AznDrftr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 05:22 PM   #18
wntrcoatblu240
Zilvia Member

wntrcoatblu240 is an unknown quantity at this point
ooh.. do i have to buy a pair? some haters took a screwdriver to my passenger side one.... can i just buy that one? i have money ready =D
Old 11-27-2007, 10:29 AM   #19
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wntrcoatblu240 View Post
ooh.. do i have to buy a pair? some haters took a screwdriver to my passenger side one.... can i just buy that one? i have money ready =D
I can sell them individually as well.
Old 11-27-2007, 01:10 PM   #20
wntrcoatblu240
Zilvia Member

wntrcoatblu240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCo Justin View Post
I can sell them individually as well.
great, price for passenger side position light shipped to 94015 thanks..
Old 11-27-2007, 04:12 PM   #21
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wntrcoatblu240 View Post
great, price for passenger side position light shipped to 94015 thanks..
Price and shipping quote can be found here:
http://www.thenismoshop.com/ikorb.ph...product_id=361
Old 11-28-2007, 02:13 PM   #22
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Tons more arrived today! Fresh stock!

Get yours now!