Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Interior & Exterior

Old 11-14-2007, 12:11 PM   #1
[email protected]
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (4)
kuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Works9 Type-XX bumper for S14 Kouki - VERY RARE

This is a uber rare bumper, afaik this is the only one in the USA. We imported this a while ago for a project that was abandoned. This bumper cost me almost $800 after freight! It has been sitting around the shop too long and I want to clear it out. So I am pricing it ultra low to get it moved -- asking $495 + shipping

REAL WORKS9

chmercer says

kuah@splparts.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2007, 12:32 PM   #2
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
crazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Nice Kuah! Glad to see someone finally bringing in real Works9
Old 11-14-2007, 12:57 PM   #3
whiterps13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
whiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Looks great, but it makes his intercooler look like an oil cooler..
Old 11-14-2007, 02:32 PM   #4
[email protected]
Zilvia.net Advertiser

kuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterps13 View Post
Looks great, but it makes his intercooler look like an oil cooler..
Needs BALLER intercooler
Old 11-14-2007, 04:47 PM   #5
importdude
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
importdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to importdude
that looks like a fat ass gap between lights.bumper?
importdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 04:58 PM   #6
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
^^^ They didn't do an all-out mount, probably just zip tied one side and moved the other side over to get a general look.

That's unbelievably baller, btw. Real Works9 = seckszzsszz.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 05:40 PM   #7
[email protected]
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by importdude View Post
that looks like a fat ass gap between lights.bumper?
It was not mounted, we were just holding it on by hand...
Old 11-14-2007, 11:11 PM   #8
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
now that's nice! wish i had a 14 just to get this!

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 12:47 AM   #9
importdude
Zilvia FREAK!

importdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to importdude
i see, thx for the clear up
importdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 08:46 PM   #10
TurboSouthAfrican

Trader Rating: (0)
TurboSouthAfrican is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Still for sale??
Old 11-19-2007, 08:56 PM   #11
[email protected]
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboSouthAfrican View Post
Still for sale??
Yup still available...
Old 11-19-2007, 09:31 PM   #12
TurboSouthAfrican

Very interested, have any other stuff for the S14. I am looking for a interesting CF hood, maybe rear bumper. Shipping to 32541 Thanks
Old 11-19-2007, 09:46 PM   #13
TurboSouthAfrican

I just visited your website and see you sell OS Giken clutches. Maybe you call help and get business out of it. I have a RB26 in my 240 with a RB25 trans. I am looking for a clutch that will hold 600RWHP. I have been looking at twin disk clutches but have not yet made up my mind. I am not sure if the flywheel is a RB26 or a RB25. Any experience with this set up? I measured the flywheel and seems to be around 310mm. What does this clutch go for thanks. Sorry for the hijack but I am sure if you sell me $1800 clutch you wouldn't care, thanks.

Larry
Old 11-20-2007, 04:14 PM   #14
[email protected]
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Very interested, have any other stuff for the S14. I am looking for a interesting CF hood, maybe rear bumper. Shipping to 32541 Thanks
$160 for freight to residential address, $120 to commercial address.

Quote:
I just visited your website and see you sell OS Giken clutches. Maybe you call help and get business out of it. I have a RB26 in my 240 with a RB25 trans. I am looking for a clutch that will hold 600RWHP. I have been looking at twin disk clutches but have not yet made up my mind. I am not sure if the flywheel is a RB26 or a RB25. Any experience with this set up? I measured the flywheel and seems to be around 310mm. What does this clutch go for thanks. Sorry for the hijack but I am sure if you sell me $1800 clutch you wouldn't care, thanks.
RB25 and RB26 flywheel should be the same unless you have the R34 RB26. For 600rwhp, twin-disc will be marginal especially if you drag race. I would get the triple plate TS3W ($1601) or R3C ($1748)